What's new

2,000 Russian Troops Land in Crimea

Russia is strong against failed states like Ukraine and Georgia. Its influence beyond former USSR republics is minor.

Only superpowers in the world are US and China.

Do you realize the strategic position of Ukraine on the Map ? basically taking over it means Russia pretty much has eastern Europe in its pocket with only Poland acting as buffer zone from western Europe.

The thing you dont understand my friend, military mighty alone doesnt make you a superpower. I am telling you again, eventually Russia will step back.

This is not just military might but also energy might , they have the factors needed to be a superpower and it is not just russia on its own . The Russian/Chinese alliance makes both countries together a mega power .

Do you realize the strategic position of Ukraine on the Map ? basically taking over it means Russia pretty much has eastern Europe in its pocket with only Poland acting as buffer zone from western Europe.

Not to mention the fact of how much Russian oil flows through Ukraine to Europe. Its funny to see the whole of Europe quivering like a woman about to be raped.

Russia is strong against failed states like Ukraine and Georgia. Its influence beyond former USSR republics is minor.

Only superpowers in the world are US and China.

Anyway these events would give Israel a free hand in raping its foes in future wars given the USA will no longer pressure you as its credibility and red lines have been crossed by several countries .

Britain and U.S can now legally declare war on Ukraine as per the 1994 treaty of protecting Ukraine ...
Also...Twitteratis saying there is a joint Chinese Russian fleet heading to the Caribbean apparently to help Yugoslavia
US+britan will prefer suicide on declaring war on russia......Russian Bear is back....and will reach it,s peak power soon IF it is not encountered by ISI again:P

Not to mention the fact of how much Russian oil flows through Ukraine to Europe. Its funny to see the whole of Europe quivering like a woman about to be raped.

I always warned about under-estimating russia , especially that it is today an Energy and military superpower and the Western Europe cant confront russia over ukraine because that means no gas sales and from where will Europe be capable of buying gas ? they have been shut out of central asia and now they cant import gas from qatar through pipelines " through syria"

Hah, I wish.

The truth is though, that we don't have that kind of power projection yet. Maybe to take on the small fish in the SCS, but not the bigger fish.

Russia is a former superpower who industrialized a long time ago. We are not in that league yet, despite our economic growth.

We still only spend a very small percentage of GDP on the military budget, from a lower starting point too. It will have to wait until at least 2020 before we can effectively do what Russia is doing right now.

We need to get up to a decent base level first, since we were left so far behind in the last two hundred years. But we have learned to wait.
I hope Taiwan will soon be reunited with China - at least for those conditions as Hong Kong!

The E.U. has an interest in this terrorism thing, too. They shouldn't NEED the U.S. to 'drag' them into the fight. Remember London and Madrid ? Oh yeah, the Spanish cowered and ran away.

I think You are confusing E.U. with a military alliance.

It isn't.

NATO is, but Ukraine is not a member of NATO, unlike Poland and the Baltic states.

The proper place to handle such things is the UN Security Council, but since Russia
has veto power nothing will happen in the same way as the Security Council never
decided against a conflict where a veto power were involved.

Since the country is so divided, maybe a split Is the only solution.
There is planned a vote on more independence in Crimea, and needs to be treated
in the same way as in Scotland and Catalonia.

Russia should not be surprised if the west oriented leftovers of a split will run for NATO cover.

@vostok :lol:

@vostok What is the situation ?

FxK6Esl.jpg

QxsbQZ8.jpg

I think You are confusing E.U. with a military alliance.

It isn't.

NATO is, but Ukraine is not a member of NATO, unlike Poland and the Baltic states.

The proper place to handle such things is the UN Security Council, but since Russia
has veto power nothing will happen in the same way as the Security Council never
decided against a conflict where a veto power were involved.

Since the country is so divided, maybe a split Is the only solution.
There is planned a vote on more independence in Crimea, and needs to be treated
in the same way as in Scotland and Catalonia.

Russia should not be surprised if the west oriented leftovers of a split will run for NATO cover.
bg_369562.jpg

Yellow land.

I hope Taiwan will soon be reunited with China - at least for those conditions as Hong Kong!

Thanks buddy. :cheers: I am actually a Hong Kong Chinese myself.

Unfortunately we still need many years before we can act in the same way towards Taiwan, as Russia is currently doing to the entire Western world.

Still need time to build up our strength! We need to learn a lot of lessons from Russia on how to be powerful in the modern world. :)

@vostok :lol:

FxK6Esl.jpg

QxsbQZ8.jpg

In Nikolaev - the center of my region - today was a protest miting . People holding Russian flags and demanded federalization or complete independence from Ukraine. Similar rallies were all over the New Russia . In Donetsk and Kharkov in local parliaments Ukrainian flags ripped off , raised the flags of Russia .
Russian people are tired of being part of a small and weak country . Small and weak country does not need the kind of science, that industry that we gain from the Soviet Union . And we, locals do not want to turn into Romania or Bulgaria or Western Ukraine.
Galicians ( " western Ukrainians " or " Banderovits " ) crossed the line . They want to ban our native Russian language , destroy monuments to our heroes , desecrate the memory of our ancestors ! Russian people literally wakes up from hibernation - hovers the spirit of patriotism, as if our great heroes of antiquity roam among us ! We will win !

Back
Top Bottom