What's new

14 Indian soldiers killed, 1 captured in clashes with Pakistan Army

1 army Jawan is captured by Pak army but he was not involved in surgical strike.

Rest 14 indian army killed. All are bullshit and face saving story

Dear frends

Stop supporting terrorisam..c india reached marsh and you are still figting for kasmir..devlop your countrt..
Even if you want to talk abt kashmir how it can be with terorisam
Excuse me I was just saying focus on now not past and stop the rhetoric bulls*** alright can. The hell down

1.Surgical strike did happened.Pakistan is indirectly confirming it
2.Casualities whatever it is will made public..That is the law in here or media will dig it up ,no matter what.
Cross border raids on Pakistani posts did actually happen but all of them were repusled.

I am not here to prove surgical strikes, frankly I do not care, if you believe it or not.

I am here to prove, either your army or your media is lying either about surgical strikes or 14 Indian casualties.

so which is it?
Cross border raids on Pakistani posts did happen and all of the raiding parties were repulsed, no one dared set foot inside Pakistani territory. You want to call them surgical strikes, your choice.

Never in the history of India - Pakistan cross border firings , has there been such disproportionality in number of casualties on either side..so what changed now?
What changed was that Indians tried to attack several Pakistani positions along the LOC (not militant launch pads) and suffered heavy casualties. Call them surgical strikes or whatever makes you feel happy.

These surgical strikes are a blot on face if surgery (and strikes)

These militant launch pads are also creation of bollywood imagination...there is no such thing ... and who will b fool enough to build them right on top of loc for indians to photograph and show to world...

I have lost a lot of respect for indian army today

Army's northern command first said he was a deserter. You can remain in denial.

Any man who deserted his post and wandered into pakistan is a 'deserter'.

Why is it so difficult to understand simple facts ?

Besides RR is a paramilitary force, so it will anyway never be used in any cross border surgical strike inside paksitan.

I didn't read from start. So, the news is fake or not?

Its fake.

Pakistan have managed to capture one Indian armed police force who was suppose to be guarding a post, but instead wandered into pakistan and got arrested there.

I suspect he would have been lured into pakistan by the prospect of smuggling which is as common aspect of 'trade' between Indian and pakistani forces at the border.

I didn't read from start. So, the news is fake or not?

What could be possible from India perspective – a little infiltration to target a few posts - quite possible as the LOC is not a straight line.

Claiming that the target was trrrsstss is idiotic. Why would any idiots build camps or sit around 2KM (In high tensions) of the most Guarded LOC in the world. Plus these camps/targets can be clearly seen and hit from across the LOC no need to come in.

Go in 2KM to do a “Surgical Strike”, I don’t know any country that will built or have anything substantial within 2KM of an enemy LOC, it will be literally visible to a naked eye.

Pakistani Side – Unprovoked Firing on the LOC and responded, Indians are hiding the casualties. Possibility - because of what they have claimed in the Media.

Last edited:
What could be possible from India perspective – a little infiltration to target a few posts - quite possible as the LOC is not a straight line.

Claiming that the target was trrrsstss is idiotic. Why would any idiots build camps or sit around 2KM (In high tensions) of the most Guarded LOC in the world. Plus these camps/targets can be clearly seen and hit from across the LOC no need to come in.

Go in 2KM to do a “Surgical Strike”, I don’t know any country that will built or have anything substantial within 2KM of an enemy LOC, it will be literally visible to a naked eye.

Pakistani Side – Unprovoked Firing on the LOC and responded, Indians are hiding the casualties. Possibility - because of what they have claimed in the Media.

What was targeted was the terrorist launch camp. Its a staging post where terrorist gather themselves to infiltrate into India. Its a logistics camp.

The actually training camps are located 100 km inside pakistan.

In a democracy like India with a free media it is no possible to hide anything by the army and they know it. IF there are casualties, it will be reported.

I guess there are lots of questions about how it was done. Explanation seems resonable. Watching cnn ibn and it seems logical. I think video will be released in due course. The whole attack it seems was watched live by the HQ .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom