What's new

1971 War - The Untold Story - EXPOSING Propanganda and the telling the truth

I did not read all your whining as I had to go back and counter claim most of your numbers...

Here is the demand of E. Pakistan not everything Ayub did or will do. And I see its fair enough as nobody needs nobody but East takes care of east and west takes care of west and we all are happy.

1.The constitution should provide for a Federation of Pakistan in its true sense on the Lahore Resolution and the parliamentary form of government with supremacy of a Legislature directly elected on the basis of universal adult franchise.

Perfect and that's how modern federations including india work

2. The federal government should deal with only two subjects : Defence and Foreign Affairs, and all other residuary subjects shall be vested in the federating states.

Perfect and that's how modern federations including india work
Some additions to teh federation could be added for administrative efficiency but that could have been managed

3. Two separate, but freely convertible currencies for two wings should be introduced ; or if this is not feasible, there should be one currency for the whole country, but effective constitutional provisions should be introduced to stop the flight of capital from East to West Pakistan. Furthermore, a separate Banking Reserve should be established and separate fiscal and monetary policy be adopted for East Pakistan.

might have needed discussions but some realistic compromise could have been worked out

4. The power of taxation and revenue collection shall be vested in the federating units and the federal centre will have no such power. The federation will be entitled to a share in the state taxes to meet its expenditures.

Same as above. They would have haggled and created two lists- one for centre and one for state

5. There should be two separate accounts for the foreign exchange earnings of the two wings ; the foreign exchange requirements of the federal government should be met by the two wings equally or in a ratio to be fixed; indigenous products should move free of duty between the two wings, and the constitution should empower the units to establish trade links with foreign countries.

6. East Pakistan should have a separate militia or paramilitary force.

'paramilitary': yes, under a unified civil service east could have this

Did you see anything in these demand where East wanted anything from West????

Nothing that wasn't workable. Lots of haggling but reasonable compromise was workable.

Nothing that wasn't workable. Lots of haggling but reasonable compromise was workable.

Even in those demand itself they kept negotiation open. Like the ratio or reasonable numbers etc.
On top of everything regardless of demand, the power should had immediately transfered to Sheikh Mujib. And if he decided anything against west Pakistan, then Bhutto could gone to street as Mujib did against Ayub. All options were open.

I did not read all your whining as I had to go back and counter claim most of your numbers...

Here is the demand of E. Pakistan not everything Ayub did or will do. And I see its fair enough as nobody needs nobody but East takes care of east and west takes care of west and we all are happy.
1.----
2.---
3.--
4.--
5.--
6.--

Did you see anything in these demand where East wanted anything from West????

Dear iajdani,

@ Why you have pested this six points ? Do you think that I donnot know it. I know each and every word of this six points. When it was made ? How it was made? And its final implications ? Moreso, these were demanded in 1966 but Ayub came to power in 1958 !

@ You have not answered my lot of querries about who made these six points regarding the connection of RAW and CIA ?

Dear iajdani,

@ Why you have pested this six points ? Do you think that I donnot know it. I know each and every word of this six points. When it was made ? How it was made? And its final implications ? Moreso, these were demanded in 1966 but Ayub came to power in 1958 !

@ You have not answered my lot of querries about who made these six points regarding the connection of RAW and CIA ?

Conspiracy theory was irrelevant, Mujib accepted those demand and earned the mandate. Thats what counts. In politics and political science there are certain rule of engagement and west pakistani politicians failed in all of them. As I said earlier all the options were open for West but they did not exhaust any of those rather go on rampage and started killing people and most of them were Hindus(ethnic cleansing).

iajdani

@ Giving demand to central govt of Pakistan was a easy job.
@ What he had done for the people of Bengal ? Only giving blood and "ethnic cleansing" of all non-Bengalees.
@ Killing all top and middle ranking leaders of ML, Jamate-Islami, Nijam-e-Islami and pro-Chinese Leftish political parties.
@ Even after liberation more than 30,000 people were killed.

You call him a leader, he is a blood sucker. And that is why he was brutally killed by the patroit freedom fighters. and now you will say that the Colonel Faruk's group were not a freedom fighter. Pakistan had an hand on it. Jamat made the plan !!!!!!

Now, his daughter is running the country. My foot ! does she know what is freedom and sovereignity ?

We donnot need this Indian Marka sovereignity ? iajdani you donnot know the blood of Bengal. Know your blood first and you youself will understand yourself.

Last edited:
Dear iajdani,

Dude you don't need a conspiracy to demand these points. This is standard stuff, open any modern constitution and you'll find most of these features. All that he was asking for is guarantees to maintain it. Hell he wasn't even asking for an ARMY, he was asking for a paramilitary force- in India we raise such forces just like that- rashtriys rifles, CRPF, RAF etc. This is basic stuff. What's so controversial about the demands?

Dude you don't need a conspiracy to demand these points. This is standard stuff, open any modern constitution and you'll find most of these features. All that he was asking for is guarantees to maintain it. Hell he wasn't even asking for an ARMY, he was asking for a paramilitary force- in India we raise such forces just like that- rashtriys rifles, CRPF, RAF etc. This is basic stuff. What's so controversial about the demands?

