What's new

1971 War - The Untold Story - EXPOSING Propanganda and the telling the truth

I agree to some points that the power was not transfered to Mr Sh mujib , the general public in pakistan then and now thinks very strongly that power should had been transfered . It was not a common pakistani who opposed it . I ask you a question , if Army takes over your country and does not transfer power to your elected leaders ,what will you do? Will you take funding from your enemy country and fight to break your country (B.D)? ONE SHOULD NOT BE A HELPING HAND OF ENEMY CONSPIRATORS .

In 1971, the present-day Pakistan was our enemy, who came to kill us. It was your Pakistan army that took away arms from the Bangali troops in the Baluch and Punjab Regiments, and shot them point blanks at the heads. It was your Pakistan Army that used machine guns on 26 March to kill our Police forces who resisted with only .303rifles. You have shamed our women. Now, you finger point at India as before!

It was Pakistan who back-stabbed us during the 23 years of joint Pakistan. It deprived us of our wealth and national development funds. In 1971 India was not our enemy. India is an enemy, but it was before and after 1971, and not in 1971. You were our ENEMY in 1971.

You guys are still singing the same song as before. Your policy was to make the west much strong and keep the east as the bait against India. Your policy was to take over Kashmir at the expense of Bangal. All the military HQs were in the west, and less than 20% were Bangalis in the military.

You think we cannot fight, but we have proved that YOU cannot fight. 90,000 of your troops surrendered to the Hindu Indians, what a shame! You have shamed yourself as well as us. Your troops should have preferred to be killed instead of surrendering to the Hindus. In our case, we preferred being killed at your hands than living like slaves. We did not surrender to the Muslim brute fighters from the west. We had not even .303 rifles, but we fought with a rage that was compressed throughout the time of our joint dreamland called Pakistan. So, who are more martial?

You used our export wealth to build your economic foundation, but, then came with machine guns to kill us. Joint Pakistan was a pathetic country based on disparity and deprivation of the east by the west. The ploy was to concentrate wealth in the west.

If India was taking advantage of the situation, then it was not India's fault. It was the fault of your west Pakistani power hungry feudal-military-politician establishment that was responsible. You people do not believe in peace or in democracy. You killed us and shamed us, and India shamed you.

But, you do not yet make self-reflection of the deeds you did in the 23 years before and the deeds during 1971. People like Zaid Hamidi are working as the paid agents of India. Do not believe in their false jargons.

Md Akmal..........new political expert! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So, you made me fool ! My justification are as follows:

@ Now if Talebans are successful in Afganistan than they would became a mighty force in Central Asia. Once they became successful, they will definately support the Kashmiri Mujahids side by side Pakistan will give a little bit fuel in it so it would not be that difficult for the Mujahids to capture Kashmir. What to talk about Kashmir whole Central Asia will be de-stablise. Financial and other support will be comming from the other Muslim States. Same way like " For each and every actions there would be opposite and equel reaction".

@ After the liberation of Kashmir, problem may arise in other parts of India specially Southern India.Once Indian security forces are deeply engaged in these areas, the flare would be ignited in the Seven Sisters. Soon, China will come up and the North East geography might be changed in total.

@ Now, Bangali Babus of both Bangladesh and West Bengal will first closely observe the situation about the "Ganga Jal" and where it flows and one fine morning may also join with their long cherish desire, "Apar Bangla-Opar Bangla". And the real "Amar sonar Bangla ami tumai balu bashi" will come to be effective.

Last edited:
@ Now sofar my direction was towards India and Bangladesh. If Talebans are successful in Afganistan, Pakistan is also not save in total ?

@ The people of North West Frontier, the people of Tribal Areas like Waziristan,FATA, Gilgit and may be portion of Baluchistan might join hands with Talebans. Rather some of them have already joined with them.

People of kashmir wanted to be with Pakistan, who cares whats the ruler wanted, thats what modern democracy you so proudly claim it to be asks for isn't it? the scale on which the subcontinent was divided was simple, muslim majority areas should go to Pakistan and vice versa, kashmiries voted for Pakistan but you wrongly claimed it and because of that all this has started. If only you had followed the british partition method, the kashmir issue would have been solved right there. Just because a tyrant raja asked for it you invaded kashmir. your logic is flawed by birth in this case.

About east Pakistan i did not agree with your firends views. You started this convo by saying this
why suddenly supporting his point of views? are you not sure yourself? :azn:

Anything muslim doesn't belong to Pakistan, but Pakistan belongs to the Muslims. So, please bear that in mind. And I know that you have a habit of completely disregarding "The Ruler", and same with democracy, how could you even quote is in your argument?
Oh wait! you will use anything to win in verbal clashes and on internet even if it is against your ethics and country.
That was a cheapshot.:sniper:

So, you made me fool ! My justification are as follows:

@ Now if Talebans are successful in Afganistan than they would became a mighty force in Central Asia. Once they became successful, they will definately support the Kashmiri Mujahids side by side Pakistan will give a little bit fuel in it so it would not be that difficult for the Mujahids to capture Kashmir. What to talk about Kashmir whole Central Asia will be de-stablise. Financial and other support will be comming from the other Muslim States. Same way like " For each and every actions there would be opposite and equel reaction".

@ After the liberation of Kashmir, problem may arise in other parts of India specially Southern India.Once Indian security forces are deeply engaged in these areas, the flare would be ignited in the Seven Sisters. Soon, China will come up and the North East geography might be changed in total.

@ Now, Bangali Babus of both Bangladesh and West Bengal will first closely observe the situation about the "Ganga Jal" and where it flows and one fine morning may also join with their long cherish desire, "Apar Bangla-Opar Bangla". And the real "Amar sonar Bangla ami tumai balu bashi" will come to be effective.

