What's new

14 Indian soldiers killed, 1 captured in clashes with Pakistan Army

so Candu has a company in the cell then

good good

@Windjammer @The Eagle @DESERT FIGHTER

One thing for sure, he is not going back anytime soon and not as per previous fashion because...... We did not capture anyone in first place to send back....

Nobody says them that it was sur-gi-cal strike that too in highly guarded, fenced and patrolled area cannot be done nor anyone would buy yet calls Pakistani counterpart to inform that this deserter crossed the border, validating that couldn't admit the failure but saving face.

Importantly, intrusion attempted at 5 locations by IA to give a surprise. Well, temperature was already high so Jawans on alert, had enough Intel and info of such possibility so played normal but prepared fully. There were reports of dark sneak so was priority on after evening watch. Suddenly, cypher got surprised by reception, turned back while helped by arty as cover to escape, both groups targeted, badly damaged, deaths and .... hence no success but immediate PC in morning. In the name readiness & Air patrol etc was to make sure that people should believe in every aspect of so-called strike as there were chances of failure being inexperienced as well yet conducting exercise.

Planned footages from raids in IoK against freedom fighters, needed few scenes or if succeeded, full LoC scenes to make it spicy but now going for plan-B of IoK recording in night making difficult to evaluate. Though would be sold to public on face value hence DGMO briefing to political parties press etc.

Couldn't resist the desperation, started to speak the minds. Expecting intrusion or diversion from mentioned areas in screenshot.

IMG_20160930_010546.jpg

Last edited:
Indian army does have a tremendous history of faking encouters and battles during major wars to get medals, please don't lie. In Kargil, there was shortage of coffins in India and had to be imported which resulted in a coffin scam, such was your casualty rate. My simple question is when choppers come in a heavy militarized area,
1) it is impossible because of the amount of forces deployed in the area armed with AA guns and heavy equipment, with soldiers eye ball to eye ball at LOC
2) Why didn't the villagers hear of any gunfight which supposedly according to Indian media went on for hours
3) Where are the funerals of those so called terrorists, 100 plus is a big figure, Pakistani media is vibrant with over a 100 channels, they found out the house of Ajmal Kasab, how come they didn't hear anything and found no evidence of any destruction or firefight or funerals or bodies, where are the pictures , any evidence.
4) Why no evidence was provided by Indian military to journalists and Indian politicians

All these questions prove it is a hoax for domestic consumption, Indian is yet to satisfied. Indians themselves are making fun of this hoax on social media. It going to have a heavy toll on Modi's standing domestically because of the public embarrassment it will result in.

Again you fail to make a distinction between Individual soldier, making up a story for personal gain
. And 1.3 million man force, concocting such a big lie to the entire world, when the opposite, would be such easy to prove..unlike Pakistan army, Indian army has no history of it.

It is difficult to understand because of the magnitude of casualties on Indian side that Pakistan is claiming.

I am not defending any figure right now. Even though these 14 deaths have been claimed in 2 sectors but I won't comment on them till I would get some concrete proof of it.

If only normal cross border shelling took place yesterday as Pakistan claims, why such heavy firing from Pakistan today, in which 14 India soldiers died ?

14 deaths are yet to be confirmed. But even then this is no proof that any surgical strike did happened.

That is bs you are concocting of your own

Not really. check yourself. Your norhtern Command initially said that this guy is a deserter

CtiQ907W8AAoyP0.jpg

Then after a little bit of criticism by Indian your military said that this guy crossed LOC by mistake.

As has happened many a times both with Indian and Pakistani soldiers.

Don't you think it is strange that among all days it was this particular day that this soldier made this mistake?? Looks pretty strange to me. :)

There is heavy firing from Pak side because you killed 2 soldiers via artillery strike, now Pak army requires revenge

Never in the history of India - Pakistan cross border firings , has there been such disproportionality in number of casualties on either side..so what changed now?

As per Pakistan it was just regular cross border exchange that took place yesterday, in which just 2 pakistani soldiers were killed.

So either Pakistan is lying about surgical strikes

or

It is lying about 14 casualties on Indian side.

or both.

I am not defending any figure right now. Even though these 14 deaths have been claimed in 2 sectors but I won't comment on them till I would get some concrete proof of it.

14 deaths are yet to be confirmed. But even then this is no proof that any surgical strike did happened.

Not really. check yourself. Your norhtern Command initially said that this guy is a deserter

View attachment 339181

Then after a little bit of criticism by Indian your military said that this guy crossed LOC by mistake.

Don't you think it is strange that among all days it was this particular day that this soldier made this mistake?? Looks pretty strange to me. :)

If he is deserter or crossed LOC inadvertently does not make a difference.

