What's new

1996 Semi Final Was Fixed ! Vinod Kambli

good for me... they are giving overdose of matches,

ban every team for 6 months in a year... lol

2nd to you !! too muCh Cricket now a days.There are two to three tests or odi or t/20 a day.Which finished my craze for Cricket.

before a nation had to play a series after a month or two now a days every day matches it SuCks.

2nd to you !! too muCh Cricket now a days.There are two to three tests or odi or t/20 a day.Which finished my craze for Cricket.

before a nation had to play a series after a month or two now a days every day matches it SuCks.[/QUOT

Agreed.Overdose of cricket should be reduced. BCCI needs to do something.

IMHO India did a good job after the match fixing came to light. yes true that indian players were invovled, but once there was evidence they kicked out true stars of that team like Azhar (who was the main culprit), Jadeja, Nayan Mongia (Harsha Bhogle thought he was the best keeper of 99 world cup and was in top form but still got kickd out) and Manoj Prabhakar. THere was also Ajay Sharma who was already out of the team. I really suspect that Shastri also would have been a big time fixer. He never used to run . He was good at converting 3s to 2s and 2s to 1s and deservd the chappal garland.
After 1999, the good guys and true gentleman cricketeers took over like SRT, Dravid, VVS, Kumble, Srinath and Ganguly and india was successfully able to put it behind.
if you remember we suddenly lost players and had guys like debang gandhi, msk prasad, vivek bharadwaj, david johnson, asish kapoor, vikram rathore, hemang badani, hrishkesh kanitkar etc in the team and many of these went to AUS in 1999 and got thrashed 3-0. What could Sachin and Dravid have done?
Now I think with the officially and legally fixed IPL, the indian players get enough money and probabaly wouldnt need to fix international. mere ko yuvraj singh shakal se chor nazar aata hai, also bhajji and munaf.

looking at the cliping of dismisals of that 1996 sami-final , ajahrudeen seem to be offering a catch just as giving catching practice. ...

Whatever, why he was silent for all these years? Even if he had a slightest nod about the fixing, should have approached the ICC or raise the matter to BCCI..

Kambli has lost his credibility in Indian cricket circuit (even though his doubts should be addressed) .He is out of flow attention sicker.

IMHO India did a good job after the match fixing came to light. yes true that indian players were invovled, but once there was evidence they kicked out true stars of that team like Azhar (who was the main culprit), Jadeja, Nayan Mongia (Harsha Bhogle thought he was the best keeper of 99 world cup and was in top form but still got kickd out) and Manoj Prabhakar. THere was also Ajay Sharma who was already out of the team. I really suspect that Shastri also would have been a big time fixer. He never used to run . He was good at converting 3s to 2s and 2s to 1s and deservd the chappal garland.
After 1999, the good guys and true gentleman cricketeers took over like SRT, Dravid, VVS, Kumble, Srinath and Ganguly and india was successfully able to put it behind.
if you remember we suddenly lost players and had guys like debang gandhi, msk prasad, vivek bharadwaj, david johnson, asish kapoor, vikram rathore, hemang badani, hrishkesh kanitkar etc in the team and many of these went to AUS in 1999 and got thrashed 3-0. What could Sachin and Dravid have done?
Now I think with the officially and legally fixed IPL, the indian players get enough money and probabaly wouldnt need to fix international. mere ko yuvraj singh shakal se chor nazar aata hai, also bhajji and munaf.

Chor + londyabaaz,
he`s not making runs even he`s taking RE VITAL all the day in ads...

Whatever, why he was silent for all these years? Even if he had a slightest nod about the fixing, should have approached the ICC or raise the matter to BCCI..

He`s making some bucks from show business, what will people want to see in him on the screen, he has nothing appealing, his only image is b`cos of he`s former indian cricketer... He knows how to utilize this..;)

The man could have shined a lot with his talent, instead he got addicted to alcohol and lost his form.
Now he comes up with a whining and we all talk who was involved in fixing.
Come on guys, give it a break and I don't think the match was fixed, we played and we lost after all its just a sport.
The SL team was good with a wonderfull bating and bowling order, there is nothing to be ashamed of in accepting a defete Mr Kambli.

looking at the cliping of dismisals of that 1996 sami-final , ajahrudeen seem to be offering a catch just as giving catching practice. ...

With due respect Indian new breed just don't need fixing to earn extra bucks. Our players in just 20's are earning more than veterns from other countries leave young players aside. So Indian players are fixing-proof for now. But other nations should look at their young blood to avoid fixing either they will suffer like Pakistan.

I disagree. Some of your top international cricketers must be investigated. Something is going on. Dont give Kambli the attention he seeks but look at your teams relations with Mr Agarwal..

Indian Cricket Team Involved in Match Fixing - ICC Will Investigate.. - YouTube

so it took 15 yrs for mr kambli to come to conclusion that 1996 semifinal was fixed. where he was all those yrs, sleeping in a cave?????

Back
Top Bottom