What's new

1984 riots: Where is the justice?

God I hope so- this dynasty has been nothing but a burden for India to carry. But don't count Rahul out- man can create a child right up to the age of 80!

lol he will surely do something before dying. I want someone retard to blow him up before that just like his father and most of his family. Its not that I hate him but I want an end to this gandhi bullshit legacy. Its good for the minorities also.

Lol Rahul gandhi is not marrying and Priyanka Gandhi is out. Sonia is not going to be the PM. Thats it bro, its an end to Gandhis. No more retards coming in future :cheers:. btw I like many leader in congress who are capable and intelligent.

not that easy, even Rajiv Gandhi was out before his brother died & Indira demanding him to join politics, i see the same case with Priyanka & rahul baba is just 42 years & in politics there is no retirement age so he can carry on till 80+.

Indians will not leave congress & congress will never leave the first family, it's as simple as that.

lol he will surely do something before dying. I want someone retard to blow him up before that just like his father and most of his family. Its not that I hate him but I want an end to this gandhi bullshit legacy. Its good for the minorities also.

No-it's good for ALL INDIANS!!

Sikhs don't need to beg for justice. There is no proof and there is no justice. Get that into your head. Its not the fault of a common Indian hindu nor it is the fault of today's Indian govt. So justice is not something I want. All I want is that this shouldn't happen again.

Wishful thinking Karan. It will happen again. This is a certified reality of Indian history. Punish the community for a crime of a few to scare the community so much that such an occurrence is not repeated.

Ask the Indian Muslims. Babri Mosque destruction and massacres, Hashimpura massacre, Gujarat massacre, IOK.

The Christians will tell you similar stories. It has happened more than once to the Sikhs as well.

You can get angry with me as much as you can - but you can not deny the Indian Hindu reality.

not that easy, even Rajiv Gandhi was out before his brother died & Indira demanding him to join politics, i see the same case with Priyanka & rahul baba is just 42 years & in politics there is no retirement age so he can carry on till 80+.

Indians will not leave congress & congress will never leave the first family, it's as simple as that.
Well one thing is for sure he is not contesting for 2014. He has no experience and no position. People much capable are there. Even sibal is more capable than him in my opinion. So hopefully he will read the posts on PDF and understand the centiments of Indians towards him and give up politics. He is good as a social worker.

@Abing & @karan, u two are both against Gandhis & also against Modi, can i ask u as to who do u want to see as PM of India?? :D :D

@Abing & @karan, u two are both against Gandhis & also against Modi, can i ask u as to who do u want to see as PM of India?? :D :D

Thats actually the right position bro. Both are aweful. I myself feel I just dont have a choice. Maybe I wont vote. Let the electorate decide.

Where the hell I justified it ? I explained how one shouldn't generalize because of actions of few. It is same thing you guys ask for when people often talk about most of the terrorists being Muslim.

Its wrong to generalize and blame a community over actions of few twisted minds.

By the way aren't atrocities on minorities happen in Pakistan that you are focusing and playing your old game of bashing India.

So better improve your comprehension skills rather than making wrong conclusions and calling names.

I have already told you not to reply to my comments even if its open forum. Your posts are often biased and confused ones. You always try to project wrong meaning of my words. if you want to contribute and exercise your right to post your views, make the unbiased and just ones, not based on prejudice and personal dislike.

Then why is it that it is the minorities that suffer every time in such large numbers. After your invaders and that too over 200 years ago, can you name an incident where Indian Hindus in such large numbers were killed and I mean in thousands like the Sikh massacre where over 8000 were killed. Did it ever happen in India since Indian independence in 1947. Please educate me.

Someone that is not accused of allowing massacres to happen and someone who isn't part of a dynatsy that has looted literaqlly BILLIONS from India. Is this too much to ask?s

Then why is it that it is the minorities that suffer every time in such large numbers. After your invaders and that too over 200 years ago, can you name an incident where Indian Hindus in such large numbers were killed and I mean in thousands like the Sikh massacre where over 8000 were killed. Did it ever happen in India since Indian independence in 1947. Please educate me.

Do they have to be in order for it to be considered "bad" ?

Thats actually the right position bro. Both are aweful. I myself feel I just dont have a choice. Maybe I wont vote. Let the electorate decide.

If every person think like u than there will be no electorate left.

Someone that is not accused of allowing massacres to happen and someone who isn't part of a dynatsy that has looted literaqlly BILLIONS from India. Is this too much to ask?s

i was just kidding bro, i respect ur opinion.

And I dare say most Indians (Hindus,Muslims,Christians etc) would want justice for their Sikh Indians.

No you dont need to add the word dare there. Most Indians would want justice.

The sad part however as said by KS is that it is also a fact that it is highly unlikely that Sikhs will get justice. The evidence is indeed destroyed and unfortunately CBI acts as the handmaiden of a political party.

Where the hell I justified it ? I explained how one shouldn't generalize because of actions of few. It is same thing you guys ask for when people often talk about most of the terrorists being Muslim.

Its wrong to generalize and blame a community over actions of few twisted minds.

By the way aren't atrocities on minorities happen in Pakistan that you are focusing and playing your old game of bashing India.

So better improve your comprehension skills rather than making wrong conclusions and calling names.

I have already told you not to reply to my comments even if its open forum. Your posts are often biased and confused ones. You always try to project wrong meaning of my words. if you want to contribute and exercise your right to post your views, make the unbiased and just ones, not based on prejudice and personal dislike.

How can you be so naive? He is trolling and you are falling for it. Dont respond.

Wishful thinking Karan. It will happen again. This is a certified reality of Indian history. Punish the community for a crime of a few to scare the community so much that such an occurrence is not repeated.

Ask the Indian Muslims. Babri Mosque destruction and massacres, Hashimpura massacre, Gujarat massacre, IOK.

The Christians will tell you similar stories. It has happened more than once to the Sikhs as well.

You can get angry with me as much as you can - but you can not deny the Indian Hindu reality.

As I said bro Indian society is paradoxical. We have bad things and good things at the same time. Separating from India is not the solution. Moreover Pakistan has nothing to offer. A deserving Sikh or Muslim can be proud Prime Minister or President of India anyday. Pakistanis won't accept us as their neighbours leave leaders. This is something Pakistanis don't understand or don't wanna understand.

Back
Top Bottom