What's new

19.7% Chinese urban family own more than two houses/apartments.

CHN Bamboo

Reaction score
Country
China
China family home ownership rate 95.4% in 2015.
88% 2010→89.3% 2011→93.5% 2013→95.4% 2015

社科院调查:家庭住房自有率95.4% 近两成拥有两套以上住房_经济_宏观频道首页_财经网 - CAIJING.COM.CN

According to survey in 2015,Chinese family per capita construction area is 50 square meters.Increased by 5.71% to 2013.

Chinese urban family wealth report,It may be revealed some days later.
If it is revealed I will post here.

@ChineseTiger1986 @Chinese-Dragon @AndrewJin @ahojunk @Shotgunner51
@hexagonsnow @Dungeness @Martian2 @TaiShang
@Kashmiri Pandit @Nilgiri @Nihonjin1051

Last edited:
Home ownership rate 95.4% in 2015.

社科院调查:家庭住房自有率95.4% 近两成拥有两套以上住房_经济_宏观频道首页_财经网 - CAIJING.COM.CN

According to survey in 2015,Chinese family per capita construction area is 50 square meters.Increased by 5.71% to 2013.

Chinese urban family wealth report,It may be revealed some days later.
If it is revealed I will post here.

@ChineseTiger1986 @Chinese-Dragon @AndrewJin @ahojunk @Shotgunner51
@hexagonsnow @Dungeness @Martian2 @TaiShang
@Kashmiri Pandit @Nilgiri @Nihonjin1051
I ever believed more Chinese families have more than two houses/apartments ... my family belong to them, if i save enough money in next years also plan for a new one. In China earning money & buying house. The best thing is our apartnments had payed off the bank loan, coz years ago when we bought them price only 3,000~4,000 RMB per square cheaper than today and less bank loan.

Last edited:
Well,my wife and i indeed own more than 2apartments,so have my elder brother.

I live in a prefecture capital,and my elder btother live in Beijing.

My parents and My mother_in_law live in a county town,they all owns more than 2 houses too.

Last edited:
Well,my wife and i indeed own more than 2apartments,so have my parents and my elder brother.

I live in a prefecture capital,and my parent live in a county town.

My elder brother live in Beijing,he also owns more than 2 apartments.
Next years can't copy the old happy time, now China real estate go crazy ... if wanna buy new house in the big city there need prepare more money and borrow more bank loan. Chance just has once for everyone.

I live in a prefecture capital.
Most of my friends bought their first or even 2nd apartment at extreme low cost before 2008,when house price was still quite low.

They usualy bought their second or 3rd apartment after 2008,when they had paid off all bankloans of the 1st apartment and saved enough money.

Last edited:
Well,my wife and i indeed own more than 2apartments,so have my elder brother.

I live in a prefecture capital,and my elder btother live in Beijing.

My parents and My mother_in_law live in a county town,they all owns more than 2 houses too.
:-)Where are you living?
And @cnleio ?
:pop:Have you bought vacation house?
My parents are content with a house and an apartment,both larger than 140㎡(area of structure)
I can't depend on them:(
I have to earn by myself...

And @cnleio ?
My parents are content with a house and an apartment,both larger than 140㎡(area of structure)
Before u marry, u r just one member of ur parents family. Our houses in capital of JiangXi province and capital of HaiNan province, in both capitals from 60m2 ~ 140m2 apartments. We didn't buy vacation house coz that still not cheap in China.

Next years can't copy the old happy time, now China real estate go crazy ... if wanna buy new house in the big city there need prepare more money and borrow more bank loan. Chance just has once for everyone.
1.I am just decorating my second apartment in the city,and going to move there before the chinese new year.

The apartment where i live would be for rent.

2.my second apartment was bought 4 years ago,and i did not decide to decorate it until this year.
In fact,once i tried to sell it and buy one new nearer to better schools for my kid.

3. I am over 30 years old.
Most of my friends at the age of over 30 own more than 2 apartments in the city.

Last edited:
That is really a good new!but buying a new house is still hard for most of famliy for young.The parents have their own house with the help of the sate company but how about young guy?

And @cnleio ?
Well ,chinese government seems to launch real estimate tax.
So, owning more houses may mean heavy tax in the forseeable future. It is not wise to buy more houses.

That is really a good new!but buying a new house is still hard for most of famliy for young.The parents have their own house with the help of the sate company but how about young guy?
It is indeed hard to fresh guys ,while houses are so expensive. what they are experience is the hardest time for the youth.

but to guys at the age of 30+ like me. We could bought their 1st or even 2nd/3rd house while house price was still low.
What we have experienced was the best time for youth.

Young guys in the US also can't afford their own house even with a 30 years mortgage. The average age of first time home buyers in the US is 33-34 year old. The rest are renting apartments.

Back
Top Bottom