What's new

2,700 people killed in Pakistani city Karachi

First of all this thread starter is Indian Pakistan crime rates indians favorite Topics) second i was replying to comment posted below yet again made by undercover Indian so I didn't go off Topic.

I asked him after posting the crime rates increases in dehli, had any thing to do with indians policy or is it just a criminal act? as a think tanked you should have read the whole thing before deciding to use your power...

If you may allow me to answer, it is due to the recent immigration from other states, like U.P, Haryana, Bihar and Rajasthan. Also criminals find it easy to committ a crime in delhi and disappear back to their states.

You also have to understand the new migrants come from a relatively violent, very patriarchal, medieval societies. They almost see it as an entitlement to sexually assault.

As to violence in Karachi, it is a combinatin of sectarian, gang and religious violence.

It is still an awesome city though ^_^

If you may allow me to answer, it is due to the recent immigration from other states, like U.P, Haryana, Bihar and Rajasthan. Also criminals find it easy to committ a crime in delhi and disappear back to their states.

You also have to understand the new migrants come from a relatively violent, very patriarchal, medieval societies. They almost see it as an entitlement to sexually assault.

As to violence in Karachi, it is a combinatin of sectarian, gang and religious violence.

It is still an awesome city though ^_^

Does any of you know Karachi has the same problem (new migrants on top of those mentioned) or is it just Unique for Delhi because its a part of India?

RIP to the death those who dont have any sense of humanity or have moral issues please take it to another thread we dont need to see such diseases on this thread we already see it in criminals committing the crime !

Does any of you know Karachi has the same problem (new migrants on top of those mentioned) or is it just Unique for Delhi because its a part of India?

RIP to the death those who dont have any sense of humanity or have moral issues please take it to another thread we dont need to see such diseases on this thread we already see it in criminals committing the crime !

I avoid commenting on Pakistani cities as I am ignorant of the issues. As has been shown now.

I didn't even know the various ethnicities until 2 years ago.

Pakistan is not discussed at all among my set of indian friends. :)

First of all this thread starter is Indian Pakistan crime rates indians favorite Topics) second i was replying to comment posted below yet again made by undercover Indian so I didn't go off Topic.

I asked him after posting the crime rates increases in dehli, had any thing to do with indians policy or is it just a criminal act? as a think tanked you should have read the whole thing before deciding to use your power...

Man he got some super power - let him practice it, bacha khush ho jaay ga.

I avoid commenting on Pakistani cities as I am ignorant of the issues. As has been shown now.

I didn't even know the various ethnicities until 2 years ago.

Pakistan is not discussed at all among my set of indian friends. :)
Good attitude :tup:
No one should give ignorant comments...just makes the one commenting look like a fool

Good attitude :tup:
No one should give ignorant comments...just makes the one commenting look like a fool

Isn't Karachi the Financial hub of Pakistan?

Is the city divided along ethnic lines? Or have ethnic strife?

Edit: @HRK could you shed light on this?

Last edited:

I honestly dont know much about it...I last visited it 5yrs back.....and even then I was among family so we only went where they took us never ventured on my own...am not allowed I always have a couple of relatives with me ask @HRK

Isn't Bombay Financial Hub of India .....

come on man bara Sheroo ki bari batain .....

Sorry. I don't understand Hindi very well,let alone Urdu.

no issue ...

In Karachi things are complicated .....due to complicated political and commercial interest of different parties .....people says after political reasons, sectarian violence is the second biggest contributor in the death count ..... but I like most of Karachiit know very well the commercial motives ..... is the base of almost every single crime in Karachi.

Last edited:
Pakistans strategy of bleeding India by 1000 cuts has backfired really badly.

It's still time Pakistan learns, even if Pakistan make a decision today it would take 10 years to see the result.

Your calculation is WRONG.Did you go to some madrasa???

before to predict about the future of Pakistan, I hope you would like to have a look at the 'performance' of India in last decade

National Crime Records Bureau: http://ncrb.nic.in/CD-CII2012/Additional_Tables_CII_2012/Additional Tables.htm

I think we do not need to make 1000 cut to India now ....

Link: http://ncrb.nic.in/CD-CII2012/Additional_Tables_CII_2012/Additional Tables.htm

some highlight from the reports:

DataTable.jpg

2001-2012-1.jpg

I am deliberately not quoting crimes against women (all registered & all type) which is well over 2 million.

Regards,

Last edited:
RIP

What one can say about a country whose financial capital is so law less and there is no respect of life........2700 is a very big number, that too in a year. :o:

That means 7.39 death each day o_Oo_O

yes. talking about violence in financial cities. Wasnt it Mumbai(formerly Bombay) where about two thosand people died in just ONE month during the Babri_Masjid incident? ANd werent the majority MUSLIMS Zakir bhai?
HMMMM! Well that means more than 66 death each day. o_Oo_O:(:(

Back
Top Bottom