What's new

14 Indian soldiers killed, 1 captured in clashes with Pakistan Army

Lol please do not recite tales of your competency, Everyone know how competent your forces were, when you could not detect/respond to American intrusion hundred of kilometers inside your borders.

Whatever buddy. You are still failing to prove your "surgical strike".

Try again with something new.

Yup first abandoned calling him deserter. Later on you said he inadvertently crossed LOC.

Know the difference between army's official statement, and tweet by some random media guy.

Army never claimed he was deserter.

Know the difference between army's official statement, and tweet by some random media guy.

Army never claimed he was deserter.

Army's northern command first said he was a deserter. You can remain in denial.

Whatever buddy. You are still failing to prove your "surgical strike".

Try again with something new.

I am not here to prove surgical strikes, frankly I do not care, if you believe it or not.

I am here to prove, either your army or your media is lying either about surgical strikes or 14 Indian casualties.

so which is it?

Pakistani Armed personals martyred in uprovoked firing? = 2
Indian armed personals killed in reply? = 14

L.H.S = R.H.S
2 = 14
1 : 7 is the exact ratio stands as per now.
Pakistan Zindaabaad:pakistan:

I am not here to prove surgical strikes, frankly I do not care, if you believe it or not.

I am here to prove, either your army or your media is lying either about surgical strikes or 14 Indian casualties.

so which is it?

The answer is your military are lying about surgical strikes across a heavily defended, well manned loc during heightened tensions

so which is it?

We are only told one thing officially.

There were no surgical strikes and it was a drama by Indian government and military to save face.

And we believe in it because there is no proof or reason to deny it. Enough said.

Lol please do not recite tales of your competency, Everyone know how competent your forces were, when you could not detect/respond to American intrusion hundred of kilometers inside your borders.

We delivered the message many of times that what happened in Abbottabad was between US and Pakistan and who knows what but India must understand that she not US for us. Despite to make it sure, attempted a failed crossing from LoC inside Pakistan to capture the scenes to show to the people by NaMO to claim that the promise is fulfilled but there are laws of nature and some times needed luck (for Modi) that did not work so well, artillery started cover fire but damaged badly as we were expecting the same since escalation at diplomatic front and threats of NaMO especially after Uri. Let's wait and details to be followed.

Also, kindly avoid repetitive posting.

guys .... even US marines cannot go into a camp with 15 sleeping fighters.... and come out intact....

it has never happened in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria or any where....

total rubbish

A cross border firing/shelling or raid is not a surgical strike, which is a target attack on a pre-determined target. Indians may have tries to cross border during cover of heavy cross border firing. The funny thing is Indians are hell bent on proving that this attempt is a surgical strike so that Modi can save his political career. Apparently no place in Pakistan is claiming/reporting being attacked by Indian forces.

What kind of surgical strike does not have a destroyed target? Indians attempted to cross the LOC and got slaughtered and just because they attempted it, they are happy to call it a surgical strike becasue it lets them save their face.

Back
Top Bottom