What's new

14 Iranian border guards killed by terrorists in Iran-Pak cross border attack

A picture from the terrorists posted in Facebook :

528700_310710465714053_1754799918_n.jpg

Nice, I think KSA should strongly support those groups and arm them well so that they put an end to the occupation of their territory. If Iran can arm terrorist organizations like HizboAlshaytan and the Houthies then it shall takes a sip of its own medicine.

Here is some clips I found on youtube.

I like the introduction of this one here :D

Nice, I think KSA should strongly support those groups and arm them well so that they put an end to the occupation of their territory. If Iran can arm terrorist organizations like HizboAlshaytan and the Houthies then it shall takes a sip of its own medicine.

Do your fat puppet kings have the balls to do that ?

I'm not sure , cos that lets Iran to fu.ck the whole useless Arab world sooner than expectation .

I never expected a better reaction from you and your friends here cos everyone knows you're not human but we'd better wait and see how these bastards are going to be fuc.ked .

You are supporting the ones who are proud of doing such actions :

127092_626.jpg

127061_501.jpg

127064_428.jpg

which is normal in your religion and ideology but believe me , Your heroes will be sent to the hell like this :

637508-2010-5-25-11-29-10.gif

Do your fat puppet kings have the balls to do that ?

I'm not sure , cos that lets Iran to fu.ck the whole useless Arab world sooner than expectation .

I never expected a better reaction from you and your friends here cos everyone knows you're not human but we'd better wait and see how these bastards are going to be fuc.ked .

You are supporting the ones who are proud of doing such actions :

127092_626.jpg

127061_501.jpg

127064_428.jpg

which is normal in your religion and ideology but believe me , Your heroes will be sent to the hell like this :

637508-2010-5-25-11-29-10.gif

Lol , you are acting as if you and your mullah are innocents! You are walking with blood on your hands and believe me if KSA were to arm those groups your country will be drowning by now. its just that my country don't like to act through second hand like your country is doing spreading terrorism around the world through proxies like the ones I mentioned in my earlier post. What you can do is hanging hopeless helpless prisoners for the fact that you cant handle a real confrontation. so you yeah keep whining and posting pics all you want for all I care at the end of the day you will keep your head in the sand like ostriches.

do your best but wait actually i think you are doing it right now. we just killed 16 of your terrorist brothers yesterday, we will kill 160 tomorrow.:D:D:D

do your best but wait actually i think you are doing it right now. we just killed 16 of your terrorist brothers yesterday, we will kill 160 tomorrow.:D:D:D

Lol as if I care, the less I do believe it dude. They killed 17 of your people and you took revenge from prisoners leaving the killers go along with it:D. Is that how you do it? laughable is int:D:D

Lol as if I care, the less I do believe it dude. They killed 17 of your people and you took revenge from prisoners leaving the killers go along with it:D. Is that how you do it? laughable is int:D:D

This is not our guilt that we have border with Afghanistan and Pakistan .

But we'd better wait to see what IRGC going to do soon .

About your earlier post , KSA is the center of terrorism in the world , You don't believe me , Look at Iraq , Afghanistan , Pakistan , Syria and Egypt and nowadays Iran They're all following Saudi Arabian version of Islam .

make your mind they are my country man or not
put an end to the occupation of their territory]
;)
once upon a time there was a guy, abdol maleke a rigi the leader of Jondollah we just killed him, his brother took his place we killed him too.after killing the main leaders this group divided to 4 smaller groups so believe me its a easy task for us.
and you should remember what happened to your taliban brothers when they killed our embassy personnel in Afghanistan.;):D

Last edited:
This is not our guilt that we have border with Afghanistan and Pakistan .

But we'd better wait to see what IRGC going to do soon .

The IRGC is nothing but bunch of mercenaries. they are a jock tbh.

About your earlier post , KSA is the center of terrorism in the world , You don't believe me , Look at Iraq , Afghanistan , Pakistan , Syria and Egypt and nowadays Iran They're all following Saudi Arabian version of Islam .

Last time I checked it was KSA who founded and currently funding the UN counter terrorism committee so put that claim back into your pocket. On the other hand iran has been accused for many terrorism activities around the globe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Sponsors_of_Terrorism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state_terrorism

make your mind they are my country man or not ;)
once upon a time there was a guy, abdol maleke a rigi the leader of Jondollah we just killed him, his brother took his place we killed him too.after killing the main leaders this group divided to 4 smaller groups so believe me its a easy task for us.

RIP to them but they are still doing pretty well though taking the two days incident into the equation:p

and you should remember what happened to your taliban brothers when they killed our embassy personnel in Afghanistan.;):D

You remember when Taliban lined up around 10k by the border and you army retreated like nothing have happened. heck even the US couldn't take Taliban down almost 35 years now.

And the Saudi ambassador too:D didn't I tell you cant handle man to man so you shift to the strategy of back stabbing killing the ambassador inside Pakistan and now you are speaking about Pakistan being unable to sucre its borders:D

RIP to them but they are still doing pretty well though taking the two days incident into the equation:p

You remember when Taliban lined up around 10k by the border and you army retreated like nothing have happened. heck even the US couldn't take Taliban down almost 35 years now.

And the Saudi ambassador too:D didn't I tell you cant handle man to man so you shift to the strategy of back stabbing killing the ambassador inside Pakistan and now you are speaking about Pakistan being unable to sucre its borders:D

this post is your failure mark, first you told us a lie, in 2end one you told a a failed lie again
from wiki:
this incident caused a public furor in Iran and many observers were worried Iran would be involved in a military response to the attack. At the time, more than 70,000 Iranian troops were deployed along the Afghan border.[5][6] Mediation by the United Nations defused the situation and all the hostages were eventually released. Later in February 1999, Iran and Taliban held talks, but Iranian-Taliban relations did not improve

Back
Top Bottom