What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

Making runs will be difficult for Pakistan on this damp ground...

whatever is the outcome of this match. But amazing knock by MSD. Great display of determination, application and patience.

Indian captain's effort should inspire Indian bowlers!! They need to do Dhoni now!!

He makes the worst bowling decisions ever. I seriously hope he is dropped as captain after this series...

227 will be difficult for Pakistan...

227 will be difficult for Pakistan...

I was thinking, If 7th run partnership can come in such quick tym. Whats the case of pitch now? Sun has come out. Moisture is getting off. Does it means Pakistan now have conditions to score 250+ in 50 overs. If thats da case, then its decided whos gonna win.

God man, You guys have no idea how pissed I am at Misbah...

That was a difficult catch not as easy as you are making it sound like and that too in India Pakistan match and that too played at hot and humid Chennai!!

What an innings from Dhoni!! Great sportsmanship by pak cricketers - coming up and congratulating the indian skipper...

227 is definitely very difficult for Pakistan. More than likely they'll crumble under pressure, especially if they loose an early wicket or two. The match is India's.

As pakistanis always say. NO MATTER WHAT IS THE RESULT, EVEN IF WE LOSE, WE LOSE IT WITH PRIDE. :P :P :P

Back
Top Bottom