What's new

14 Indian soldiers killed, 1 captured in clashes with Pakistan Army

Looks like a botched attack by the Indians.

The bit about one of the soldiers "straying" onto the Pak side and getting lifted during the attempted attack is the funniest. He didn't know he was striking surgically lol

An actual report by a Pakistani Jawaan soldier RE recent incidents @ our LOC:
"Sir
attk was on my company . By the grace of God we have responded agressilvely . And push them back in their on territory . Killing 6 of them cfm reports . And we lost a one brave son of soil .

. Maj Usman Mirza of 8 NLI

Indian claim of surgical strikes - bull shit. Bastards dare not. It was not even a good cease fire violation by LOC standards. We are waiting for them for so many days.
They tried at four places. In my area, Alhamdlillah, they were spotted while still 1500 ms inside their area. We blasted them well and proper and they ran back with their pants down. In other sectors also, they were spotted much earlier. Thereafter, they settled for just an exchange of fire from a distance only. At one place, they were halted right at the LOC from where they ran back like jackals. Our casualties were due to mortar fire.
I am at Chhamb. They did nothing. Initially, they tried to cross LOC but we detected them well inside their territory and held them right in their tracks. They ran back leaving many dread bodies on the LOC. On our side, there are only two Shaheeds due to mortar fire. No Indian could dare to set foot on Pak Sar Zameen.
We have their eight dead bodies lying on the LOC opposite Tatta pani. Bastards can even lift them from there. Making totally false claims.
Very soon, they will be shamed as we will bring undeniable proofs.
Regards Sir
"

I don't think Pakistan army has claimed to kill these many Indian soldiers yet so this news of about 14 soliders looks more like fake to me.

Last edited:
"Sir
attk was on my company . By the grace of God we have responded agressilvely . And push them back in their on territory . Killing 6 of them cfm reports . And we lost a one brave son of soil .

Indian claim of surgical strikes - bull shit. Bastards dare not. It was not even a good cease fire violation by LOC standards. We are waiting for them for so many days.
They tried at four places. In my area, Alhamdlillah, they were spotted while still 1500 ms inside their area. We blasted them well and proper and they ran back with their pants down. In other sectors also, they were spotted much earlier. Thereafter, they settled for just an exchange of fire from a distance only. At one place, they were halted right at the LOC from where they ran back like jackals. Our casualties were due to mortar fire.
I am at Chhamb. They did nothing. Initially, they tried to cross LOC but we detected them well inside their territory and held them right in their tracks. They ran back leaving many dread bodies on the LOC. On our side, there are only two Shaheeds due to mortar fire. No Indian could dare to set foot on Pak Sar Zameen.
We have their eight dead bodies lying on the LOC opposite Tatta pani. Bastards can even lift them from there. Making totally false claims.
Regards Sir
"

@DESERT FIGHTER

"Sir

Regards Sir
"
"Sir

Regards Sir
"

Well they might have tried to sneaked into Pakistani side from multiple locations and got intercepted from most of the points but still they might have managed to succeed from few points. The soliders report which u hv posted doesn't account for entire LOC.

So now, surgical strikes are being discussed, initiated, proven and celebrated on WhatsApp by some unknown in private circle, treated as evidence..... That I am sure IA would never do so as such institutes are to be more professional during these times... Only in Indian circle and media.

Coward Modi would disown his own mother and brand her a traitor if we captured her

Yes our radars were jammed that is why we couldn't pick hanuman flying across the border, however we did see the pile loads of bloody crap they took at the border before running back to hide behind 56" foot-in-mouth butcher

Surgical strikes: India is said to have kept America in the loop
http://ecoti.in/M0vM-Z via @economictimes

US, India military relationship is the closest ever: Ashton Carter
http://ecoti.in/4mFM7a via @economictimes

Uncle Sam helped India jam Pak Radars !! Interesting
1f601.png

Top Jewish body writes to PM Narendra Modi on Uri attack -
Top Jewish body writes to PM Modi on Uri attack. Not many will be able to decipher this message
1f601.png
1f601.png

http://www.ecoti.in/FtCgxb !! Interesting Times
1f60e.png

Back
Top Bottom