Mr Akmal, with all not so due respect, taliban are not successful in Afghanistan and will not be. Also what is your defenition of becoming successfull? Do you mean, if they are successfull in suppressing the local public? Do you mean if they are successfull in defeating th PAK Amy and US army? No not happening, so there goes your justification down the ... you know what.
Peace. :whistle:

@ Now sofar my direction was towards India and Bangladesh. If Talebans are successful in Afganistan, Pakistan is also not save in total ?

@ The people of North West Frontier, the people of Tribal Areas like Waziristan,FATA, Gilgit and may be portion of Baluchistan might join hands with Talebans. Rather some of them have already joined with them.

What are you doing dude? Oh hold on, you're dreaming. I get it. :coffee:
Coffee time...

What are you doing dude? Oh hold on, you're dreaming. I get it. :coffee:
Coffee time...

Taliban regaining power will mean more terrorism in India. Like it happened before, when they were in power. But kashmir being separate is quite far fetched.

Terrorism in kashmir helped India in containing kashmir. Any bang wants to disagree?

Taliban regaining power will mean more terrorism in India. Like it happened before, when they were in power. But kashmir being separate is quite far fetched.

Terrorism in kashmir helped India in containing kashmir. Any bang wants to disagree?

@ Once Talebans are successful in Afgan then there will be free flow of arms & ammunination from Taleban held territory which at the present moment is not possible for Pakistan due to world pressure.

@ Even there is likely that some Talebans will physically join with Kashmiri Mujahiden. How come you are dreaming that Kashmir is separate and quite ?

@ Talebans will not remain within their boundaries. The Americans or the NATO may withdraw any time the way they withdrew from Vietnam. How long USA or NATO forces will fight in Afgan ? Are Indians are ready to fight in Afgan ? You see now-a-days it is difficult for the NATO forces to continue fight due to logistic problem. All most every week NATO's logistic lorries are burned in Pakistan. The logistic routes are not safe in Pakistan. Moreso it is difficult and costly for airlifting.

@ Once Talebans are successful in Afgan then there will be free flow of arms & ammunination from Taleban held territory which at the present moment is not possible for Pakistan due to world pressure.

@ Even there is likely that some Talebans will physically join with Kashmiri Mujahiden. How come you are dreaming that Kashmir is separate and quite ?

@ Talebans will not remain within their boundaries. The Americans or the NATO may withdraw any time the way they withdrew from Vietnam. How long USA or NATO forces will fight in Afgan ? Are Indians are ready to fight in Afgan ? You see now-a-days it is difficult for the NATO forces to continue fight due to logistic problem. All most every week NATO's logistic lorries are burned in Pakistan. The logistic routes are not safe in Pakistan. Moreso it is difficult and costly for airlifting.

Sir, you seem to be radicalized on the lines of Taliban .... seriously, is that what you want : free flow of arms and ammunition to/from Taliban ?? :undecided:

And regd India's intention of being involved militarily:
Afghanisthan - NO
Kashmir - YES , till cross-border terrorism exists.

Sir, you seem to be radicalized on the lines of Taliban .... seriously, is that what you want : free flow of arms and ammunition to/from Taliban ?? :undecided:

And regd India's intention of being involved militarily:
Afghanisthan - NO
Kashmir - YES , till cross-border terrorism exists.

@ My dear beloved Indian friend, I am not a supporter of Taleban we ourself are in a problem with the fundamentalists.

@ I was just apprehensive what might happen if Talebans are succeeded in Afgan ?

@ I was just apprehensive what might happen if Talebans are succeeded in Afgan ?

Dear MDA, i respects ur analysis but the ground realities are totally different i.e.

Pakistani security establishment "still" considers "Talibans" an assett not a "foe".

Bcz Afghan Talibans and Pakistani Talibans are two seprate entities and we dealt with them separately & quite effectively.

Remember once Swati Talibans get out of control how expeditiously they are fixed!! 2 Millions peoply came out and within two months they are returned.

As long as USA & Nato is in Afghanistan the status quo will not change once they are out you will see real Pakistan & Afghanistan.

I agree to some points that the power was not transfered to Mr Sh mujib , the general public in pakistan then and now thinks very strongly that power should had been transfered . It was not a common pakistani who opposed it . I ask you a question , if Army takes over your country and does not transfer power to your elected leaders ,what will you do? Will you take funding from your enemy country and fight to break your country (B.D)? ONE SHOULD NOT BE A HELPING HAND OF ENEMY CONSPIRATORS .
absolutely right.if there's any political problem bangladeshi needs to solve it politicaly.but taking help from india,that india against whom we fight,that india which always proove that they're our enemy ,enemy of all the muslims ...
one can go against rulerbody,system etc not against country. so they completely did a ungrateful work.they even forget that time this pakistan give official status to bengali language along with urdu.but punjabi,sindhi,poshtu dont get this honour.
so for a internal reason how can they devide the nation by taking help from enemy !! :smokin: :sniper:

yes it was big indian govt. and its agency's propaganda that Pakistani army raped/killed 3 million.It was not pakistan army which raped/killed 3 million but it was indian army.biggest proof to prove this propaganda wrong is that if it were pakistani army who raped in east pakistan then later bengali offsprings would have been fair like west west pakistanis but it is not the case.bengalis were raped by the black soldiers of south india particularly madrasi of madras regiment hence present day bengali offspring is black like madrasis.

P.S.:Btw madras regiment was fighting on western front.They used to go into east pakistan during nights for rape pillage and plunder and then return to western front early morning to fight west pakistanis

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom