What's new

2,500 people killed, 28,000 injured in riots in last decade in India

And, that's just the number for the riots. I wonder what's the total death count for India's 17 separatist insurgencies in the last decade.

During Jihad-e-Kashmir 1.0 (1989-2003), around 80,000 people were murdered by Indian military in Indian Occupied Muslim Kashmir alone. Shocker.

It would be interesting to see how many of these riots and deaths happened in Congress ruled states and how many in BJP ruled states.

And, that's just the number for the riots. I wonder what's the total death count for India's 17 separatist insurgencies?

17 separatists in total 29 States??? that's like 70% of India is facing separatist movements :lol:

You guys also lost thousands in the past to terrorism due to your moronic policies. Mumbai attack might be because of some of your idiotic policy. So it goes both ways. ;)
You dont see me making excuses like you guys do... For Pakistanis, everything is to be blamed on WoT. Its such a combination of victim and entitlement mentality with you folks that its almost a disservice to the poor civilians who are killed in these terror strikes within Pakistan. A standard Pakistani fanboy response is

"My govt in past used religious extremism to wage war against its neighbors. Now that policy is coming back and biting us in the a$$, and hence all the problems of Pakistan should be overlooked because we are being bitten in the a$$. And the world owes us everything we want because we are Muslims ..." :disagree:

Good enough to **** you idiots off. ;)
Case in point.. :rofl:

During Jihad-e-Kashmir 1.0 (1989-2003), around 80,000 people were murdered by Indian military in Indian Occupied Muslim Kashmir alone. Shocker.

That's a false. The total casualties in Kashmir insurgency is less than 44,000 from 1989-2013 including everyone militants, civilians, Jammu and Kashmir police and troops.

In 1951 we also had East Pakistan which had a huge Hindu population. 2011 we don't have it. Don't for how many more years you idiots are going to paddle these lies.

So now the population of minorities in Pakistan are increasing..rit..??

@Assault Rifle do you have data for all ten years, with breakdown for each state.

Last edited by a moderator:
You think Maoist insurgency has same intensity as before.

Have they been completely eliminated?

If Kashmir wasn't Mountains then your Punjabis coming to fight in Kashmir would have been stopped long back.

Lol... :lol:

But we share our western border with an even bigger threat...:coffee:

We say the same for both our eastern and western borders.

You need help. the medical kind. :)

Lol. That's the best you can come up with??? If that is the best then autism has really damaged you kid.

So now the population of minorities in Pakistan are increasing..rit..??

Nope.......

You dont see me making excuses like you guys do... For Pakistanis, everything is to be blamed on WoT. Its such a combination of victim and entitlement mentality with you folks that its almost a disservice to the poor civilians who are killed in these terror strikes within Pakistan. A standard Pakistani fanboy response is

"My govt in past used religious extremism to wage war against its neighbors. Now that policy is coming back and biting us in the a$$, and hence all the problems of Pakistan should be overlooked because we are being bitten in the a$$. And the world owes us everything we want because we are Muslims ..." :disagree:

You know what is the best right now. The best part is you that didn't answer the post you quoted but instead come up with some old blabbering with new choice of words. Thanked by a few idiots from your country who don't have any idea what is going on in this. Such pathetic is you mental state of mind is. ;)

Back
Top Bottom