What's new

1971 War - The Untold Story - EXPOSING Propanganda and the telling the truth

mate we have accepted partition. yes it was political turmoil and we intervened. we had to intervene coz 10 million east Pakistanis took refuge in our nation which created problems for our economy.
The Pakistan army conducted a widespread genocide against the Bengali population of East Pakistan,[17] aimed in particular at the minority Hindu population,[18][19] leading to approximately 10 million[18][20] people fleeing East Pakistan and taking refuge in the neighboring Indian states.[17][21] The East Pakistan-India border was opened to allow refugees safe shelter in India. The governments of West Bengal, Bihar, Assam, Meghalaya and Tripura established refugee camps along the border. The resulting flood of impoverished East Pakistani refugees placed an intolerable strain on India's already overburdened economy.[19]

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indi dont start this bullshyt again, for retrospect think about what you are doing in Kashmir.

Indi dont start this bullshyt again, for retrospect think about what you are doing in Kashmir.

As if We have never faced each other in the battle ground over Kashmir... Same has happened in east pakistan, when You can in 1947, so can We...;)

by JonAsad
Quote:
Originally Posted by IND151
mate we have accepted partition. yes it was political turmoil and we intervened. we had to intervene coz 10 million east Pakistanis took refuge in our nation which created problems for our economy.
The Pakistan army conducted a widespread genocide against the Bengali population of East Pakistan,[17] aimed in particular at the minority Hindu population,[18][19] leading to approximately 10 million[18][20] people fleeing East Pakistan and taking refuge in the neighboring Indian states.[17][21] The East Pakistan-India border was opened to allow refugees safe shelter in India. The governments of West Bengal, Bihar, Assam, Meghalaya and Tripura established refugee camps along the border. The resulting flood of impoverished East Pakistani refugees placed an intolerable strain on India's already overburdened economy.[19]

john, i was just telling facts.kashmiris dont take refuge in Pakistan but 10 million east Pakistanis took refuge in our nation so we intervened to save east Pakistanis and for the sake of our economy.

Last edited:
As if We have never faced each other in the battle ground over Kashmir... Same has happened in east pakistan, when You can in 1947, so can We...;)

Elaborate this a little more, so i can comment further?
in 47 we got independence, whats your point?

Elaborate this a little more, so i can comment further?
in 47 we got independence, whats your point?

Nothing Really, we too gave Independence to East Pakistan, John Pls dont pretend as If You did Nothing in 1947 war... :disagree:

john, i was just telling facts.kashmiris dont take refuge in Pakistan but 10 million east Pakistanis took refuge in our nation so we intervened to save east Pakistanis and for the sake of our economy.

You intervened for other obvious reasons, Lets not take this further.

Nothing Really, we too gave Independence to East Pakistan, John Pls dont pretend as If You did Nothing in 1947 war... :disagree:

what we did.
Ok i usually remember it as 1948 war, any way we took half of our Kashmir back from you and that is still part of us, we still hold it, and still claim the part you hold is ours aswell.

What you did.
You had no business or claims on east Pakistan, what you did was take unfair advantage of the situation and divided us, moreover Bangladesh is an independent country not part of india.

what we did.
Ok i usually remember it as 1948 war, any way we took half of our Kashmir back from you and is still part of us, we still hold it, still claim the IOK as ours.

What you did.
You had no business or claims on east Pakistan, what you did was take unfair advantage of the situation and divided us, moreover Bangladesh is an independent country not part of india.

Well, Really?? According to the "instruments of accession" the ruler of Jammu and Kashmir was to decide which country to choose, He Chose to go all by himself and was Invaded by Pashtun Forces and other State forces of Pakistan and when his forces were unable to withstand the assault He asked for Indian Assistance Provided the Indians Asked Hari Singh that Kashmir must accede to India which He did....

Well If you guys handnt commited the blunder of attacking his Army before even settling it with british all these wouldnt have happened ...

About east pak, My friend has given an Explanation...

Last edited:
Well, Really?? According to the "instruments of accession" the ruler of Jammu and Kashmir was to decide which country to choose, He Chose to go all by himself and was Invaded by Pashtun Forces and other State forces of Pakistan and when his forces were unable to withstand the assault He asked for Indian Assistance Provided the Indians Asked Hari Singh that Kashmir must accede to India which He did....

Well If you guys handnt commited the blunder of attacking his Army before even settling it with british all these wouldnt have happened ...

About east pak, My friend has given an Explanation...

People of kashmir wanted to be with Pakistan, who cares whats the ruler wanted, thats what modern democracy you so proudly claim it to be asks for isn't it? the scale on which the subcontinent was divided was simple, muslim majority areas should go to Pakistan and vice versa, kashmiries voted for Pakistan but you wrongly claimed it and because of that all this has started. If only you had followed the british partition method, the kashmir issue would have been solved right there. Just because a tyrant raja asked for it you invaded kashmir. your logic is flawed by birth in this case.

About east Pakistan i did not agree with your firends views. You started this convo by saying this
As if We have never faced each other in the battle ground over Kashmir... Same has happened in east pakistan, when You can in 1947, so can We..
why suddenly supporting his point of views? are you not sure yourself? :azn:

People of kashmir wanted to be with Pakistan, who cares whats the ruler wanted, thats what modern democracy you so proudly claim it to be asks for isn't it? the scale on which the subcontinent was divided was simple, muslim majority areas should go to Pakistan and vice versa, kashmiries voted for Pakistan but you wrongly claimed it and because of that all this has started. If only you had followed the british partition method, the kashmir issue would have been solved right there. Just because a tyrant raja asked for it you invaded kashmir. your logic is flawed by birth in this case.

