What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

To kya karun naachu....Ye le....

532500_10151162739442045_2143628099_n.jpg

Accha Nachta hai wessey.

Ek baar aur ker jara ...:pop:

Bhains ki eyes. Itna entertainment karta hun. Ladki hota to US main cheer leader ki place par bahut paise kamata. :cry:

then you should be in ground dancing on every four and six ......not on the forum...you are wasting your talent

then you should be in ground dancing on every four and six ......not on the forum...you are wasting your talent
I dance in weddings. Professional dancer. :chilli:

From Maardala of Madhuri to Dhoom Machale, Main aisa kyun hun of Hrithik. :D

True story.

arey to kia ham match nahi daikh rahy hamen bhe to half chairleader ke zarorat hai .....
krait puri kar raha hai na jaga. :smitten:

I dance in weddings. Professional dancer. :chilli:

From Maardala of Madhuri to Dhoom Machale, Main aisa kyun hun of Hrithik. :D

True story.

haha gud ......why dont you arrange a dance party is pathan majority area and do some hip moves ...i bet you will never be able to dance properly again

Damn! So much is the difference in temperature that yaha delhi mai kulfi jam rahi hai aur waha chennai mai log T-shirts mai baithey hai stadium mai.

haha gud ......why dont you arrange a dance party is pathan majority area and do some hip moves ...i bet you will never be able to dance properly again
HAHAHAHA....Dude in India, I got my leg fractured. Even then I danced a lot in other weddings. I am a survivor. :D

Back
Top Bottom