What's new

14 TEJAS FLY PAST TODAY & ELEPHANT WALK VEDIO.........wow

14 flying Samosas daikh k to india ki hungry janta k munh ma pani a gia ho ga :lol:

what a lovely video of 14 Tejas coming together.... Imagine if you are in enemy territory and group of fully loaded Tejas is coming to bomb your country..... My god one will die out of fear only before Tajas bombs his country.....:smitten:
300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue (1).jpg

the design and specs are brilliant only bettered in South Asia by Rafale...

compared to the 120 thunders you boast the tejas wins in.every single Aspect even in mark 1
better usa engines
far better flight control.with compsite airframe
and has helmet mounted display for wvr combat excellence and speed..
bvr wise the current klj radar has half the range of our current israeli supplied elta radars

you talk about 30 block 3 well.they are not here and you have no official record that the chinease will help you upgrade the 120.you have to a Decent standard
the airframe in some cases are seeing defects so it was rumoured after just decade of serviced you see poor alloy cheap airframe.. there is a reason by tejas j10 typhoon gripen Rafale all deploy composites.
you guys went for cheap and speed with Russian engine and third generation airframe

by the way the mig27 were phased out 4 years ago.
there are only 4 mig21 sqds left
we have 2 tejas sqds flying
no 45 with a 16 planes
no18 flying bullets as only 4 with 8 ready to join about now in bulk

i agree Teejass is good on paper.. that is why IAF dispatched Mig-21 and Mirages 2000 in Feb 2019.... jezz.. you didnt even use it as a bomb truck....
the design and specs are brilliant o

i agree so brilliant ....that even Abilundon didnt fly it.
. Imagine if you are in enemy territory and group of fully loaded Tejas is coming to bomb your country

no need for imagination...

only three things happen when IAF attacks Pakistan..

1) get shot down

2) Surrender and land on a PAF base.

3) IA air defense thinks it is a Mirage III and shoot it down

Will the indian pilots get a Vir chakri for flying in 'formation'? :lol:

Imagine if you are in enemy territory and group of fully loaded Tejas is coming to bomb your country..... My god one will die out of fear only before Tajas bombs his country.....:smitten:
With that 500km combat range, it might just be a one-way trip just like Squadron Leader Brij Pal Sakand who quite ironically, fainted at hearing the name of Pakistan.

Tejas was never rejected. The iaf wanted improvements
we just ordered 124 tejas fighters mark1
that's,not rejection.
we are developing mark 2 and Amca that's not rejection.

As for boasting about 5th gen fighters for pakistan before all tejas inducted... will see
your not getting s 4th fighter from.the west or indeed Russia as you have no way to buy fund them.

so let me see China... oh yes
j20 ... err no chance ... you could not buy j10
j35 you hope in a decade ... but it's a naval fighter .... will.need big changes
funding again..big big issue
46 years, less than 37 flying only 83 ordered. In 46 years. Jf17 - 26 years, more than 150 flying across 3 nations air forces with another 30 more for the paf and even more for export customers.

Also for funding... You keep saying we are dry on money, we cant afford anything. Yet the next thing you know we have bought hq9, j10ce, type054ap and so on. Just stop this

Last edited:
will see
your not getting s 4th fighter from.the west or indeed Russia as you have no way to buy fund them.

Pakistan always managed to maintain an equilibrium since 1971... you clearly havent read history..

Also the JF-17 block III is a 9G rated airframe with a glass cockpit, an AESA in the nose, it can carry all sorts of PGMs, is very capable BVR and has a helmet mounted cueing system and off boresight missiles. It is a true fourth generation plane.
When did that happen?

they will provide evidence after sharing the surgical strike video.
Video*
Not vedio

may be he works is a bus conductor in UK?.. 8-)

Tejas was never rejected. The iaf wanted improvements
we just ordered 124 tejas fighters mark1
that's,not rejection.
we are developing mark 2 and Amca that's not rejection.

As for boasting about 5th gen fighters for pakistan before all tejas inducted... will see

so let me see China... oh yes
j20 ... err no chance ... you could not buy j10
j35 you hope in a decade ... but it's a naval fighter .... will.need big changes
funding again..big big issue

Firstly well done on being unbanned. Secondly thanks for posting the funniest vedio and giving us all a laugh. Keep it up.

problem with tejas is not whether it can fly or not. Problem is that IAF simply keeps rejecting its induction into service even preferred to upgrade Mig 21 rather than buying Tejas. Tejas is a national embarrassment for India and they will make a token induction of 100 or so tejas just like they did with Arjunk. By the time they will induct tejas fully Pakistan will be in process of inducting a 5th gen platform. Indian needed Tejas right around the time Pakistan needed thunders but it failed. Now tejas is a plane out of time.

This is the exact problem that IAF faces with the Tejas, as the JF17 will retire 10years before the Tejas does based on airframe lifespans and India will have 120 - 200 Tejas that will need to face off a 5th generation stealth platform for at least 10years during the overlap period.

By every measure - Tejas is a mis-step that will hurt India for the next 40years when the last Tejas will be retired ( and I will most likely have you know - "moved on" at that point !!! ). Just think there are people in India who will be both born and will die within the timewindow of the start of the project and the last Tejas fighter retiring....

This is the exact problem that IAF faces with the Tejas, as the JF17 will retire 10years before the Tejas does based on airframe lifespans and India will have 120 - 200 Tejas that will need to face off a 5th generation stealth platform for at least 10years during the overlap period.

By every measure - Tejas is a mis-step that will hurt India for the next 40years when the last Tejas will be retired ( and I will most likely have you know - "moved on" at that point !!! ). Just think there are people in India who will be both born and will die within the timewindow of the start of the project and the last Tejas fighter retiring....

Brother

You need to retire 100+ 60 year old vintage Mirages & 30 year old F7 that still make up 50% of your combat fleet.

The way youn flogged life out mirages when the rest of the wiorld gave up 20 years ago YOUR THUNDERS are not going any where until 2050

I keep hearing 5th generation this and that ............. I SUGGEST getting a 4,.5 generation fighter first
Firstly well done on being unbanned. Secondly thanks for posting the funniest vedio and giving us all a laugh. Keep it up.

I really cant see the FUNNY side of this

Its suppose to be serious demo of Tejas AVAILABILITY, arrival & confidence

Please explain the part that made you laugh

We indian are Loving it and bursting with pride

Last edited:
Brother

You need to retire 100+ 60 year old vintage Mirages & 30 year old F7 that still make up 50% of your combat fleet.

The way youn flogged life out mirages when the rest of the wiorld gave up 20 years ago YOUR THUNDERS are not going any where until 2050

I keep hearing 5th generation this and that ............. I SUGGEST getting a 4,.5 generation fighter first

I really cant see the FUNNY side of this

Its suppose to be serious demo of Tejas AVAILABILITY, arrival & confidence

Please explain the part that made you laugh

We indian are Loving it and bursting with pride

The part that made me, and I dare say much of the forum laugh judging by the responses on this thread, is that despite a Tejas first flight in in 2001, 20 years later you are spamming the forum celebrating a 14 plane fly past as some sort of milestone.....

To put it in perespective this would be like the USAF and American media going wild over 14 F-16s flying in formation in 1989.....

Back
Top Bottom