What's new

1971 war: Hasina expresses gratitude to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think they helped you. Don't give me the nonsense about saving us from Pak solder. Pakistan solder were only killing the anti Pakistan element including Hindus since they were never loyal to Pakistan.

They only reason Bharti helped was to humiliate Muslims solders. As Indira said right after fall of Dhaka: Hazar salo ka badla le liya.
Can I get a source for that??

hahaha atleast our prisident or pm is not spending 5 days with taliban like hasina playing in india lap passing 5 days with indian army cheif in 2011 after BD rifles and all border and immigration disputes lol

so,in your opinion,if we have disputes then we should not resolve them,rather add fuel to the fire...You make a lot of sense..

my uncle was a pak army martyre in 1971......ambushed by mukti bahini..taken hostage and tortured to death.
even the dead body was burnt in a railway engine along with many other pakistan supporters...
good we got rid of such beasts.
poor hungry gullible and angry.....three words for BD people of 1971.......Pakistan could never have pleased them...they were too many with too little to offer.

@Everyone, the Military of India, hell even India as a whole was not as great as Pakistan was in the old days. With support from the locals of the then East Pakistan, the Military of India had the advantage. Remember guys, warfare is ultimately all about deception, not who's more competent or who has bigger toys and all that.

my uncle was a pak army martyre in 1971......ambushed by mukti bahini..taken hostage and tortured to death.
even the dead body was burnt in a railway engine along with many other pakistan supporters...
poor hungry gullible and angry.....three words for BD people of 1971.......Pakistan could never have pleased them...they were too many with too little to offer.

Sorry to hear about your uncle. That's how guerrillas can be, they don't have any formal training of an actual soldier.

I have known one ex-Mukti Bahini who committed suicide because he can't deal with the trauma after executing an unarmed Pakistani soldier.

I have said this before, Bhutto's mistake was that he refused to create a government with Mujib even though Mujib had the majority of votes. If Mujib was in power of the whole of Pakistan, he would have fallen in less than a month - guaranteed :agree:

Peace.

so,in your opinion,if we have disputes then we should not resolve them,rather add fuel to the fire...You make a lot of sense..
disputes are solved between political leadership or ur army chef decides your political decisions?

The Mukti Bahini and the Indian army kind of complemented each other.Indian army could not have won Bangladesh for the people there without ground support.Mukti Bahini would have suffered heavily without the involvement of a regular army.

you should try to read 1971 stories of liberation fighters, their actions, details of their days in these nine months.. There are plenty of books on this.. From these books you will get to know the war was basically over at the end of november....

hahaha atleast our prisident or pm is not spending 5 days with taliban like hasina playing in india lap passing 5 days with indian army cheif in 2011 after BD rifles and all border and immigration disputes lol

Right, Your president or pm do not spend 5 days with Taliban, they just give diplomatic consideration to Taliban rule and hide the AQ leader for 6 years.

Truth and lies are just 6 videos away.

Last edited by a moderator:

yes i can unerstand your anger as well as bd anger but mukhti bhani was indian assests they were killing bangla people and army alike so dont blame a nation for atrocities they are our broters if your brother makes a mistake its better you forgive him for that.forgive and forget and move on to the next stage.i know we all miss bangla our elders tells us the story the way they cried when they bd to india we were thinking that they will do the same what they did in kashmir make a promise to them and occupy them but by God grace bangla people are brave and al;ot in population so got independance.we will support bd all the way

Truth and lies are just 6 videos away.

wow this is truth and lies for you, enough said, so you couldnt find a better resource than Zaid Hamid for truth lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, Your president or pm do not spend 5 days with Taliban, they just give diplomatic consideration to Taliban rule and hide the AQ leader for 6 years.

lol speak in english cant get what u mean off topic

mmm...can you explain the murder of our intellectuals? Even some AL folks were saying that the Indians did it.

Let me ask you a question and give me a honest answer.

Do you really like these so called Tagore loving Islamic name Jahil intelectual. if You like them then I feel sorry for you. May Allah give you Hadya. Pak army was right to get rid off some of them othwerwise Bangladesh would have been sunk in Jahiliyya.

We should build a something to honor those Brave solder that wipe out some Jahil from our land.

Let me ask you a question and give me a honest answer.

Do you really like these so called Tagore loving Islamic name Jahil intelectual. if You like them then I feel sorry for you. May Allah give you Hadya. Pak army was right to get rid off some of them othwerwise Bangladesh would have been sunk in Jahiliyya.

We should build a something to honor those Brave solder that wipe out some Jahil from our land.

So Dr. fazlay rabbi and dr. alim were jahil intellectuals??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom