What's new

2 Air Force personnel including a squadron leader killed, 2 others injured in road accident in Awant

^^ Shameless creatures, two people died in a road accident, and Pakistanis here are getting wet with conspiracy theories.

If you people are so desperate for proof, why don't ask your air-force to present proof, that they were able to shoot down a Su 30.

Says the guy whose compatriots came up with made up names like Wing Commander Shahzaz uddin and Wing Commander Mahmood

^^ Shameless creatures, two people died in a road accident, and Pakistanis here are getting wet with conspiracy theories.

If you people are so desperate for proof, why don't ask your air-force to present proof, that they were able to shoot down a Su 30.

What. Is it also shameless then to consider 9/11 as a conspiracy theory, I don't and we all mourn for it, but not shameless exactly.

Instead of going for conspiracy theories,Pakistanies should be asking their agencies for proof of shooting down an IAF su 30. Oh wait they are yet to show proof of mig 21 was shot down by jf 17.

RIP to the dead

Instead of going for conspiracy theories,Pakistanies should be asking their agencies for proof of shooting down an IAF su 30. Oh wait they are yet to show proof of mig 21 was shot down by jf 17.

RIP to the dead
Do you people have any morals to advise us When sitting in Delhi, your Netas can count 350 bodies in Pakistan without batting an eyelid.

True

Abhinandan crashed Mig 21 himself just because he can land in Pakistan and count those 300 dead militants of balakot himself

Genius :)
No, it could have been shot down by an F-16 or ground to air missile or it could have technical fault or or as you said it could have just landed .an aircraft on the ground is not a proof that it was shot down by jf17.

You don't have to be genius to understand that is common sense.
I hope jf 17 I'd advanced enough to carry a camera or something to show it shot down or at least locked on mig 21

No, it could have been shot down by an F-16 or ground to air missile or it could have technical fault or or as you said it could have just landed .an aircraft on the ground is not a proof that it was shot down by jf17.

I hope jf 17 I'd advanced enough to carry a camera or something to show it shot down or at least locked on mig 21

True

Pakistanis need to question their government. While bharatis can continue to believe in claims like

1. IAF shot down F16
2. 300 militants were killed at balakot

without any proof

All question answer thingy is for Pakistanis

Do you people have any morals to advise us When sitting in Delhi, your Netas can count 350 bodies in Pakistan without batting an eyelid.
The body count was not an official figure .if you cared to listen the IAF chief himself said they don't count dead bodies .the figure was from media

True

Pakistanis need to question their government. While bharatis can continue to believe in claims like

1. IAF shot down F16
2. 300 militants were killed at balakot

without any proof

All question answer thingy is for Pakistanis
Then that makes both our country men same.atleast I hope people with balanced minds ask questions

The body count was not an official figure .if you cared to listen the IAF chief himself said they don't count dead bodies .the figure was from media

OK

At least three reporters confirmed to Newslaundry that it’s at this point that Sitharaman provided the “over 300” casualty figure to the reporters. She didn’t reveal this spontaneously: the reporters were told off the record that the strikes had resulted in a large number of casualties. When cross-questioned about the exact figure, Sitharaman said they were over 300, the reporters said.

https://www.newslaundry.com/2019/03/12/over-300-casualties-in-balakot-airstrikes-but-whos-the-source

Exactly my point.
One has to be a "blithering idiot" to consider that mig 21 "landed"
On our side without being shot down.
But then again, india has no shortage or such idiots.

Back
Top Bottom