What's new

1971 war crimes: Bangladesh set to hang JI leader

Sir, kindly tell me what he did, I am guessing he probably did something during the Bangladeshi struggle...
He was(and still is) the member of a political party that was against the independence of Bangladesh....the party also helped the Pak army during the war.....but neither of them can be considered a crime given the situation......The allegations against this man is murder and rape(multiple counts).....so he was directly or indirectly involved in murder or rape of innocent civilians during the war...atleast that's what the allegation is!

He was(and still is) the member of a political party that was against the independence of Bangladesh....the party also helped the Pak army during the war.....but neither of them can be considered a crime given the situation......The allegations against this man is murder and rape(multiple counts).....so he was directly or indirectly involved in murder or rape of innocent civilians during the war...atleast that's what the allegation is!

Well is he going to swing or not? What do you think, guilty?

This farcical tribunal is nothing but a judicial killing mission of India and Awami League. Anyone cheer leading this killing should read up about how

1) verdict was manufactured from outside Bangladesh.
2) How witness was tampered, threatened
3) How witness was even abducted and sent to india by Awami League govt.
4) How testimony was falsified.
5) How judges blatantly violated rules of law.
6) How judge was offered promotion in exchange for hanging.
7) How law was changed after verdict given just to change it to death penalty.

List goes on.....

All western countries who have experience in war crime trial and human rights organizations questioned validity of evidence, trial laws, process and verdict.

Anyone can cheer lead but neither 1971 victim family nor the accused getting any justice. This is pure Indo Awami League political and judicial killing.

I thought so but his wish to maintain national unity and support army can be assumed to be a patriotic wish but murder and rape, especially the latter is inexcusable, if the allegation is correct let the man hang till death otherwise may he take up his case to Allah...

Really a sad moment. A leader is being hanged despite allegations are hard to prove. Sheikh Haseena wajid would kill every single person who wants good relations with Pakistan. This leader is just one of them, who was opposing indian dominance in BD n was in favour of Pak. Irony is tht the person being hanged is accused of killing 350 ppl, n BD govrnmnt has already killed almost 300 ppl so far, who were protesting against his arrest...... WTF this woman is doing...???. To vat extent she will go for india..???

Well is he going to swing or not? What do you think, guilty?

Well I'm quite sure that there are/were members of Jamaat that did take active part in murder and rape.....This guy was a member of Jamaat but I'm not sure if he took active part in murder/rape.....even if we do consider that he did do this stuff I would still have to say the gov. didn't try to prove anything.Al had a different plan about the whole trial.....although there's substantial evidence about war crimes out there in BD the gov didn't make much of an effort to bring those forward....The plan was to jail the JeI leaders and try to weaken BNP's alliance....Trial of War crimes wasn't AL's agenda(Hasina married of her daughter to the son of a well-known collaborator).....This guy was supposed to be jailed but the verdict was changed(by changing a law after the trial started....not sure if its legal) due to pressure from Shahbagh....I think he will hang(not sure about the bigger Jamaati fishes though).

Well to be honest, this is nothing but judicial murder. Would alienate the supporters of JI who might end up being militants or terrorists. Who can be far more dangerous than JI.

I hope Pakistan doesn't go this way. Would only increase number of fighters for TTP and other such terrorist organizations.

Well I'm quite sure that there are/were members of Jamaat that did take active part in murder and rape.....This guy was a member of Jamaat but I'm not sure if he took active part in murder/rape.....even if we do consider that he did do this stuff I would still have to say the gov. didn't try to prove anything.Al had a different plan about the whole trial.....although there's substantial evidence about war crimes out there in BD the gov didn't make much of an effort to bring those forward....The plan was to jail the JeI leaders and try to weaken BNP's alliance....Trial of War crimes wasn't AL's agenda(Hasina married of her daughter to the son of a well-known collaborator).....This guy was supposed to be jailed but the verdict was changed(by changing a law after the trial started....not sure if its legal) due to pressure from Shahbagh....I think he will hang(not sure about the bigger Jamaati fishes though).

So is the great bearded one going to swing or not, celebrate it with some chilled bear bro..that's the taste of justice delivered.:sarcastic:

How can the Supreme court represented by a single judge halt the proceedings? He was supposedly approached by 3 lawyers of JEI.

Tomorrow will be utter chaos!:guns::feminist:

The same way a guy's jail verdict was changed to hanging.....we do not have any laws here...tomorrow they might overrule the whole verdict and change execution to imprisonment....

The same way a guy's jail verdict was changed to hanging.....we do not have any laws here...tomorrow they might overrule the whole verdict and change execution to imprisonment....
wtf is going on in bd... :hitwall:
stay clear of big public places mate... doing waste the return ticket.. :-)

Back
Top Bottom