What's new

2,500 people killed, 28,000 injured in riots in last decade in India

You know what is the best right now. The best part is you that didn't answer the post you quoted but instead come up with some old blabbering with new choice of words. Thanked by a few idiots from your country who don't have any idea what is going on in this. Such pathetic is you mental state of mind is. ;)

See.. Typical response when shown the mirror. Of course I answered the post I quoted, but since that challenges you deeply set beliefs based on your victim and entitlement mentality, you wont be able to comprehend..Anyway, leave it at that if you dont have any fact based response

India is not a safe place for non Hindus..

What about Pakistan? Its not safe for anyone ;)

@Assault Rifle do you have data for all ten years, with breakdown for each state.

Except last year(if we include Assam Riots) and in 2002 most of the riots and fatalities have taken place in UP followed by Maharashtra,Bihar,Rajasthan,MP,Karnataka & Haryana.

India religious riots: 2012 (94 died in 668 incidents); 2011 (91 died in 580 incidents); 2010: (116 died in 701 incidents).
In 2009 and 2008 123 and 128 persons died respectively.

Last edited by a moderator:
Their intensity had been reduced considerably.

Yeah they used to kill 5 soldiers before. Now they kill just 3. ;)

Neveemind, the Punjabis can no more trespass into Kashmir giving lots of frustrations to Pakistan.

Again lol. ;)

See.. Typical response when shown the mirror. Of course I answered the post I quoted, but since that challenges you deeply set beliefs based on your victim and entitlement mentality, you wont be able to comprehend..Anyway, leave it at that if you dont have any fact based response

Mirror applies to you too dear. You also suffer with the same victim mentality where you are the only innocent left in this world. I always post with fact and this thread is an example of it. I am yet to see you coming with any fact based response. Till now your posts were just stereotypical commonly shared by all Indian internet hindus.

Yeah they used to kill 5 soldiers before. Now they kill just 3. ;)

Total insurgency related casualties in India in 2012 is even lower than the number of casualties your Balochistan province. The Maoist insurgency has already lost the steam.

Again lol. ;)

Is it LOL or just sadness because now even your Pakistani insurgents concede that trespassing into Kashmir is becoming impossible. :lol:

Total insurgency related casualties in India in 2012 is even lower than the number of casualties your Balochistan province. The Maoist insurgency has already lost the steam.

Is it LOL or just sadness because now even your Pakistani insurgents concede that trespassing into Kashmir is becoming impossible. :lol:

Do you think that there is full fledged proper reporting on the maoists? Not.

That I know. The Maoists are paid a lot of money these days to keep them from attacking,just like how USA pays taliban. Once the money slow/stop,the blood flow will increase. There is a lot more you need to know,but its only possible if you are near the ground.

Their intensity had been reduced considerably.

Neveemind, the Punjabis can no more trespass into Kashmir giving lots of frustrations to Pakistan. :wacko:

Watch out when NATO withdraws from Afghanistan in 2014,things will considerably heat up in Kashmir. Pakistan will divert the pashtun terrorists who are fighting NATO now into Kashmir again.

@Areesh
Meanwhile in Pakistan the land of the pure

PAKISTAN: Forty thousand killed and more than one hundred thousand injured during war on terror

While i agree that as there are many comunities in india tensions do flare up . but whats Pakistan excuse . they kill their own Muslim brothers.

If India's solution to all these people killed in the last decade is to point out that Pakistan had more people killed, than the figure from India will certainly go up higher.

Mirror applies to you too dear. You also suffer with the same victim mentality where you are the only innocent left in this world. I always post with fact and this thread is an example of it. I am yet to see you coming with any fact based response. Till now your posts were just stereotypical commonly shared by all Indian internet hindus.

On a Pakistani Muslim site, its nice to be an Internet Hindu ;).. Anyway, I never claimed to be innocent (I mean India). I for one have never had any trouble admitting that a lot of problems of Pakistan have Indian origins (not the terrorist kinds though.. More on blocking trade, screwing with Pakistan on the grey areas of IWT etc).

