What's new

178 taiwanese died after receiving AstraZeneca (Hong Kong media)

@waz @The Eagle @Horus

Can you guys shut this thread down? It's already rife with misinformation.

What the hell does this have to do with being a democracy?

We all have seen how democracies, from Europe, North America (The US), South America (Brazil), South Asia (India), South East Asia (Phillipines, Indonesia) have done to protect the people, compared to China, Vietnam or Singapore.

And now, in the world's best Western style democracy one can imagine, no one seems to care about the deaths of their own countrymen, just keep playing dirty political games.

We all have seen how democracies, from Europe, North America (The US), South America (Brazil), South Asia (India), South East Asia (Phillipines, Indonesia) have done to protect the people, compared to China, Vietnam or Singapore.

And now, in the world's best Western style democracy one can imagine, no one seems to care about the deaths of their own countrymen, just keep playing dirty political games.
That's is the stupidest take I've heard all month. Talk to me when dictatorships stop committing human rights abuses against their own people first.

That's is the stupidest take I've heard all month. Talk to me when dictatorships stop committing human rights abuses against their own people first.

What human right abuse in Vietnam or Singapore?

With regards to China, the world know the so-called human right abuses are just parts of a desparate propaganda war against China by the West. Have you seen any abused Uighur person in real life (or video), except some "interviews" which look clearly arrangement.

The Guardian used to say there are 20 millions Uighur in camps, then 2 millions, then 1 million. Even if there are Uighurs detained in camps, there are nothing comparable to the abuse of minorities and state-sponsored racism in the West.

Not only Muslims, but other minorities are being abused, killed, raped ... in the West on daily basis. Take a look at how Western media persecuted / sacked their own journalists (who are Westerners themselves) for speaking the truth about Israel massacring Palestinians (we all have seen the videos, not interviews).

What human right abuse in Vietnam or Singapore?

With regards to China, the world know the so-called human right abuses are just parts of a desparate propaganda war against China by the West. Have you seen any abused Uighur person in real life (or video), except some "interviews" which look clearly arrangement.

The Guardian used to say there are 20 millions Uighur in camps, then 2 millions, then 1 million. Even if there are Uighurs detained in camps, there are nothing comparable to the abuse of minorities and state-sponsored racism in the West.

Not only Muslims, but other minorities are being abused, killed, raped ... in the West on daily basis. Take a look at how Western media persecuted / sacked their own journalists (who are Westerners themselves) for speaking the truth about Israel massacring Palestinians (we all have seen the videos, not interviews).
If you're going to engage in deliberate intellectual dishonesty, don't ever reply to me.

If you can't even admit that what you're spouting is mostly propaganda, then we have nothing more to talk about.

Back
Top Bottom