What's new

19 martyred as Pakistan Army Plane crashes into residential area near Rawalpindi

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎

Inna Lillah Hi Wa Inna Alihe Rajioon.

May Allah bless all departed souls.

The ac did not crash in rawalpindi but near a village by the name of mora kalu on the outskirts of rawalpindi

The ac did not crash in rawalpindi city but near village mora kalu on the outskirts of rawalpindi

Islamabad is a planned city developed for the elite by the elite, that is why it is the way it is. Our elitist govts have never concerned themselves with with the needs of lesser people.
There shouldn't have been 2 cities to begin with. Rawalpindi shouldve been absorbed into the new city, but your right. A government full of traitors wouldnt care about the common man.

Its right between two Bahria town phases.
Yes I am told its closer to bharia phase 7 than phase 8. This area falls in the vicinity of army aviation training area and is also the final approach to dhamyal base.
Pilot must have done is best to steer it clear of the populated area hence crash happened near a village. Other wise casualties would have been in the 100s

Any location in terms of area?
The only training plane with seating for five and a dual engine turboprop is a cessna 421. It could also be a single seater and then its the caravan.

Check flight radar history
Back of Bahria Town Phase 7 Rawalpindi

Last edited:
Any location in terms of area?
The only training plane with seating for five and a dual engine turboprop is a cessna 421. It could also be a single seater and then its the caravan.

Check flight radar history
King Air 350
365-pakistan-army-beech-b-300-super-king-air-350_PlanespottersNet_701938_4c0f45b48d.jpg

@Rashid Mahmood @Khafee
arti-innalillahiwainnailaihirojiun.png

What was the type of the aircraft?
King Air 350

Yes I am told its closer to bharia phase 7 than phase 8. This area falls in the vicinity of army aviation training area and is also the final approach to dhamyal base.
Pilot must have done is best to steer it clear of the populated area hence crash happened near a village. Other wise casualties would have been in the 100s
I think it would be better for pilot to follow road route during flight to avoid hitting at homes of public

Bad performance by pilot.He should have avoided residential area as far as possible.R.I.P.Is it c130 trainer as most of times c130 fly in Islamabad and rawalpindi skies
It wasn't a C-130 it was a PAA plane and being flown by very senior pilot of Lt.Col rank.

few months ago c130 caught fire while taking off in Islamabad airport so it was in my mind but we should avoid flying c130 above houses and building in Islamabad and rawalpindi frequently as there is a risk that in future c130 may crash in homes in these cities
It wasn't a C-130 it was a PAA plane and being flown by very senior pilot of Lt.Col rank.

Awful tragedy, many families destroyed. People should really refrain from trying to judge what happened and those idiots posting images of burning bodies online need to engage some brain cells.

Back
Top Bottom