What's new

2,500 people killed, 28,000 injured in riots in last decade in India

You don't share border with you best friend "Afghanistan". You are at least for now away from the war of Afghanistan.

Well if you weren't hiding OBL this wouldn't be a big problem. Pakistan used militant groups as a mean of war with India and now they are biting your hand. It is your failed policies that got you to where you are today.

You guys also lost thousands in the past to terrorism due to your moronic policies. Mumbai attack might be because of some of your idiotic policy. So it goes both ways. ;)

Good enough to **** you idiots off. ;)

Yes there is. You just got a bit lucky. ;)

Lucky enough to have fought 4 wars and encountered tens of thousands of militants?

Lucky enough to have fought 4 wars and encountered tens of thousands of militants?

Fighting a conventional war is far different than sharing border with Afghanistan. I hope you are mature enough to understand that.

Minorities in Pak from 20%(1951) to 2%(2011).

Minorities in India from 13%(1951) to 19%(2011).

Facts speak louder. Facts are the biggest trolls against Pakistan.

There are more Muslims in India than the entire population of Pakistan.

THIS SHOWS THE REALITY.

Increasing minority population in India, more Muslims in India than the entire population of Pakistan and top posts( including President, PM, Army Chief, IB Chief, Chief Justice, Speaker, Vice President, State CMs) for minorities actually SHOW THE TRUE COLOR OF INDIA.

YOUR COUNTRY IS MILES AWAY TO BE COMPARED WITH INDIA.

Could you provide any link to your claim? I seriously want to know exact minorities population in today's Pakistan after partition. What I know, as per some books, it was around 3 to 3.5%.

Fighting a conventional war is far different than sharing border with Afghanistan. I hope you are mature enough to understand that.

Indian troops fought militants just with a piece of gun and succeeded unlike you troops who can't even tame the insurgents using Airforce and tanks.

What about the thousands of militants that Pakistan have sent across? - it's called a permanent low intensity proxy war that we have faced for close to three decades.

Indian troops fought militants just with a piece of gun and succeeded unlike you troops who can't even tame the insurgents using Airforce and tanks.

CPI- Maoists. 1967-Till date.

Lol successful. :)

What about the thousands of militants that Pakistan have sent across? - it's called a permanent low intensity proxy war that we have faced for close to three decades.

What about India's intervention in Pakistan. It happens both ways. :)

Back
Top Bottom