What's new

14th August v/s 15th august

Najam Sethi is one ullo ka patha..dont listen to this moron!

answer given and raz didnt screw the thread indian did he just said we were older and then ofocurse indian trolling came and said but we are further then you r in an simple thread of why is it 14 not 15 or 15 not 14 well the answer given case closed

We brought civilization to your continent and this is the thanks we get?

pp.gif

I did not know Pakistan exist at Mohenjo daro era....and British came to Pakistan not India....your face in your Avatar shows how intelligent you are....Mr. RazPak:hang2:

^

If any of that made sense to me, I could reply.

^@razpak : the map n the connection of ur earlier comment , together, doesnt make sense.....
off course u got a 5000 yr old history since 1947

It's plain and simple. IVC belongs to us, not you.

Both India and Pakistan got independence at 12.00 am.. but the time of Bangladesh which was a part of Pakistan at that time is half hour behind IST. ie. 11.30 pm on 14th AUG. So they celebrate on 14th and we on 15th.

It was from Indus valley civilization where Hinduism has its roots .

The people of IVC spoke a language called Proto-Indic, developed form Proto Indo-European language
Languages like Sanskrit and Pali developed out of it, centuries upon centuries later, as the population spread eastwards

BTW, Hinduism is a collection of various practices, cultures, myths, stories, poems and beliefs that were present at the time of Arab invasions. They then named you "Hindus", because the first river in the region they came across was the Indus river (even though most Hindus worship Ganges not Indus)

Back
Top Bottom