What's new

19 martyred as Pakistan Army Plane crashes into residential area near Rawalpindi

c55ce36553f7eff092355e928e25c03a.jpg

It was a Beechcraft King Air 350 Registration No.766 and made it's first flight in 2016. The aircraft took off from Qasim AB and was on a routine ISR Mission. @Yaseen1 impartial knowledge is dangerous, try to refrain from such idiotic posts.

mostly such small planes are easy to control than large plane,I think that pilot may got nervous due to fault in plane and due to nervousness he may not be able to make timely decision,there may be other cause as you mentioned

So by your logic small planes crash and big don’t? Your comments are extremely insensitive and not worth responding to.
But you got to be the dumbest fucker I have come across in this sad time.

It was a Beechcraft King Air 350 Registration No.766 and made it's first flight in 2016. The aircraft took off from Qasim AB and was on a routine ISR Mission. @Yaseen1 impartial knowledge is dangerous, try to refrain from such idiotic posts.

KingAir350i-650.jpg

Oh really very sad. إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎

that's the key info.

Which side is it. In the video I can hear "phase VII"
It is back of Bahria Town Phase 7 and a side of Phase 8 also linking

they can fly at open areas where population is low like parks or green belts.I have seen c130 flying very low above houses merely for training flights so this can be easily avoided.If they have to repeatedly fly in circles they should choose some open area for this.They should follow nallahs in Islamabad where there is no population and which ultimately fall at nullah lai of pindi to reach back airport

If you don't know anything then please shut your mouth

they use to fly above houses at certain sectors deep inside Islamabad close to F-9 park so inaddition to illegal spreading of houses they should also focus on choosing correct path for flight
I think you should apply for air routes department

Are you just dumb? Or you extreme case of dumb?
Think before you open your mouth. We don't know if the plane was even controllable
According to some observers the airplane was on fire even before the crash and it was 2:00 AM so any fire in the sky will be clearly visible to any observer. It is very unfair of him to say anything about the pilots. It needs to be investigated.

And its also responsibility of govt to not allow Civilians/housing contractor to not build illegal houses/colonies in the path of Military air traffic, its a two way street you know @Yaseen1
Not just Military installations but also around Civilian airports

So by your logic small planes crash and big don’t? Your comments are extremely insensitive and not worth responding to.
But you got to be the dumbest fucker I have come across in this sad time.
What else do you expect from a leagi

inalilahi wainalilahi rajiun

Very sad news. Victims were probably asleep and awoken by such trauma. May Allah have mercy upon the shaheed.

Back
Top Bottom