What's new

1971 India Pakistan War: Role of Russia, China, America and Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
A self praising rather dreaming micro power ended up getting a bloody nose by a few thousand TT, in fact it became known as India's Vietnam.....***** footed 12 months on the border and didn't have the courage to advance an inch.....lost nearly 900 men without a bullet being fired......how pathetic.

look at the topic and look at what you just wrote!
looks like you're still in trauma that India had cut pakistan in 2 different pieces:rofl:

And what became of them I wonder? Where are they? You think the SLA was able to achieve total victory without tacit Indian approval for destruction of LTTE? Wake up dear and read about the Tamil struggle ....... get your facts straight about IPKF operations ..... then ta,lk

It's too much to expect from him. There is no free media and freedom of expression in his 'original' country. he just read what his government wants to read.

but pakistan knew that India is far bigger than its size and they were fighting in a territory which was far away from them (normally pakistanis say this lol) then why did they take a self destroying step of attacking India?

i mean- is it because they were over confident that they are getting help from multiple countries and that they can easily take on India?
According to me, Yaha was banking on all the love he saw from Nixon..

Pakistan and even US knew that eventually India can go to war with 2 valid reasons : (1)continued military repression in the East, (2) the refugee flow into India.. Still Yaha thought that India would not do so maybe ignoring the USSR support to India... The situation they created was a grave which they kept digging

The Jordanian F-104 arrived some say after the war while others say in the closing days.
Let me ask you, even if the claims are true and tons of arms and ammo was landing in West Pakistan, how did that benefit the forces fighting in the Eastern sector, there was a single F-86 squadron based in Dacca, which was grounded within 48 hours of war because of runway damage, India on the other hand had 10 squadrons attacking in East Pakistan, so how did the so called supplies from everywhere helped the fight in the East. Try to comprehend the psyche of the scenario before expanding your chests.

The execution of ops in east were a fine case study of application of rules of war as enunciated by Von Clausewitz. Period. You cant possibly give any excuse and all your posts are trying to do exactly that

And what became of them I wonder? Where are they? You think the SLA was able to achieve total victory without tacit Indian approval for destruction of LTTE? Wake up dear and read about the Tamil struggle ....... get your facts straight about IPKF operations ..... then ta,lk

Eh wait a second. I thought it was Pakistan that helped Sri Lanka this time to defeat the LTTE? How did u guys get involved? Yeap I read about the IPKF but that was long ago and ended in a failure did it not?

The Jordanian F-104 arrived some say after the war while others say in the closing days.
Let me ask you, even if the claims are true and tons of arms and ammo was landing in West Pakistan, how did that benefit the forces fighting in the Eastern sector, there was a single F-86 squadron based in Dacca, which was grounded within 48 hours of war because of runway damage, India on the other hand had 10 squadrons attacking in East Pakistan, so how did the so called supplies from everywhere helped the fight in the East. Try to comprehend the psyche of the scenario before expanding your chests.
The original concept is that you guys lost in the west too, if you were good enough to put pressure on the west the scenario would have been different.. Expanding my chest? I was only after your argument that Whole Pakistan, you never distinguished between east or west rather you kept parroting the whole of Pakistani Army, in west too... Indeed battle of longewala was fought in the west..

Now you are talking on topic. see there are two things PA could do

1) You can use all this huge supply on western front and create tensions for India on second front. You failed miserably. You guys were huge failular on western front to..

2)And as I aid closing and blocking your eastern front supplies is big achievement and success for India. But when I mentioned this you got emotional and angry and post some kargil links (I answered them too) .

According to me, Yaha was banking on all the love he saw from Nixon..

Pakistan and even US knew that eventually India can go to war with 2 valid reasons : (1)continued military repression in the East, (2) the refugee flow into India.. Still Yaha thought that India would not do so maybe ignoring the USSR support to India... The situation the created was a grave which they kept digging
i heard that the people of west pakistan were not aware of the real situation. the media was instructed to write glorifying stories about PA and that how they were winning the war with India. nobody knew that pakistan was actually losing.

further- it must have been very hard for pakistanis to digest the two nation theory. the liberation of Bangladesh was a denial to this so called theory. do you think they are ashamed of this? i mean- their post suggest otherwise.

Bangladesh creation is ultimate blow for two nation theory which was reason behind creation of Pakistan. Now can anybody give me other reason behind creation of Pakistan when two nation theory is failed miserably in 1971.

Bangladesh creation is ultimate blow for two nation theory which was reason behind creation of Pakistan. Now can anybody give me other reason behind creation of Pakistan when two nation theory is failed miserably in 1971.
yeah i was thinking the same. the creation of Bangladesh denied that theory. the theory used to say that Muslims can't live with majority Hindus. but it turned out that Muslims can't even live with Muslims lol.

while in India- Muslims are growing and living quite comfortably.
i think that theory was just a human error.

i heard that the people of west pakistan were not aware of the real situation. the media was instructed to write glorifying stories about PA and that how they were winning the war with India. nobody knew that pakistan was actually losing.

I would quote the times magazine here
On a visit to Sehjra, a key town in a Pakistani salient that pokes into Indian territory east of Lahore where Indian troops are advancing, Clark found turbaned men working in the fields while jets flew overhead and artillery sounded in the distance. "There are free tea stalls along the road," he reported, "and teen-agers throw bags of nuts, plus oranges and bananas into the Jeeps carrying troops to the front, and shout encouragement. When our Jeep stops, kids surround it and yell at us, demanding that we write a story saying their village is still free and not captured, as claimed by Pakistani radio.
In the chill, arid air of Islamabad, West Pakistan's military regime was finding it difficult to come to grips with the extent of the country's ruin. Throughout the conflict there had been a bizarre air of unreality in the West, as Pakistani army officials consistently claimed they were winning when quite the reverse was true. Late last week the Pakistani government still seemed unable to accept its defeat simultaneously with the announcement of the cease-fire, officials handed newsmen an outline of Yahya's plans for a new constitution. Among other things, it provides "that the republic shall have two capitals, at Islamabad and at Dacca." It adds:"The principal seat of Parliament will be located in Dacca." That will, of course, be news to Bangladesh.

^^:rofl: :rofl:
lol that was hilarious of pakistan.

can any pakistani tell us what were the news you were getting those days? did ur media say that u wer winning against india?:rofl:

Pakistan will have to avenge this defeat. Next major war may well be a two-front war for Hind, and pieces of Hind will fall off the body.

Pakistan will have to avenge this defeat. Next major war may well be a two-front war for Hind, and pieces of Hind will fall off the body.

http://*************.net/ill-violated-dead-smiley-9436.gif

The original concept is that you guys lost in the west too, if you were good enough to put pressure on the west the scenario would have been different.. Expanding my chest? I was only after your argument that Whole Pakistan, you never distinguished between east or west rather you kept parroting the whole of Pakistani Army, in west too... Indeed battle of longewala was fought in the west..

First read the behaviour pattern in the following link and then look at this thread.....i say the author has hit the nail on the head.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/189712-india-meet-internet-hindus.html

On topic, the concept is far from truth because the Indian warlords are on record that PAF was attacking Indian targets as late as 17th December.....and the Longewala wasn't the only major incident on the Western front, check out what happened in the Mukreian Rail yards or the Okha Naval station.

^^:rofl: :rofl:
lol that was hilarious of pakistan.

can any pakistani tell us what were the news you were getting those days? did ur media say that u wer winning against india?:rofl:

Stop your freeking trolling, before you are kicked off in a pink saree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom