What's new

1971 war crimes: Bangladesh set to hang JI leader

The trial was not much transparent with it's credibility being questioned, however, the person being executed is a known culprit and is highly notorious for his activities in 1971.

I wonder what caused such a long delay in his conviction and even now his execution is in question....

someone from the same party in PAK will be sh!ting in his salwar..... after learning about this hanging, :omghaha:
---------------------------
On a serious note, i hope this hanging doesn't backfire, the chances of retaliation against this hanging are HIGH

The verdict against Abdul Qauder Mollah was made on the basis of a single witness who was a minor in 1971 and was not even present at the time of the killing. The witness also contradicted her story on two occasions. The case against the accused has not been proven and so a grave injustice will be committed if he is hanged.

I think there is a substantive difference between the Mullahs in Pakistan and those in Bangladesh. I think to equate the two is a mistake. Being a Mullah in itself is not an offence. The Pakistan JeI and the Bangladesh JeI are two very different things.

nothing to laugh, but he will be executed tomorrow morning @ 10:30 am !

sorry state of affairs in our countries !

this is disgraceful
a political victimization and massive miscarriage of justice
instead of protecting its borders from constant BSF incursions, Bangladesh government is punishing its citizens.. did this Jamati leader killed people himself? how there can be a fair trial when judge , jury and executioners are all same party and the accused has already got a death sentence from media trial.

this is disgraceful
instead of protecting its borders from constant BSF incursions, Bangladesh government is punishing its citizens.. did this Jamati leader killed people himself? how there can be a fair trial when judge , jury and executioners are all same party and the accused has already got a death sentence from media trial.
salaam bhai jaan good to see you back again on PDF :D

someone from the same party in PAK will be sh!ting in his salwar..... after learning about this hanging, :omghaha:
---------------------------
On a serious note, i hope this hanging doesn't backfire, the chances of retaliation against this hanging are HIGH

its not funny at all. if Bengali Jamat Islami decides to retaliate after this political murder then it has the right to do so. being Bengali they are only doing what the current rulers did back in 1971.

this is disgraceful

Its going to back fire, such hanging has always back fired.

salaam bhai jaan good to see you back again on PDF :D
wasalam dear,
webby has been helpful in sorting out my account. I had lost my details and PDF had been offline or under construction some time ago

The verdict against Abdul Qauder Mollah was made on the basis of a single witness who was a minor in 1971 and was not even present at the time of the killing. The witness also contradicted her story on two occasions. The case against the accused has not been proven and so a grave injustice will be committed if he is hanged.

I think there is a substantive difference between the Mullahs in Pakistan and those in Bangladesh. I think to equate the two is a mistake. Being a Mullah in itself is not an offence. The Pakistan JeI and the Bangladesh JeI are two very different things.

totally two different entities.
the law should be upheld while "punishing" the culprits and I am not talking about "taliban/ Al Qaeda law or Stalin's Law" otherwise there is no difference.

so a testimony of one questionable witness is being used to use the maximum punishment.
how very typical.

Last edited:
This whole trial has been a farce of magnanimous proportions from the very beginning. This is the case with all the other cases of this tribunal. Even the prosecutors of this trail are nomination aspiring candidates of ruling AL party. Grave oppression and injustice are being done to the people accused by this farce circus for a tribunal. But then, jungle laws are prevailing here where Hasina's police & awami cadres are killing unarmmed protestors everyday just to full fill indo-awami aspirations of seeing this country turned into rubble.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: good bye mullah:rolleyes:

He is not that Mollah, the assholeee extremist Mollahs in your North Area. He is highly educated, 1st class 1st from Dhaka university, professor in some other reputed institute, co-chairman of Manarat University [as I heard], and a writer. And he is a leader of a democratic party, not your Taliban. Now dont be a moron, troll on BD section.

10 December 2013 – United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay today called for an eleventh-hour stay of execution for Abdul Quader Mollah

reminds me////////Reality is stranger than fiction/

Last edited:
u off your meds or trying to be funny?
its fun to see one less mullah on earth . sure i was happy .

i think you're having a hard time understanding the situation. is about a political party with a colourful criminal record, and a record of constantly undermining muslim societal and cultural values in a region's history, and framing opposition politicians in national courts that it controls to usurp unchallenged political power in future. the world will be definitely better off without fascists that have an indiscriminate taste for the blood of alems, mullahs, moulavis, imams, huzurs, sheikhs.

Only Allah decides death or birth. No murtad can take his life until it's approved by Allah.

In another news, an Awami Kutta witness against Maulana Syeedi was killed recently(fi nari Jahannma Khalidina Fihaa). This is what I call: Khuttay ki maut.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom