What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

Not only was the catch a mistake. He made wrong bowling decisions. I mean the man who got 4 wickets for you, and you couldn't be bothered to play the full 10 overs quota. Knowing that Dhoni was playing lots of pull shots, he should have put a fielder there. He's not really a good captain in my opinion.

On the other hand, Dhoni has proved his critics wrong. He played a gem of an innings.

Bhai, you will be killing your pace bowlers if you ask them to ball at high speed with a long run up in the conditions they played today. If you do, they may be able to finish the game but then will be up for injury unavailable to play for next match. Captain discuss with team and look at pace bowlers condition before asking him to ball.

Misbah is the most defensive captain in the history of Pakistan cricket ...look at how hafeez used irfan ....damn 29-5 and then 227-6 in next 200 runs india lost just 1 wicket .....pinch me i may be having a nightmare

Misbah you are fcuked up man ...... you cost us the match

done this odi .....Congratulations india

Don't concede it so early. I hope we will have good game to watch if both hold nerves.

Misbah rey Misbah-
Its time Hafeez should be captain of ODI team aswell-

Win or Loose- one thing is for sure- Misbah will not be the captain any more-

Dhoni always my fav and remain my fav either India lose or Win... Dhoni played "KING" Game .....

Technically our young bowlers are not enough capable to play 50 overs cricket. Juniad, Irfan and other bowlers was tired after 30 overs. They are not stand and run properly on the ground.

102/6 Dhoni catch dropped by laanti shaks "Misbah" as usual and after his ***** tareen smile ***** you!

Chaloo ji sab dhoni basher uss ko praise karney lagey..abb agar woo yea series haar jata ha tu phir uss ki watt lagna shoroo :D

Just curious - Is Misbah widely hated / disliked in Pakistan ? Lot of posts not so in his favour above

What an innings...just brilliantly paced, well timed and very much NEEDED. Still some haters will have their mouth open. Why would those mouths shut ? what has MS done...another selfish innings..coming at no.7 n bla bla..wht not. It will be called a useless 100 if India loses this one. Hats off to his efforts..not many will acknowledge but hell with them....if India got to a respectable total, its only bcz of his efforts. After so much struggle, he has to come back and keep wickets, talk out loud placing fields, motivate bowlers. For me he is India's 2nd best ODI player after Sachin.

India win or lose DHONI played KING GAme like Hafeez did in last!

Guys relax...dont lose hope..you never know pakistan :P

i think pakistani batsman should try to play 50 overs..runs will come automatically

Back
Top Bottom