On the facts, well, if you go back to where this discussion started was the data based contrast shown by an Indian member that in Indian ( times the population of Pakistan), there have been 2500 deaths in riots, in Pakistan there have been 45000 deaths due to terrorism.. To which you responded on how poor Pakistan is grappling with its war on terror..I guess that was the start of your stereotypical excuses.. I know some Pakistanis have a habit of blaming everyone but themselves for their problems and issues, and looks like by accusing me, you are continuing in the glorious tradition ;)

Do you think that there is full fledged proper reporting on the maoists? Not.

That I know. The Maoists are paid a lot of money these days to keep them from attacking,just like how USA pays taliban. Once the money slow/stop,the blood flow will increase. There is a lot more you need to know,but its only possible if you are near the ground.

I never heard of it but Maoists are mainly goons. TTP or Taliban are far more deadly compared to Maoists.

I am quoting the entire casualties across India(refer South Asia terrorism Portal), which was lower than casualties compared to Balochistan province alone. Kashmir had total casualties of 116 last year far lower than the one Pakistan is facing in either of these Karachi, FATA, Balochistan, KPK.

Watch out when NATO withdraws from Afghanistan in 2014,things will considerably heat up in Kashmir. Pakistan will divert the pashtun terrorists who are fighting NATO now into Kashmir again.

Pakistan is upto something and 2014 is their last hope but India has fenced the border in last decade making the infiltration nearly impossible which even the terror outfits concede. Its no more 1990s. Moreover, Pakistan herself have mounting problems which aren't going to be solved after 2014.

BTW, America is staying in the region till 2024 with their drones. War on Terror is not officially ending in 2014.

On a Pakistani Muslim site, its nice to be an Internet Hindu ;).. Anyway, I never claimed to be innocent (I mean India). I for one have never had any trouble admitting that a lot of problems of Pakistan have Indian origins (not the terrorist kinds though.. More on blocking trade, screwing with Pakistan on the grey areas of IWT etc).

On the facts, well, if you go back to where this discussion started was the data based contrast shown by an Indian member that in Indian ( times the population of Pakistan), there have been 2500 deaths in riots, in Pakistan there have been 45000 deaths due to terrorism.. To which you responded on how poor Pakistan is grappling with its war on terror..I guess that was the start of your stereotypical excuses.. I know some Pakistanis have a habit of blaming everyone but themselves for their problems and issues, and looks like by accusing me, you are continuing in the glorious tradition ;)

We were discussing deaths due to communal violence. You guys shamelessly tried to hide behind casualties of WOT. I didn't talk about deaths due to Maoist violence or Kashmir violence or North east violence inside India. It is just deaths because of Indian hindus vs Indian muslims. Not because of terrorism. Totally different from Pakistan's scenario. Where one common Indian killed/ raped / slaughtered other common Indian because of his religion. Where a CM of a state facilitated massacre of its own people. It is only in a country like India where people tear open pregnant women and kill there babies in front of the policemen. Where women belonging to a particular community are raped in open. Something that cannot be compared to anything in Pakistan. You guys failed to bring even a proper or a similar analogy. Such pathetic is your situation. :)

Dear @Areesh this report is baseless and false they do not even consider having a look on official data from Indian Government.....

@Areesh
Meanwhile in Pakistan the land of the pure

PAKISTAN: Forty thousand killed and more than one hundred thousand injured during war on terror

While i agree that as there are many comunities in india tensions do flare up . but whats Pakistan excuse . they kill their own Muslim brothers.

1.2billion-2500 = 1.2 billion :lol:

1.2 billion - 2500 in 10 years = 1.21 billion.

Far better than 'Land of the Pure'...:D

@jbgt90, @danish_vij, @acid rain, @Brahmos_2, @INDIC would request you to visit the link given under to download the excel file from the official website of National Crime Records Bureau Ministry of Home Affair. use first section of Indian Penal Code (IPC) subsection 'K' to download complete report

hope I will have replies from you people regarding the the subject after thorough study of said report

Link: http://ncrb.nic.in/CD-CII2012/Additional_Tables_CII_2012/Additional%20Tables.htm

some highlight from the reports:

DataTable.jpg

2001-2012-1.jpg

I am deliberately not quoting crimes against women (all registered & all type) which is well over 2 million.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom