What's new

14th August v/s 15th august

and them being budhhist means what ???? while budhha himself was born as chhatriya :coffee: turned monk.

kk sir we just came into existance, and the great pakistan existed 10000sss yra ago. we r jealous of ur history and culture.

Sir,

You don't need to be either sarcastic or jealous. You just need to understand that Pakistan holds the cradle of Indus Civilization. It was Hindu, Buddhist, Aryan or whatever, it is currently Muslim.

You may not like it - Don't, but you'll have to live with it.

Chandragupta was Buddhist, can you prove this. :girl_wacko: Other day some Pakistani told me people of IVC were Buddhist too.:lol:
Whatever religion Kings had, they were one among us Indians. :enjoy:

Yes he was. You prove it otherwise.

Whatever religion those over 4000 yeas old Kings had, they belonged to the Indus Civilization. We currently hold the cradle of Indus Civilization and the geographical region is now a Muslim majority region.

Wasn't Ashoka a Buddhist. He converted and you guys dislike conversions. Don't tell me now that Buddhism is an offshoot of Hinduism like Sikhism is a Hindu panth. Buddhists and Sikhs hate it when you guys make such preposterous claims.

And yes, the Indus civilization was ruled by Buddhists as well.

The current Indians are not holders of the cradle of Indus Civilization and thus stating that "they were one among us indians" is a crap.

Sir,

You don't need to be either sarcastic or jealous. You just need to understand that Pakistan holds the cradle of Indus Civilization. It was Hindu, Buddhist, Aryan or whatever, it is currently Muslim.

You may not like it - Don't, but you'll have to live with it.

And birthplace of Urdu language entirely lies in India. :enjoy:

Chandragupta was Hindu who converted to Jain monk after giving his Kingdom to his son Bindusara. :enjoy:

Whatever religion those over 4000 yeas old Kings had, they belonged to the Indus Civilization. We currently hold the cradle of Indus Civilization and the geographical region is now a Muslim majority region.

And we too owns large part of IVC or "Meluhha" including the main seaport through which IVC traded with Mesopotamia and Dilmun. Your objection is futile.

Wasn't Ashoka a Buddhist. He converted and you guys dislike conversions. Don't tell me now that Buddhism is an offshoot of Hinduism like Sikhism is a Hindu panth. Buddhists and Sikhs hate it when you guys make such preposterous claims.
I already pointed out they were one among us, forget their religion. We don't have identity crisis.

It could be Timbuktu for all I care. What's your point.

Because Urdu is an Indian language.

Chandragupta was Hindu who converted to Jain monk after giving his Kingdom to his son Bindusara. :enjoy:

You are right. I am wrong. I accept my mistake.

And we too owns large part of IVC or "Meluhha" including the main seaport through which IVC traded with Mesopotamia and Dilmun. Your objection is futile.

Some people believe that Meluhha was the ancient name of the Harappan civilization of India. This is wrong, Meluhha was the name for the ancient civilization of Punt.

In Sumerian text, it is claimed that the Puntites traded with the people of the Indus Valley or Dilmun. According to S.N. Kramer in The Sumerians, part of Punt was probably called Meluhha, and Dilmun was probably the ancient name of the Indus Valley. (Today some scholars maintain that Oman,where we find no ancient cities was Dilmun and the Indus Valley may have been Meluhha).

My objection was not futile. Meluhha was in Indus Valley. And Indus Valley as you know is not located in what you call India.

I already pointed out they were one among us, forget their religion. We don't have identity crisis.

Oh yes you had and continue to have a big big identity crisis. You guys think that you were part of Indus Valley Civilization - you could be for all I care. But it is me who holds the cradle of that Civilization and therefore I am the rightful heir of the civilization and not you people. That is why in the void of any civilization in what you call India, you invented Gangetic civilization which didn't really bloom and that is why you are still trying to find an identity.

What do you have in India to show to the world, the greatness India was. Muslim and British era historical monuments except some nude pictured temples at Mathura. The Indus Civilization is here in Pakistan. Just because you follow a religion and because you call yourself Hindus, how can you also claim ownership of a civilization.

Because Urdu is an Indian language.

The word Urdu or Ordu is a Turkish word and means "Army" in Turkish. The language evolved during the Muslim rule of India. Muslims spoke Urdu and Hindus speak Hindi. We being the Muslim inheritors of Indian Civilization decided to have it as the national language. What does this have to do with current day India.

O Dear...this has converted into something like I have a bigger mole than you!

Guys if India was created in 1947, then Pakistan was created in 1971.

End of debate.

No the people who constitute Pakistan are ancient - therefore as all nations are man made, Pakistan is also thousands of years old.

No the people who constitute Pakistan are ancient - therefore as all nations are man made, Pakistan is also thousands of years old.

No, India in its current nation state was created in 1947 and Pakistan as its current nation state was created in 1971.

No amount of murder of history will change that. Tata.

And yes, the Indus civilization was ruled by Buddhists as well.

The current Indians are not holders of the cradle of Indus Civilization and thus stating that "they were one among us indians" is a crap.

budhist or hinduims Mauryan dynasty was based in Eastern India ( modern day bihar) and so was Gautam budh and budhism.

another BS thread with childish arguments and still alive ??????????? why admins mods can i ask ?

You do realize, this following is on "Selective Basis".

i.e. following Najam Sethi, Asma Jehangir and pervez Hoodbhoy, the same usual suspects
..:hitwall:
dont forget Zaid hamid....he is a big hit too

Back
Top Bottom