It is in line with, India official release.

This, "no surgical strike but, 14 casualties on Indian side, does not make sense at all."

Never in the history of India - Pakistan cross border firings , has there been such disproportionality in number of casualties on either side..so what changed now?

As per Pakistan it was just regular cross border exchange that took place yesterday, in which just 2 pakistani soldiers were killed.

So either Pakistan is lying about surgical strikes

or

It is lying about 14 casualties on Indian side.

or both.

2 pak jawans are killed no doubt but I have heard nothing official from ISPR about number of dead indians

They will know where Pak has attacked etc

Your story is nonsensical however crossing a heavily manned border and engaging in a 4 hour battle with terrorists on our side of the border is bull plop of the highest order

Even you should be able to see that

If he is deserter or crossed LOC inadvertently does not make a difference.

It makes a lot of difference. you just want to ignore it. :lol:

It is in line with, India official release.

No it isn't. I already shown you the discrepancy.

This, "no surgical strike but, 14 casualties on Indian side, does not make sense at all."

It makes perfect sense. Indian army and media has claimed far bigger casualties on Pakistani side in such ceasefire violations.

It is funny that you are forced to this figure to prove your "surgical strike" since you don't have any concrete proof.

2 pak jawans are killed no doubt but I have heard nothing official from ISPR about number of dead indians

They will know where Pak has attacked etc

Your story is nonsensical however crossing a heavily manned border and engaging in a 4 hour battle with terrorists on our side of the border is bull plop of the highest order

Even you should be able to see that

When Pakistan army can cross in 10 km on Indian side of LOC and squat there for four months, why can't Indian army go 2 km inside LOC and fight a 4 hour battle?

Not the first time it happened either, read the below link.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ars-of-bloodletting-at-loc/article4358199.ece

I think its shameful that a captured indian soldier has been abandoned as a deserter

I think its shameful that a captured indian soldier has been abandoned as a deserter

Abandoned ?

"The soldier that Pakistani newspaper Dawn reported as captured belonged to Rashtriya Rifles and did not take part of the surgical strikes. He had inadvertently crossed the Line of Control from the army post where he was on duty, the Army headquarters has said.

"Such inadvertent crossing by Army and civilians are not unusual on either side. They are returned through existing mechanisms," a statement from the Army headquarters read.

"As regards the report of killing of eight Indian Army personnel reported in sections of Pakistan media, the report is completely false and baseless," it further added.

Sources said the Director General of Military Operation General Ranbir Singh spoke to his Pakistani counterpart after the soldier crossed over inadvertently and demanded that he be sent back.

Abandoned ?

"The soldier that Pakistani newspaper Dawn reported as captured belonged to Rashtriya Rifles and did not take part of the surgical strikes. He had inadvertently crossed the Line of Control from the army post where he was on duty, the Army headquarters has said.

"Such inadvertent crossing by Army and civilians are not unusual on either side. They are returned through existing mechanisms," a statement from the Army headquarters read.

"As regards the report of killing of eight Indian Army personnel reported in sections of Pakistan media, the report is completely false and baseless," it further added.

Sources said the Director General of Military Operation General Ranbir Singh spoke to his Pakistani counterpart after the soldier crossed over inadvertently and demanded that he be sent back.

Yup first abandoned calling him deserter. Later on you said he inadvertently crossed LOC.

Great statement by Her Excellent, Pakistan's Rep @ UN Maleeha Lodhi on Al Jazeera regarding indian belligerence, Pakistanis intentions and response

(CLICK ON "WATCH ON VIMEO" BELOW)

That happened years ago. Things have changed a lot since then. Even on LOC.

In any case that was your incompetency. Don't assume we would do the same.

Lol please do not recite tales of your competency, Everyone know how competent your forces were, when you could not detect/respond to American intrusion hundred of kilometers inside your borders.

That happened years ago. Things have changed a lot since then. Even on LOC.

In any case that was your incompetency. Don't assume we would do the same.

Lol please do not recite tales of your competency, Everyone know how competent your forces were, when you could not detect/respond to American intrusion hundred of kilometers inside your borders.

When Pakistan army can cross in 10 km on Indian side of LOC and squat there for four months, why can't Indian army go 2 km inside LOC and fight a 4 hour battle?

Not the first time it happened either, read the below link.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ars-of-bloodletting-at-loc/article4358199.ece

After Uri there is heightened tensions and thousands of extra troops and vigilance with as comprehensive as surveillance as can be provided because we are waiting for your response after Uri

If you blindsided us in the middle of relative calm i would still call it a foolish lie

But in the middle of our current tensions you crossed the loc spent 4 hours battling away when we were ready and waiting for a response for you is bollocks of the first order

Back
Top Bottom