What's new

19 martyred as Pakistan Army Plane crashes into residential area near Rawalpindi

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎

Really very sad news.

saw this cctv footage and news was saying that plane was on fire before it went down, as per them the pilots were trying to save the plane and taking it away from locality, they saw darkness on the ground and thought it was safe to crash here, they didnt knew they were on top of habitat with electricity gone. This is as per news

This is very very sad. Rest in peace.

I believe the posting of 20,000 extra troops in IOK and then downing of the aircraft, blast in Quetta and shelling in Kashmir where Indian forces are deliberately targetting the civillian areas and are trying to target a Dam when there are flood warnings all around Pakistan, all these events are interconnected. Indians are up for revenge of 27 feb. Pakistanis need to be vigilant.

Which aircraft has been downed ?

Why didnt the people onboard try to jump and save themselves? Do they have parachutes in such planes? I always wonder if a plane is about to crash away from where people live they should have parachutes and try to jump . It wouldnt be difficuilt to do that with small - mid sized planes especially military where they are trained to do that.

Why didnt the people onboard try to jump and save themselves? Do they have parachutes in such planes? I always wonder if a plane is about to crash away from where people live they should have parachutes and try to jump . It wouldnt be difficuilt to do that with small - mid sized planes especially military where they are trained to do that.

Parachuting requires the aircraft to be at a certain height and angle which wouldn't be possible in most cases of military air disasters.

EAtf7QVWkAA9hJG.jpg:large

I don't think its take off from NurKhan, most probably from Dhamial because Nurkhan airbase runway take off side is Rawal broad not express highway also bahria p7 is in Dhamial Qasim base take off route

I don't think its take off from NurKhan, most probably from Dhamial because Nurkhan airbase runway take off side is Rawal broad not express highway also bahria p7 is in Dhamial Qasim base take off route
Army planes use Dhamiyal

you need to learn a little about parachuting

Crashed.

Old Islamabad Airport is handed over to PAF.
Army planes use Dhamiyal
The two pilots in question and the plane they were flying were assigned to Qasim army aviation base. So it probably took off from there. They’re saying it was a routine training flight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom