What's new

19 martyred as Pakistan Army Plane crashes into residential area near Rawalpindi

Unfortunate incident that should be properly investigated from all angles. I don't usually believe that a lot of things like these are accidents any more and I usually suspect things, partly because of things I have seen in the past 2 years. Call me a conspiracy theorist but every accident is not an accident. Should be properly investigated. Patriots are the ones being killed where-ever you look.

I believe the posting of 20,000 extra troops in IOK and then downing of the aircraft, blast in Quetta and shelling in Kashmir where Indian forces are deliberately targetting the civillian areas and are trying to target a Dam when there are flood warnings all around Pakistan, all these events are interconnected. Indians are up for revenge of 27 feb. Pakistanis need to be vigilant.

I didn’t want to say this before. But I had some personal connections here too. The two pilots were both cadets of my father. And the Main pilot. Lt Col Saqib was the father of one of my best friends and classmates. Needless to say he is devastated by this, both he and his younger brother. When I saw the name in the news I had a suspicion it was him. Was just confirmed earlier today. Doesn’t even feel real after this.
The investigation is underway. Not sure if it’ll be made public or not. I do know I’ll hear the result. I can confirm the aircraft was not just a transport one. You can guess the rest. it was definitely NOT a C-130. For those still claiming it is.

Rawalpindi - July 30, 2019
No PR-141/2019-ISPR

Namaz e Janaza of Shaheed pilots and crew members who embraced shahadat early morning today in plane crash near Mora Kalu was offered today at Chaklala Garrison. General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff, serving and retired military personnel and relatives of shahuada attended.

If it was a ISR platform is it normal to have sepoy and havaldars in it?
They’re not Used for ISR all the time. I do know that the pilot was assigned to a ISR platform aircraft, As I said earlier. If anything changed ( I.E he was flying another aircraft ) then I don’t know. Hopefully the military clarifies it.
If not I should know soon enough. But if I’m asked not to make it public I’ll have to oblige.

Today one more plane goes down... with 5 inside and 7 civilians on ground are dead.

Today one more plane goes down... with 5 inside and 7 civilians on ground are dead.

Your post is moved here for the subject you are referring. The plane was from Pakistan Army and not PAF. Further updates are available in this thread.

Regards,

It was a Beechcraft King Air 350 Registration No.766 and made it's first flight in 2016. The aircraft took off from Qasim AB and was on a routine ISR Mission. @Yaseen1 impartial knowledge is dangerous, try to refrain from such idiotic posts.

ISR - Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance ??

Back
Top Bottom