What's new

1971 India Pakistan War: Role of Russia, China, America and Britain.

For not doing your homework and getting involved in grown-up discussions.

Look Najam sethi was not a part of any war and in 1980s he was punished to hang but Gen Zia forgave him and we all hate him and know that he keeps on bashing Pak by taking money from your country. His channel is controversial too but Gen Kishal Pal was a lieutenant gen and part of kargil war accepted indian defeat so there's a big difference between both. Educate yourself kid

you forgot the reality kid, let me tell you

It was india who begged UN to resolve the issue.

It was India who begged UN and US called Nawaz Sharif and asked him to withdraw its troops.

It was Indian Gen Kishan Pal who accepted that India lost kargil war.

It was Gen Musharraf who entered into Indian occupied kashmir before kargil war and no one was able to stop him

It was Pak 5000 force and freedom fighters who dismantled Indian 25,000 force

It was Pak who shot down Indian jet when it entered into pakistani soil during kargil

I remember everything, you want more?
well dream what you want but hard fact is pakistan lost kargil big time and despite all musharrafs and nawaz shrief trips to biejing and washington none of the two came to help pakistan

dont trust me go and ask the same questions to your army genrals who have repeatedlly given interviews on pakistani shows critising musharraf i can post at least four genrals in such TV shows on your primetime TV shows and you have just one so called kishan pal who is going against his own army as he was jilted cause he dint get the perks like other got but then no harm in drwaming

do i have permission to post such youtube links here @WebMaster @Oscar ar @Horus @Irfan Baloch

waise thread is about 1971 war if you know what i mean ?

Look Najam sethi was not a part of any war and in 1980s he was punished to hang but Gen Zia forgave him and we all hate him and know that he keeps on bashing Pak by taking money from your country. His channel is controversial too but Gen Kishal Pal was a lieutenant gen and part of kargil war accepted indian defeat so there's a big difference between both. Educate yourself kid

I am 66 years old, have served in defence-related activities and am a professional by gradation on this forum. I have written extensively on these encounters.

Do look up the antecedents of other posters before acting smart.

well dream what you want but hard fact is pakistan lost kargil big time and despite all musharrafs and nawaz shrief trips to biejing and washington none of the two came to help pakistan

dont trust me go and ask the same questions to your army genrals who have repeatedlly given interviews on pakistani shows critising musharraf i can post at least four genrals in such TV shows on your primetime TV shows and you have just one so called kishan pal who is going against his own army as he was jilted cause he dint get the perks like other got but then no harm in drwaming

do i have permission to post such youtube links here @WebMaster @Oskar @Horus @Irafn Baloch

waise thread is about 1971 war if you know what i mean ?

Really? I must say you will keep on arguing but it doesn't matter because an active lieutenant gen who was a part of kargil accepted indian defeat than it doesn't matter if you guys don't accept it.

really? are you calling gen kishan pal ill educated and brainwashed? Stupid and idiocy at its best from your side
you want me to give you your own retired army generals talking about musharraf anf his kargil fiasco ?

I am 66 years old, have served in defence-related activities and am a professional by gradation on this forum. I have written extensively on these encounters.

Do look up the antecedents of other posters before acting smart.

if you are 66 years old than you should at least know how to talk. You should not call someone idiot when you can't prove your claims. I don't act smart I act wise because I go with the facts and don't attack personally first.

you want me to give you your own retired army generals talking about musharraf anf his kargil fiasco ?

see above I posted gen kishan pal who was a part of kargil and the gen's you are talking about were not a part of kargil. Lot of gen's criticize musharraf because of taking over govt etc but they were not part of kargil while gen kishan pal was a lieutenant gen at the time of kargil

Really? I must say you will keep on arguing but it doesn't matter because an active lieutenant gen who was a part of kargil accepted indian defeat than it d
oesn't matter if you guys don't accept it.

Before posting any more, please read the first-hand account of American officials, including Strobe Talbott.

http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/content/day-nuclear-conflict-was-averted

Or perhaps you might prefer Bruce Riedel (if you've heard of him):

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.473.251&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Really? I must say you will keep on arguing but it doesn't matter because an active lieutenant gen who was a part of kargil accepted indian defeat than it doesn't matter if you guys don't accept it.
well you sir can dream anything after quoting one jilted guy from IA and forgeting what your own generals have to say :haha:

but the fact remains niether USA nor China helped you in kargil despite both musharraff and nawaz shrief threatning use of nuclear weapons against india but musharraf dint had gutts to do that ever wonerred why ?

and what happenned to western support and american policy regarding pakistan after kargil well if you think all that is a fancy notion and word of a jilted general is right then i can only pity your intellegence

waise thread is about who supported pakistan in 1971 well China, UK , USA and Sri lanka gave active and passive help but still they count stop formation of Bangladesh ... Congrats my bangladeshi Friends :tup:

India vs pakistan ? we say Bangladesh is enough for india. Why and how that is secreted. We have 19 lacks Army with nuclear facilities that doesn't mean you are big boss. US has also the same capability but the got kick from vietnam. Why they lost the war that is the answer of your question.

By the way- India knew that two sides of Pakistan is dangerous for India . Pk border- kashmir border- LOC - karachil - china border- bangladesh border- myanmar border. napal- Bhutan. How many Army you have ?? Its all about strategy. So they in the summary of 1971 came to show their face. Mukti- bahini conquered bd but signed by India. What a shame.

How do you rate your IQ vis-a-vis the national average of Bangladesh?

It's a matter of concern for us, though Bangladesh is officially our friend, but as the saying goes: "A wise enemy is better than a foolish friend"!! :tsk:

if you are 66 years old than you should at least know how to talk. You should not call someone idiot when you can't prove your claims. I don't act smart I act wise because I go with the facts and don't attack personally first.

see above I posted gen kishan pal who was a part of kargil and the gen's you are talking about were not a part of kargil. Lot of gen's criticize musharraf because of taking over govt etc but they were not part of kargil while gen kishan pal was a lieutenant gen at the time of kargil
so you mean these guys are lying on national prime time TV shows right :azn:

im very sorry re @WebMaster @Oscar @Horus @Irfan Baloch to post youtube links but sir had to hope you wont mind im not trolling just showing some facts as this person thinks foremer PA generals are wrong and a jilted indian army person is only right despite all these facts

Posted on 25 May 2011

A General who led the Indian Army on ground in the Kargil conflict, has broken his 11-year silence to say that he believes India actually lost the war in strategic terms. In an exclusive interview to NDTV, Lieutenant-General Kishan Pal, who was then the head of the Srinagar-based 15 Corps, says India has failed to consolidate its tactical gains.

The Indian commanding officer Lt Gen (Retd) Kishen Pal goes on to say–we lost Kargil.

“I consider this loss of war because whatever we gained from the war has not been consolidated, either politically or diplomatically, it has not been consolidated militarily,” Lt Gen (retd) Kishen Pal.

Recent news stories from Bharat are shedding new light on Kargil. The final history has not been written. When we wrote the original article it was dismissed by some Bharatis. New evidence now shows that even Bharati Generals like General Kishen are echoing our original write up. Kargil keeps Kashmir alive. The world since Kargil knows that there can be no peace in South Asia if Kashmir is not resolved.

Bollywood clips cannot change the facts on the ground of Kargil. 11 years after the episode, the truth has come out. Bharat falsified records, fired innocent officers, and exaggerated the incident and hid the number of casualties.

WE ARE NOT CONVINCED THAT WE WON THE WAR. “I consider this as a loss of war”. Lieutenant-General Kishan Pal

Kashmir which had been forgotten is boiling today and on the international agenda. Kargil gave a new life to the Kashmiri freedom movement.

India Lost Kargil War – Lieutenant-General Kishan Pal
Indians have been celebrating ephemeral victories in 1948 and 1998 in Kargil. After a decade the truth has begun to percolate.

Bharati generals have begun to question their victory.

Bharat suffered more deaths than Pakistan, however that is still cloaked in lies and secrecy.

Bharat never recovered all the peaks, that is still hidden. Pakistan will not brag about it, and Bharat is too ashamed to admit it.

The Israeli role was never fully divulged. Without external help from the US and Israel, Bharat was totally doomed to lose all of Kashmir

The rest is all Bollywood.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always say this country cant do anything alone against Pakistan... the country is 3rd world country thats it who have just money nothing else more.. India always need support from International power but still not achieve her goal fully... the country cant capable to do any single action against Pakistan. Unfortunately a General who led the Indian Army in Kargil War finally opened his mouth!

you cant deny the fact...

Again another slap!

First announced successful missiles test after 10 years ... Indian scientist said.. our test was not successful

Again another slap on Indian faces... in past claimed that we WON THE WAR unfortunately.. A general who was fighting that war ... no 3rd source... he finally opened his mouth and accept that we not won the Kargil"

Read the rest of Full Article ...“We lost Kargil” Lieutenant-General Kishan Pal|Times of Bombay

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/“we-lost-kargil”-lieutenant-general-kishan-pal.111185/#ixzz4CyREWfOp

here you go @GURU DUTT

First of all I don't trust rediff. Secondoly Nawaz Sharif has a personal fight with musharraf that's why he said that.He tried to politically undermine musharraf so it is all crap. Nawaz Sharif gave these statements when Pak was going to another election and at that time Nawaz Sharaif gave all those rubbish statements just to defeat musharraf govt in elections so it is all crap. I mean who will believe to such statements given after 8 years of war :D

I will suggest you to search a neutral source whichever you want and you will find that Pak dismantled your 25,000 soldiers in your own area with a 5,000 force and freedom fighters. Both freedom fighters and Pak force were not even half of Indian 25,000 soldiers but the results clearly shows more indian force was killed. Secondly, indian fighter jet was also crashed down when it entered into Pakistan soil. India quickly urged UN to ask Pakistan to withdraw its troops. Pervez Musharraf crossed LOC and entered in indian occupied kashmir before kargil war but none of your military one dare to stop him :D

Watch this video to see Gen Kishan Pal accepting indian defeat

Another one for you fellow

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/not-convinced-we-won-kargil-lt-gen-kishan-pal-to-ndtv-419433

So you dont want to believe prime minister of your country nawaz sharifff, but you want to believe kishan pal. LOL

Here you go @GURU DUTT

I hope Gen VK singh isn't lying :D

So you dont want to believe prime minister of your country nawaz sharifff, but you want to believe kishan pal. LOL

Yeah i believe Kishan Pal, i belive neutral sources, I believe Gen VK singh and i respect them because they openly accepted their defeat.

Won't you believe lieutenant gen and gen of your country?

NS gave those statements when Musharraf govt was over and Pak was undergoing an election and NS gave such statements to politically win the elections and we all know what kind of statements are given in elections. I remember what kinds of statements Modi gave in elections

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom