What's new

1971 war crimes: Bangladesh set to hang JI leader

No disrespect man but plz refrain your self from commenting on something which you got no firsthand experience. Net news and propaganda is not a basis for making judgmental remark about another's misfortune.
You will not take it lightly either if the tables are turened.No!

Please.do that.don't reply anymore in BD threads.we are not in mood for child-like school boyishness right now.after 2\3 months maybe.till then.ta ta .
What>? Are u going to say Hindus and other Minorities did that protest?
Enough of hearing that BS!

Dont talk on something you have no idea of. God provided a brain to do whatever it likes to do and God does not usually intervene.

So bro are you the guy in your avatar ? :what:

Looking good ! :cheers:

This will be great loss for the Islamic Nation of Bangladesh. I hope the true Bangali Muslims will stand up and start burning the country down till the time this evil hag is forced to revoke the punishment.
My heart cries for the innocent jamati, I see his face on moon every night! :(

Dont talk on something you have no idea of. God provided a brain to do whatever it likes to do and God does not usually intervene.
When was the last time god intervened? You said not usually, so there must have been rare occurrence of such!

Please don't come up with stories and literature.

Yep, he's gone...

All that fuss and destruction over an old man :lol:

the suspense was killing us... will they.. wont they.. will they... ah dead... :wacko:

We never know. And honestly, I never even heard of that man till February this year.

All that drama and mayhem over a bunch old people? It's funny. The man became became a star overnight. I mean, what is he? A god? A demon? Both? What makes him so special?

The execution will not calm things down though. Looking from a rational perspective, Bangladeshis are increasingly making themselves look like silly little people.

Yep, he's gone...

All that fuss and destruction over an old man :lol:

"over an old man" really, that is only thing all these about?

And what "fuss and destruction" destruction you are talking about? On going movement for free and fair election?

And you are laughing at death of someone who is killed by judicial killing squad formed by Awami League rather than his crime.

As Shahbagis are expressing now, you really chosen "right" occasion to expressed your laughter.

"over an old man" really, that is only thing all these about?

And what "fuss and destruction" destruction you are talking about? On going movement for free and fair election?

And you are laughing at death of someone who is killed by judicial killing squad formed by Awami League rather than his crime.

As Shahbagis are expressing now, you really chosen "right" occasion to expressed your pleasure.

Read my post carefully idune, before jumping.

Jamaat's issue was initially not about how the elections are to be conducted. It is specifically about the legitimacy of this 'trial'. And since they are BNP allies, they also support calls for CTG. Though, this was undoubtedly used to weaken the opposition from the very beginning.

And I did not 'cheer' over his death. Rather, I am indifferent. The man means nothing. While Shibir will certainly hit back on the streets over a dead person. What's so special about him? I don't see any.

My opinions about the Shahbagis remain unchanged. Most of those guys have no jobs, or school dropouts. Let's see how Hasina tries to hang on to power.

Does it look silly? Yes, it does. At least for the rulers. Bangladeshis can only watch in helplessness as the chaos ensues around them.

Back
Top Bottom