What's new

14 TEJAS FLY PAST TODAY & ELEPHANT WALK VEDIO.........wow

The part that made me, and I dare say much of the forum laugh judging by the responses on this thread, is that despite a Tejas first flight in in 2001, 20 years later you are spamming the forum celebrating a 14 plane fly past as some sort of milestone.....

To put it in perespective this would be like the USAF and American media going wild over 14 F-16s flying in formation in 1989.....

of course it's a milestone .
it's brilliant news
we are celebrating the success of building a entire eco system. and tech base to design develope and induct not just lca tejas 1 but lca 2 even 3 should we,choose and then.Amca 1 and 2 as,well.as success of dhruv and the newly inducted light attack choppers

we are finally for filling out potential.to be a true aerospace power.

just like our navy now build the majority of our capital.warahips our air Force will become more and more indengious contents
Celebrating tejas is for this reason

it's brilliant news
we are celebrating the success of building a entire eco system. and tech base to design develope and induct not just lca tejas 1 but lca 2 even 3 should we,choose and then.Amca 1 and 2 as,well.as success of dhruv and the newly inducted light attack choppers

just like our navy now build the majority of our capital.warahips our air Force will become more and more indengious contents

You are the gift that keeps on giving on this forum.....

it's brilliant news

Your standard of being an aerospace power is as small as an ant. :disagree:

it's brilliant news

Kid, how old are you? Like seriously.

Brother

You need to retire 100+ 60 year old vintage Mirages & 30 year old F7 that still make up 50% of your combat fleet.

The way youn flogged life out mirages when the rest of the wiorld gave up 20 years ago YOUR THUNDERS are not going any where until 2050

I keep hearing 5th generation this and that ............. I SUGGEST getting a 4,.5 generation fighter first

I really cant see the FUNNY side of this

Its suppose to be serious demo of Tejas AVAILABILITY, arrival & confidence

Please explain the part that made you laugh

We indian are Loving it and bursting with pride

Thunders have already replaced all older F7 and now only F7P/PG remain which are relatively new air frames. Although they will retire soon with induction of more Block 3. F16s are going nowwhere and J10C that are coming soon will complement as well as replace Old Mirages. By 2030 all of our 3rd Gen will be gone.
Pakistan is actively pursuing Stealth program. We have plenty of options available to speed up the program via collaboration. By 2030 we might as well have a prototype.

And for IAF fighter pilots, to conduct a flypast like that is a little unprofessional given how off they were. You want to display, you do it right.

I am surprised , what was off with this flypast ? I'm a layman and I genuinely found it par for the course.
My classfellow from uni, he is a rookie on the CF-18 and they flew a very flawless looking fly-by at Cold Lake, Alberta for the RCAF anniversary celebrations this year.

Could you share some youtube links for this perhaps ?

Thunders have already replaced all older F7 and now only F7P/PG remain which are relatively new air frames. Although they will retire soon with induction of more Block 3. F16s are going nowwhere and J10C that are coming soon will complement as well as replace Old Mirages. By 2030 all of our 3rd Gen will be gone.
Pakistan is actively pursuing Stealth program. We have plenty of options available to speed up the program via collaboration. By 2030 we might as well have a prototype.

We are,Actively pursuing 5th generation
You mean watching China
or actually doing something yourselves
if so show us something.
share with us some progress please
I do.not see active anything

As for j10 coming soon..
The first thread started in 2005 re J10 in.this forum.
We are now 2021
so let's see when soon is

Share the joke in English too.
Summery :rofl:
13489D6B-FE96-4443-A1D7-EEDD527111A1.jpeg

in response to your big claims of actively pursuing 5th gen programme
show us something
look.at above
you guys have nothing....
so jibes like by the time your 120 tejas come we will.have fifth gen.this and that are really nothing.
your jf17 is already 4 years on development and it's a mere upgrade

guys, do you realize something? this thread has more "air time" than those Tejas combined ... sheesh!

Back
Top Bottom