What's new

175 countries to get E-Visa, 50 countries to get Visa-on-Arrival, Foreign Indians included too!

Darn! I had spent, I think, $200 to get my American wife a Pakistani visa barely a year ago! I wouldn't say it was a big hassle doing the paperwork--although some of the form input were not needed-- but, boy, the stuff like send us a return envelope with certain mail delivery system and put a gazillion stamps on that, and pay via money order or cashier's check only--why not a personal check?!!

I think it's a good move. Not sure about giving even an E-Visa to NR Indians--at least they should be vetted out thoroughly. Once clean, then---enjoy Pakistan.

The government and army had a meeting yesterday concerning national security. The army most probably knew before hand about this. Indian agents were already coming in before this decision. One of the agencies job is to find them. If you can’t capture foreign agents without relaxing visa rules then you’ll be in for a tough time, economically especially.

They clearly said Indians are included in the list of countries.

IK and PTI are Indian boot lickers. No shame and no spine at all.

Exactly. While Indians are massacering Kashmiris IK and PTI are rolling out the red carpet for Indians since they took power.

I don’t see how this is bad. If Indians come into Pakistan they’ll likely spend money inside Pakistan too. They finessed them in kartarpur and made them look like idiots lol.

Besides the obvious security risks, This is normalizing people-to-people relations, which then nullifies the whole purpose of partition; ie if Hindu Indians and Muslims Pakistanis can really get along on a people-to-people level then there is no need for partition, military spending and Muslim-Hindu divide, AKA two nation theory.

That’s not how it works. Just because people are friendly towards one another doesn’t mean you’re automatically going to become one nation. Culture, language, foods don’t unite people. Ideology and how you want to govern yourself does. Pakistanis don’t want secularism nor a Hindu rashtra or whatever. India is split between those two.

If this were true Canada and the US would be one country and many countries in Europe wouldn’t exist.

Canada and American didn't separate from each other lol. Nor is one ideologically opposed to the other (or st least pretends to ideologically oppose the other). You really can't compare Canada-America to India-pakistan dynamics.

India and Pakistan have nukes pointed at each other and have fought 3 wars.

So this really is retarded initiative by PTI and IK is proving to be a big Indophile.

Increased people-to-people contact is going to normalize relations, and thus nullify the need for hostility over issues like Kahsmir when "we're all just the same people divided by an imaginary line" as so many PTI/Aman ka tamasha supporters already like to claim.

And don’t think that would happen. Even if you normalize relations no one is going to be interested in the Aman crap. But tbh I doubt Indians other than Sikh punjabis would be coming mostly anyways.

Besides the obvious security risks, This is normalizing people-to-people relations, which then nullifies the whole purpose of partition; ie if Hindu Indians and Muslims Pakistanis can really get along on a people-to-people level then there is no need for partition, military spending and Muslim-Hindu divide, AKA two nation theory.

One cannot be demanding Kashmir from Indians on one side and then sing songs of friendship and love on the other. Its retarded frankly speaking.

So what do you want to do? Keep fighting for eternity? How does normalizing relations with normal people negate two nation theory? They will be visitors here not living here permanently and taking away our jobs.

Will British Pakistanis who don't have the NADRA/NICOP card be able to travel to Pakistan and get a Visa on arrival? They talk about tourists but fail to highlight overseas Pakistanis or should I say Pakistanis who's parents are born in Pakistan.

I don't see an issue with giving visa to Indian origin people from around the world. Let them come and explore Pakistan. Don't forget India allows British Pakistanis to visit India so what have we got to be scared of?

We need to improve our police system, employ professional police officers not rishwat Kaurs. Then we won't see them as a threat. You can track when they will enter country and when they will leave. If our police and security is professional then they pose no threat. We need tourists to come, they will book hotels, buy food, shop, this benefits the country.

Lol bro plenty of Indians want to visit Pakistan, not all of them are Sikhs. Already our young youth are brainwashed to idolize Indian culture through Bollywood and with stupid celebrity exchange initiatives by our civilian leadership. Real life people-to-people contact will further cement this cultural brainwashing and normalization of relations. If a common Muslim Pakistani can get along with a common Indian hindu then what is the need for all of the bickering and divide? All enmity will be viewed as unnecessary.

All weapons and military budgets will be seen as unnecessary waste of money and resources.

Dude relax nothing like that is going to happen. Everything’s going to be fine lol. The vast majority still believe in Quaid e Azams ideology.

Because it invalidates the whole pretense of it that Muslims and Hindus are different and that Hindus are out to oppress Muslims (and vice versa).

I mean if that is what people want on both sides of the border then so be it. Can't wait for IK ans his supporters make current LoC in Kashmir defacto international borders.

Pak-India dosti Zindabad I guess.

IK is an Indophile. He doesn't care two hoots for overseas Pakistanis and their children who would like to visit their ancestral homeland. He's more concerned about giving visa on arrival to NRI Indians and others.

Well, mian tooi sharif had his tongue up moohdhi and jindals arse!! if you remember?

Anyway I have some indian friends who wanted to visit so i guess they can now!

Because it invalidates the whole pretense of it that Muslims and Hindus are different and that Hindus are out to oppress Muslims (and vice versa).

I mean if that is what people want on both sides of the border then so be it. Can't wait for IK ans his supporters make current LoC in Kashmir defacto international borders.

Pak-India dosti Zindabad I guess.

First of all try to understand this is a visitors visa where people come to the country and do sightseeing. This is not a work visa where they are coming here to work in our government and take away our jobs or interfere in our ways of living. You get a visitors visa just to visit a country not remain there permanently. We have hindus living in Sindh who are as Pakistani as you are.

Back
Top Bottom