What's new

19 martyred as Pakistan Army Plane crashes into residential area near Rawalpindi

few months ago c130 caught fire while taking off in Islamabad airport so it was in my mind but we should avoid flying c130 above houses and building in Islamabad and rawalpindi frequently as there is a risk that in future c130 may crash in homes in these cities
Tou un kai liye naya asman khareedein?

Oh really very sad. إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎

Another resident Ghulam Khan said he heard the plane as it buzzed over his house, adding the aircraft appeared to be on fire before it crashed.
that's the key info.

The ac did not crash in rawalpindi but near a village by the name of mora kalu on the outskirts of rawalpindi
Which side is it. In the video I can hear "phase VII"

First of all, inalillahi wainailaihi rajiun
Secondly, Rawalpindi is so crowded that even a strong wind will kill 30 people, why hasn't this dumb been cleared like Islamabad, is anyone's guess.
Wt nonsense
First of all the plane did not crash in rawalpindi city but near a village which happens to be near bharia town phase 7. It is located on the outskirts of rawalpindi.
Comming to back to ur rants about Rawalpindi.
It happens to be lot better than most cities in Pakistan including that that sorry excuse of a town called Peshawar or any thing else in kpk

they can fly at open areas where population is low like parks or green belts.I have seen c130 flying very low above houses merely for training flights so this can be easily avoided.If they have to repeatedly fly in circles they should choose some open area for this.They should follow nallahs in Islamabad where there is no population and which ultimately fall at nullah lai of pindi to reach back airport
Tou un kai liye naya asman khareedein?

Last edited:
Oh really very sad. إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎

that's the key info.

Which side is it. In the video I can hear "phase VII"
It crashed in a village mora kalu on the Easter side of bharia town phase 7

they can fly at open areas where population is low like parks or green belts.I have seen c130 flying very low above houses merely for training flights so this can be easily avoided.If they have to repeatedly fly in circles they should choose some open area for this
you're out of your mind, if C-130 like big cargo plane would crash in residential area, it could be bigger death toll than 17 @Yaseen1 :crazy::crazy::crazy:

you read early comments I have not said that this crash was of c130 but I said there is a risk that in future c130 may crash in same manner due to its frequent fights above houses in Islamabad and rawalpindi
you're out of your mind, if C-130 like big cargo plane would crash in residential area, it could be bigger death toll than 17 @Yaseen1 :crazy::crazy::crazy:

It crashed in a village mora kalu on the Easter side of bharia town phase 7
It is extremely sad news. Observers say it was flying low. According to Ghulam Khan it appeared to be on fire before the crash.

you read early comments I have not said that this crash was of c130 but I said there is a risk that in future c130 may crash in same manner due to its frequent fights above houses in Islamabad and rawalpindi
this risk one of the dangerous risk for every big cites of Pakistan, where Cities are spreading too much, military installations are included in these cities because of illegal/idiotic spreading of these cities @Yaseen1

they use to fly above houses at certain sectors deep inside Islamabad close to F-9 park so inaddition to illegal spreading of houses they should also focus on choosing correct path for flight
this risk one of the dangerous risk for every big cites of Pakistan, where Cities are spreading too much, military installations are included in these cities because of illegal/idiotic spreading of these cities @Yaseen1

they use to fly above houses at certain sectors deep inside Islamabad close to F-9 park so inaddition to illegal spreading of houses they should also focus on choosing correct path for flight
No they wont , may be they have fixed flight path because of Civilian air traffics from Islamabad international airport who knows @Yaseen1 :angel:

I have experience of living in Islamabad and I know they are doing this even after shift of civilian air traffics to new airports so it is better they review this to avoid such damage and loss of life in future
No they wont , may be they have fixed flight path because of Civilian air traffics from Islamabad international airport who knows @Yaseen1 :angel:

Back
Top Bottom