@ If it is so good than try in West Bengal ? We will see how it works ? You people have always taken a "Moja" out of Bengal from the British times and always remained on safe side.

@ Once we demanded for the State Langauge in Pakistan instigation came from Calcutta. So many articles were written about on the langauge issue from Calcutta in those days. But you never dared to demand in the Central Govt of India for the Bengalee State Language(Central)

@ Once election were held in 1970 and AL became winner you instigated openly.

@ Even after the independence you people are still instigating in our internal politics.

@ Whenever any national election were held in Bangladesh , you people have collected "Chunda" for AL in various cities of West Bengal openly. There are many many evidences.

@ If you people are so much interested in us than let's join with us and we give blood for the greater Bengal.

iajdani

@ Giving demand to central govt of Pakistan was a easy job.

Thats absolutely true. Making a demand and realizing that while in power is two different thing. That was my point, when he demanded a structure of federal government why didnt we let him do it as he will be the one who will be running the federal government. He must had to realize his pay check from state taxes. Dont he? If he could succeed then it could had been a ideal country and others could copy it. If not, kick him out.

@ What he had done for the people of Bengal ? Only giving blood and "ethnic cleansing" of all non-Bengalees.

In pakistan everyday Muhajirs are getting killed in the street of Karachi. Political violence is not uncommon in this sub continent. But after 25th of March it was a war.

@ Killing all top and middle ranking leaders of ML, Jamate-Islami, Nijam-e-Islami and pro-Chinese Leftish political parties.

Are you talking about pre 16th Dec 1971 or post 16th Dec 1971?
Our discussion of the matter is till 16th Dec 1971.

@ Even after liberation more than 30,000 people were killed.

Possible.. He was not here till January. He disarmed most of the Muktis right after he get back from Pakistan. Killing of Non Bengalis stopped within Decembre of 1971 and most of them got protection from UN and Indian forces.

You call him a leader, he is a blood sucker. And that is why he was brutally killed by the patroit freedom fighters. and now you will say that the Colonel Faruk's group were not a freedom fighter. Pakistan had an hand on it. Jamat made the plan !!!!!!

Thats your opinion which many people will differ. Col Rashid described after the killing of Mujib in 1975 in a televised interview. He said Mujib was too popular to keep him alive.

Not everybody concurred the way he ran the country after 1972 so some discontent was obvious. Even hardcore Muktis and blind supporter of Mujib in 1971 took up arms and started arms rebellion against him. Its very natural when a country got its freedom through arms struggle and plenty of illegal arms all around.

Now, his daughter is running the country. My foot ! does she know what is freedom and sovereignity ?

Why dont you yourself become the PM of this country.. Just kidding.

We donnot need this Indian Marka sovereignity ? iajdani you donnot know the blood of Bengal. Know your blood first and you youself will understand yourself.

As you know yourself then start honoring yourself. Dont disrepect your country in front of a other countries. Lots of blood was spent for this country starting from 7th century. Dont disrespect any of them including the one in 1971.

Last edited:
Are you talking about pre 16th Dec 1971 or post 16th Dec 1971?
Our discussion of the matter is till 16th Dec 1971.

It includes both pre-16 December and post-16 December and still it is in the process.

@ If it was a planned struggle or instigated struggle then it was not problem for Bengalee Hindus to migrate in a planned manner.

@ Why the common Bengalee Muslims did not migrate to India as a whole ?

because he wanted to stay and fight.......;)

[/B]

because he wanted to stay and fight.......;)

Tell me how many Hindus joined as "Mukti Bahini", not even hundred ? Most of the time singing song at the "Shadin Bangla Beter Kendra". "Tumar neta amar neta Sk Mujib, Sk Mujib". That's all.

@ If it is so good than try in West Bengal ? We will see how it works ? You people have always taken a "Moja" out of Bengal from the British times and always remained on safe side.

@ Once we demanded for the State Langauge in Pakistan instigation came from Calcutta. So many articles were written about on the langauge issue from Calcutta in those days. But you never dared to demand in the Central Govt of India for the Bengalee State Language(Central)

@ Once election were held in 1970 and AL became winner you instigated openly.

@ Even after the independence you people are still instigating in our internal politics.

@ Whenever any national election were held in Bangladesh , you people have collected "Chunda" for AL in various cities of West Bengal openly. There are many many evidences.

@ If you people are so much interested in us than let's join with us and we give blood for the greater Bengal.
I have no clues about what your talking about but:

1) West Bangal has had all of these things from the time of independence. Foreign Policy & Defence has been with central govt but most local administration has been with elected W Bengal govt. Bengali is official state language and central govt really has little to worry on that front
2) state has a list of reveue sources called state list and central list takes revue to centre- that's uniform for all states
3) I don't think they have asked for paramilitary, but in case they have, we have CRPF. There is a bengal regiment to protect them

I can go on and on....like I said what they asked for is standard stuff...

As you know yourself then start honoring yourself. Dont disrepect your country in front of a other countries. Lots of blood was spent for this country starting from 7th century. Dont disrespect any of them including the one in 1971.

A thousand :tup: for that Iajduni.

Back
Top Bottom