What's new

1984 riots: Where is the justice?

muslims have strong 150 million presence in india thats why they can protect themselves had sikh and christians enjoyed the equivalent nos. they would have shown the world real spanking a majority can get in india.

twada adda passa saday kol aey ...... dhuay vich saan aey te le lao. othay ayeii rao t behtar aye.

We certainly don't mind you staying in India and get butchered every now and then, if that is what you want.

We still remember your leader swinging his kirpan on the stairs of Punjab's provincial assembly building in 1947 and stated that, Pakistan meri laash te banay ga - kedi laash te baneya te kenein tuhanu marya. Sat Sri Akal Bha Ji.

U knw wht dude...I can keep on replying u in this fashion for hours without stress but it won't matter a little. You will keep hating India and I will keep adoring my nation bcz for knowing the realty at ground one has to first know everything about the incident which in this case wasn't a Hindu-Sikh riots at any stage but u won't acknowledge that...why ? bcz u have a viewpoint about India for God known what reason and u wanna stick to it. So u better keep up with ur hate for India and I will keep on showering my never ending love for my nation. Thumbs Up :tup:

Let us have justice hindoos. Why you guys did that to us?:angry:

What the fu*ck is wrong with you? Its not as if the average guy on the street - yes that most likely means a Hindu - wants to protect anyone who perpetrated this crime.

And lets save the 'why you did that to us' line. I dont hear you saying that what happened in Punjab during the militancy when Hindus were targetted and killed was wrong.

Its rather clear that Congress politicians have saved their hides. We all want them convicted and behind bars for their crimes.

muslims have strong 150 million presence in india thats why they can protect themselves had sikh and christians enjoyed the equivalent nos. they would have shown the world real spanking a majority can get in india.
Don't speak on the behalf of us,speak for yourselves.I m really surprised at your stupidity

U knw wht dude...I can keep on replying u in this fashion for hours without stress but it won't matter a little. You will keep hating India and I will keep adoring my nation bcz for knowing the realty at ground one has to first know everything about the incident which in this case wasn't a Hindu-Sikh riots at any stage but u won't acknowledge that...why ? bcz u have a viewpoint about India for God known what reason and u wanna stick to it. So u better keep up with ur hate for India and I will keep on showering my never ending love for my nation. Thumbs Up :tup:

-----------------------

Not really. Its not as if the 150 million Muslims band together to fight and protect. Similarly not all the Hindus unite to fight the others. Only the communal elements of communities do that.

You could rather say that because of a large majority of peaceable people- of all religions in India- riots dont spread as thick and fast as they have the potential to.

but khalistanis didnt think so they always took it massacre of sikhs by hindus.Hence they went after eliminating the hindu families from punjab haryana himachal in those days hindus were targeted by khalistanis just coz they happen to be hindus.

We have a Sikh PM, a Sikh army chief, a Sikh deputy chairman of planning commission, this when sikh have only 2% presence in India, nos. don't count, be it 90 crore hindus or 15 crore muslims.

To add to that we have upcoming super hit film named - Son of Sardar :D

I don't hate India.

I just love my country more than any other thing in this world.

And my name is Pakistan.

We have a Sikh PM, a Sikh army chief, a Sikh deputy chairman of planning commission, this when sikh have only 2% presence in India, nos. don't count, be it 90 crore hindus or 15 crore muslims.

To add to that we have upcoming super hit film named - Son of Sardar :D

Yeah sure ...... and you get your holiest place destroyed, over 8000 of your innocent men women and children get killed for no fault of their own and 30 years later, you are still seeking justice.

Please keep your Sikh PM, a Sikh army chief, a Sikh deputy chairman of planning commission and with only 2% presence in India.

I don't hate India.

I just love my country more than any other thing in this world.

And my name is Pakistan.

If u love ur country than do something concrete for it so that it can be seen as a power in this world, bashing India on each & every thing will not get u anywhere apart from earning some cheap thanks.

Let us have justice hindoos. Why you guys did that to us?:angry:

Are you joking..or is this what they teach in Canada ?

Rajiv Gandhi, Jagdish tytler were not Hindus while AB Vajpayee who went around saving those poor taxi drivers and other other thousands of families who took personal risk and sheltered the Sikhs from the mobs were Hindus.

Think before you type.

Justice must be served, but it must be extracted from Congress.

Not really. Its not as if the 150 million Muslims band together to fight and protect. Similarly not all the Hindus unite to fight the others. Only the communal elements of communities do that.

You could rather say that because of a large majority of peaceable people- of all religions in India- riots dont spread as thick and fast as they have the potential to.

or you could say sikhs didnt enjoy the numbers to retaliate in kind.Most of the sikh soldiers were disarms and were confined to barracks had even one regiment sikh regiment in and around delhi meerut etc mutinied then GoI had huge problem had its hands.

Yeah sure ...... and you get your holiest place destroyed, over 8000 of your innocent men women and children get killed for no fault of their own and 30 years later, you are still seeking justice.

Please keep your Sikh PM, a Sikh army chief, a Sikh deputy chairman of planning commission and with only 2% presence in India.

can ur country boast of any such thing?? can we ever see a Hindu PM of Pakistan?? or a Hindu army chief?? yes we have done great mistakes, but we are trying to rectify that, we have the most powerful post in India run by a sikh since last 8 years & none of the 90 crore majority of hindus have ever objected to it, i agree that what happened in 1984 was a shameful crime but atleast we are trying to do something good.

Back
Top Bottom