What's new

1984 riots: Where is the justice?

"okay" doesn't do justice. punjabis are one of the most successful and prosperous minorities in india
bhangra.gif

hmmm .... kill them and then pay them to keep quiet.

Justice has not happened, no doubts there. One of the big failures of India.

A lot of media and rights personalities clearly show their loyalties when they never mention the anti Sikh riots but only keep harping on Gujarat - despite many convictions in Gujarat cases. This is when by any estimate 3 to 5 times more people were killed in 1984.

facepalm. we can see right through the bleeding hearts of the pakistanis. indians aren't exactly bothered by what you think

lol Pakistanis have a habit considering themselves the saviors and last fort of muslims and distressed minorities of India. Its not a bad thing. We appreciate your generous offer. But what can you give us?? I don't wanna go offtopic but Pakistan is the worlds worst place for a minority child after Afghanistan according to United Nation.

Justice has not happened, no doubts there. One of the big failures of India.

A lot of media and rights personalities clearly show their loyalties when they never mention the anti Sikh riots but only keep harping on Gujarat - despite many convictions in Gujarat cases. This is when by any estimate 3 to 5 times more people were killed in 1984.
exactly, we have our issues and in time they will be dealt with. but we cannot hold our future hostage due to unresolved issues. Pakistan did that, and look where it got them.

indian issues will be resolved within the constitutional framework of our country.

Then why is it that it is the minorities that suffer every time in such large numbers. After your invaders and that too over 200 years ago, can you name an incident where Indian Hindus in such large numbers were killed and I mean in thousands like the Sikh massacre where over 8000 were killed. Did it ever happen in India since Indian independence in 1947. Please educate me.

You are a liar

Malabar Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Noakhali genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to mention ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Pandits recently.

These are just a few examples, but enough to expose your lies that you keep peddling for history.

lol Pakistanis have a habit considering themselves the saviors and last fort of muslims and distressed minorities of India. Its not a bad thing. We appreciate your generous offer. But what can you give us?? I don't wanna go offtopic but Pakistan is the worlds worst place for a minority child after Afghanistan according to United Nation.

Arrey nahin nahin .... keep your Muslims and kill as many as you want. They are Indians aren't they - only in minority.

Arrey nahin nahin .... keep your Muslims and kill as many as you want. They are Indians aren't they - only in minority.
odd isn't it, even after killing our minorities wholesale, nobody wants to immigrate to pakistan.

while we have pakistani hindus desperately begging GOI to give them asylum. hell even the kashmiris are surrendering and coming to india with their pakistani wives. :azn:

goes to show what indian minorities think of pakistan

You are a liar

Malabar Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Noakhali genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to mention ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Pandits recently.

These are just a few examples, but enough to expose your lies that you keep peddling for history.

I asked for incidents of any massacre of Hindus in such large numbers after 1947. Malabar was 1921 and British were in power in India and not Indian Hindus.

Pundits were encouraged to leave through a planned strategy employed by the Indian government and intelligence agencies. The massacre of Sikhs at Chattisingpura was also carried out by Indian security forces supported by intelligence agencies to seek an eviction of Sikhs from Jammu region by creating such a scare.

Come on yaar educate me by naming one Hindu massacre at such a large scale after 1947.

odd isn't it, even after killing our minorities wholesale, nobody wants to immigrate to pakistan.

while we have pakistani hindus desperately begging GOI to give them asylum. hell even the kashmiris are surrendering and coming to india with their pakistani wives. :azn:

goes to show what indian minorities think of pakistan

I don't care what Indian minorities think of Pakistan. Hell I don't care any Indian thinks about Pakistan.

I asked for incidents of any massacre of Hindus in such large numbers after 1947. Malabar was 1921 and British were in power in India and not Indian Hindus.

Pundits were encouraged to leave through a planned strategy employed by the Indian government and intelligence agencies. The massacre of Sikhs at Chattisingpura was also carried out by Indian security forces supported by intelligence agencies to seek an eviction of Sikhs from Jammu region by creating such a scare.

Come on yaar educate me by naming one Hindu massacre at such a large scale after 1947.

You are in denial, you are forgetting the hundreds of thouands of Hindus murdered in 1971. You are forgetting the hundreds of terrorist attacks on Hindus in India in recent times killing thousands of Hindus. But as I said, you are in denial.

There is enough data available to know the reality. But you are here to use this tragic failure of India to provide justice to make up one more polemic in your instant history mix.

You are in denial, you are forgetting the hundreds of thouands of Hindus murdered in 1971. You are forgetting the hundreds of terrorist attacks on Hindus in India in recent times killing thousands of Hindus. But as I said, you are in denial.

There is enough data available to know the reality. But you are here to use this tragic failure of India to provide justice to make up one more polemic in your instant history mix.

You guys are the masters of polemics as compared to facts highlighted here.

I am talking about India here not Pakistan - your favorite polemics laden point making ground.

Back
Top Bottom