Your forces must have cared about the people, did You send your soldiers to assassinate Hari sing or Capture there land??? the people of Kashmir were Not willing to join anyone and To save there people he had to merge with India.... And India never Invaded, its the Pakistani forces which did, and Mind Your tongue, dont get personal with me... I too can use Adjectives....

About east Pakistan i did not agree with your firends views. You started this convo by saying this
why suddenly supporting his point of views? are you not sure yourself? :azn:

My point was Simple, You separated 1/3rd of Kashmir from us, we separated East Pakistan, now why was east pakistan separated was answered by my friend , Arent you confident enough to travel on a slippery path?:azn:

@ We recognise all these things since you are also Bengalee but Bihar did not accepted that ofcourse their were reasons for that.

@ But the question is why you people made a separate refugee camps for Bengalee hindus and Bengalee muslims ?

@ If it was a planned struggle or instigated struggle then it was not problem for Bengalee Hindus to migrate in a planned manner.

@ Why the common Bengalee Muslims did not migrate to India as a whole ?

Your forces must have cared about the people, did You send your soldiers to assassinate Hari sing or Capture there land??? the people of Kashmir were Not willing to join anyone and To save there people he had to merge with India.... And India never Invaded, its the Pakistani forces which did, and Mind Your tongue, dont get personal with me... I too can use Adjectives....

Before getting any further,
Why as usual i am starting to see agitation in your speech? Whats the word that made you so much offended? some thing boethered you and you jumped out of your seat like a cry baby, Are you so much insecure and sensitive yourself? Dont throw stone on some one, so when its thrown back you get hurt.

Even now People of Kashmir wants to join Pakistan, you just have to open your eyes and see the Pakistani flag raising in kashmiri citirs.

My point was Simple, You separated 1/3rd of Kashmir from us, we separated East Pakistan, now why was east pakistan separated was answered by my friend , Arent you confident enough to travel on a slippery path?:azn:

in the same paragraph you are saying two different mutually exclusive things, first decide yourself what your personal point of view is, and which point you want to take further in the discussion, yours or your friends :azn:

Before getting any further,
Why as usual i am starting to see agitation in your speech? Whats the word that made you so much offended? some thing boethered you and you jumped out of your seat like a cry baby, Are you so much insecure and sensitive yourself? Dont throw stone on some one, so when its returned back you get hurt.

Even now People of Kashmir wants to join Pakistan, you just have to open your eyes and see the Pakistani flag raising in kashmiri citirs.

Now stop getting personal John... yes I am Sensitive about myself , I never threw anything which I had to get it in return, You had a Point to make so did I....

Well they are paid Terrorists and Separatists who hold Pakistan Flag and we all know that, They had Kicked out the Original Inhabitants the Kashmir Pandits and Have threatened Sikhs to Move out if they do not support there So called Struggle in which innocent Muslims and School Children are trapped.... What happened when the schools were opened, they Burnt a Bus and threw stones on Schools, is this what you call Struggle??

in the same paragraph you are saying two different mutually exclusive things, first decide yourself what your personal point of view is, and which point you want to take further in the discussion, yours or your friends :azn:

My Views are clear, You have to decide how to look into it, there were two logics applied to solve the same equation which is you.., My Friend had answered the reason behind India entering into war in 1971 , and When I saw you Facing off, It was capricious of me to go by your logic... Technically I was Right, But Since you pushed me For the Logic Behind my saying I Showed u What my friend Wrote.... Just like Obama says "yes We Can" Had any one asked Why we can , he would Have been explaining it rather saying "Yes We can" and Would You call his Logic Flawned???:pop:

I don't wanna offend him but how come he knows all the untold stories in the world?

@ He(Zahid Hamid) has taken some considerable time with lot of proofs. Specially eye witnesses. So far we had been jumping with one sided stories. We forget actually who was the invicible man behind the gun.

@ It all started once China attacked India in 1962. China requested Pakistan to attack India too but Ayub did not. He had a problem since Pakistan had a Defence Pact with USA. Pakistan was also the member of SEATO and CENTO. America feared that if China takes over a portion of India like Ladek and Urunachal province than how Communism would be contained in South Asia ? So, USA came forward to help India for defence armament who was again objected by Pakistan as same weapons might be used against Pakistan in case of war. Moreso, in those days Kenedy requested Pakistan to establish a military base some where at St Martin(East Pakistan) but Ayub did not agreed. Ayub also closed the CIA base at Peshawar. So, the relationship between USA and Pakistan detoriated.

@ Once the war broke out between India and Pakistan USA did not came forward to help Pakistan rather it imposed defence sanction against both Pakistan and India which rather helped India.Soon, Pakistan tilted towards China.

@ Now, CIA and RAW were in the same table how to punish Ayub and they picked up Mujib. Soon six points were made and handed over to Mujib just before the Lahore Conference in 1968.

@ Meanwhile a secret meeting was arranged between the followers of AL at Agartula between RAW and CIA. As per this plan once Chinese PM visited East Pakistan an assassination plan was made to kill both Chinese PM and Ayub but it was detected, so "Agartula Conspiracy Case" was started. Elections were held and Mijib became winner.

@ Meanwhile during the election in USA Democrates were defeated and Republicans came to power and so the Nixon. By this time American policy also changed. But the Indian invovlement remained the same. So the Americans played dubinous role during the liberation period. In july 1971, Yahya made arrangement for Nixon's secret visit to China through Gilgit(Kashmir).

@ So all the events during our liberation were all planned by the RAW and there should not be any doubt, it is ample clear.

Back
Top Bottom