What's new

1984 riots: Where is the justice?

or you could say sikhs didnt enjoy the numbers to retaliate in kind.Most of the sikh soldiers were disarms and were confined to barracks had even one regiment sikh regiment in and around delhi meerut etc mutinied then GoI had huge problem had its hands.

Naughty naughty aunty. Always flaming.

Are you joking..or is this what they teach in Canada ?

Rajiv Gandhi, Jagdish tytler were not Hindus while AB Vajpayee who went around saving those poor taxi drivers and other other thousands of families who took personal risk and sheltered the Sikhs from the mobs were Hindus.

Think before you type.

Justice must be served, but it must be extracted from Congress.
H.K.L bhagat,Sajjan kumar,Kamalnath who are those ofcourse not muslim or christions.and who were the most of congress workers who formed the mob?How about PVNR who was HM then he too was not christian and muslim.Ask those tirlokpuri mob whom H.K.L.Bhagat provoked they were mostly hindus.

Naughty naughty aunty. Always flaming.
no i'm showing that in any country if the community has numbers it brings in safety as insurance for them.

H.K.L bhagat,Sajjan kumar,Kamalnath who are those ofcourse not muslim or christions.and who were the most of congress workers who formed the mob?How about PVNR who was HM then he too was not christian and muslim.Ask those tirlokpuri mob whom H.K.L.Bhagat provoked they were mostly hindus.
May i ask you if you were in Delhi around that time?
Who were those involved in 9/11,who were those involved in 26/11?or in general who are the ones involved in most of the terrorism that we see today?So do i paint the whole community with the same brush?
Nah,not gonna be as stupid as you.

Let us have justice hindoos. Why you guys did that to us?:angry:

You are right bro. Justice has to be served. I dont think it will, considering how corrupt these people in power are, and how they will bury any atrocity, but hope one day justice will be served for this :(

That said, I dont think it was communally or religiously motivated, so it would be wrong to blame Hindus. Atleast I am not aware of any Hindu extremist group doing it. Infact people like Jagdish Tytler, who is a Christian (and had a Sikh mother!!! )is alleged to have been involved in the conspiracy. I think this was politically motivated revenge attacks. The only ones to blame here should be Congress and the problem really is that some of the politicians that may have been involved are very prominent ones.

We have a Sikh PM, a Sikh army chief, a Sikh deputy chairman of planning commission, this when sikh have only 2% presence in India, nos. don't count, be it 90 crore hindus or 15 crore muslims.

To add to that we have upcoming super hit film named - Son of Sardar :D
Its not what you can show as some marginal elite among the community at high places its about providing the justice to those thousands of them killed .for them it doesnt matter who is army chief or PM for them what maters is that their loved ones get justice by punishing the culprits like tytlers and sajjan kumars.

No they were Congressis who believed indira is their Mother Superior and the common folks with no party affliations who saved the Sikhs were true Hindus.

no i'm showing that in any country if the community has numbers it brings in safety as insurance for them.

Your logic gets destroyed when one sees the fact that the most dominant minority is the one that has got under the anvil of the majority most times and not anyone else. Parsis, Jains, Buddhists are in even lesser numbers. By your logic they must have been decimated by now. As I said, if you are gonna flame atleast flame properly. Not foolishly.

Justice indeed must be served.
There needs to be justice served to 3 groups of people:
1. Anti- Sikh riot victims
2. Kashmiri Pundits

In both the cases, India has dissapointed them. Nothing less than a hanging for those who perpetrated both these crimes.

3. Gujarat riots.
Thankfully this one is moving ahead and there are convictions already.

Justice indeed must be served.
There needs to be justice served to 3 groups of people:
1. Anti- Sikh riot victims
2. Kashmiri Pundits

In both the cases, India has dissapointed them. Nothing less than a hanging for those who perpetrated both these crimes.

3. Gujarat riots.
Thankfully this one is moving ahead and there are convictions already.

Kashmiri Pandits even if they did not get direct justice, atleast saw the perperator go through the same ****. But the 84 victims did not even see that.

Sikhs will not get justice, they will just get side lined. Not that I hold a particular affinity towards Sikhs, but it makes me sick when KPS Gill gets treated as a hero rather than the dog he was and hung by his balls.

You are right bro. Justice has to be served. I dont think it will, considering how corrupt these people in power are, and how they will bury any atrocity, but hope one day justice will be served for this :(

That said, I dont think it was communally or religiously motivated, so it would be wrong to blame Hindus. Atleast I am not aware of any Hindu extremist group doing it. Infact people like Jagdish Tytler, who is a Christian is alleged to have been involved in the conspiracy. I think this was politically motivated revenge attacks. The only ones to blame here should be Congress and the problem really is that some of the politicians that may have been involved are very prominent ones.
first you say it was not communal then you contradict yourself by telling the religion of tytler. Indians pride themselves as democratic then lets have the count of various main accused
kamalnath
jagadish tytler
sajjan kumar
H.K.L bhagat.

now i wonder how many are muslim sikh hindu,christians in above list.And who were all those workers/etc who formed the mob there cant be majority christians in the mob.

I suggest people read articles by Khushwant Singh,specially "A History of the Sikhs" and his insights of about the Indian Sikh community.
If you want to be enlightened,else,enjoy the delusions.

Sikhs will not get justice, they will just get side lined. Not that I hold a particular affinity towards Sikhs, but it makes me sick when KPS Gill gets treated as a hero rather than the dog he was and hung by his balls.

I can understand your pain..but why make it public. ha ha ha

first you say it was not communal then you contradict yourself by telling the religion of tytler. Indians pride themselves as democratic then lets have the count of various main accused
kamalnath
jagadish tytler
sajjan kumar
H.K.L bhagat.

now i wonder how many are muslim sikh hindu,christians in above list.And who were all those workers/etc who formed the mob there cant be majority christians in the mob.

:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

kamalnath
jagadish tytler
sajjan kumar
H.K.L bhagat.

Thats not a contradiction. Read it again. It was meant to convey that Hindus did not kill Sikhs BECAUSE of religious reasons. The majority of them just happened to be Hindus, because of the fact that they are the majority demographic in India. I meant to convey that this was a politically motivated revenge attack directed towards a community. How this eluded you even after reading my post, baffles me.

May i ask you if you were in Delhi around that time?
Who were those involved in 9/11,who were those involved in 26/11?or in general who are the ones involved in most of the terrorism that we see today?So do i paint the whole community with the same brush?
Nah,not gonna be as stupid as you.

i wasnt born then.
i'll classify each one as muslim
and as for terrorism not one community is doodh ki dhuli.And if you take my classification even rioters are terrorists of worst sort.

Back
Top Bottom