What's new

14 dead in shooting at San Bernardino, Calif., center for disabled; 3 suspects on loose

Officially it hadn't been declared a terrorist incident yet. But media and islamophobes won't stop jumping to conclusions.
Bottom line is that we Muslims love our religion and know it's the only correct path and will keep practicing our peaceful religion, no matter what the world says or thinks.
I do accept that Islam preaches peace.. But why does all sorts of nonsenses in all over the world happens in the name of Islam..? Is it that complicated a religion to understand for common man, that nobles could lure him to idiocy and make him die for the ideology.?

My comment was general reflection on gun lobby and guns in USA rather then this specific incident. Of course this might be terrorism related but that does not detract from what I said. America is a great country in some ways but by god on the subject of guns it stumbles badly.

The other is is how America looks after it's weak and poor which is not very inspiring. However I acknowledge USA brings so much to the world. Most of all how it's multi-cultural composition set's a example for the world.

Now that the shooter's identities are known, what do you think, Sir?

As far as I am aware, religion had no role to play in this attack. If this is the case then Mods please change the thread title as it is giving the wrong message.

This is the problem.. More people here defending islam already and saying this is not islam before condemning the attack and talking about stopping the ideology. Actions always speak louder than words.

You want to preach about the right things, preach to the radicalized people and try to change their mindset. This is the last thing people want to hear after such incidents.

Also, tactical gear and more than one person involved in the shooting makes it more likely to be some jihadi act.

This year , all 12 months have seen Gun shooting in USA , and this is no different as there was a direct argument reported at party

Normally these parties are quite lame , you have good food , most folks are in good mode , potluck may be folks bring food , eat food . Your boss gives a short speech , and tells folks don't expect a bonus

Cake is normally the first thing every one wants

I am just suspecting that the criminal , was involved in some major discussion about some company issue Because they have been killed now we will never know what discussion took place

Some companies also do "FIRE" people just before the Christmas party

I recall one company laid off like 5-10 people before Christmas party and their excuse was they tend to do it so , that they can focus on people who are in company future plans , I personally thought it was quite brutal but it happens, the remaining employees attend the party as if nothing happened

If they were indeed ideological culprits they would have stayed back and went into near by buildings to do maximum damage

Just shocking events

Last edited:
Fourteen people are believed dead and more than a dozen injured Wednesday after three gunmen "on a mission" burst into a San Bernardino, Calif., social services facility where employees were hosting a holiday party, and police were hunting three suspects who appear to have escaped.

This is disgusting and always innocent people die. Amrika had shooting in doctors office not long, I saw headline on internet.

Gun lobbyists: if only the disabled people had guns of their own, they would have defended themselves.

This is disgusting and always innocent people die. Amrika had shooting in doctors office not long, I saw headline on internet.

The shooting at hospitals or doctor's office normally happens due to 30,000 to 40,000 dollar hospital bills they charge to patients for 4-7 days hospitalization literally bankrupting a middle class person if they ever have serious medical need

Some of the private hospitals have "Electrical doors" and guards that confirm why you want to enter Hospital , and you are only allowed in after they confirm you have a patient registered in the hospital

This is the problem.. More people here defending islam already and saying this is not islam before condemning the attack and talking about stopping the ideology. Actions always speak louder than words.

You want to preach about the right things, preach to the radicalized people and try to change their mindset. This is the last thing people want to hear after such incidents.

Also, tactical gear and more than one person involved in the shooting makes it more likely to be some jihadi act.
Who made them radicalized ,for fighting western wars ?
Muslims & their countries ?
Or west it self ?

How can one kill innocent disabled people??

This is what happens when religion becomes the center around which your life revolves.

I wish religion was the part of their life. The real religion, not the ISIS's kinda religion. They preach to kill people and Islam preaches to spread love and peace. Killing one person is like killing the humanity. That is the real Islam.

Before condemning? Right after the names were declared, almost everyone started bashing Muslims for it. We do condemn it. Those radicalized minded have hurt Muslims and Islam the most. What you expect from Muslims? Who is the creator of it? Shouldn't we all stand against it? Why only Muslims? Ok if a single person is involved then it's fine? How many times white men have shoot people in theaters.

Another setback for pakistan's image in the west.

He was of Pakistani origin.Both of his parents are from Pakistan.

This only adds to the great damage already done by location of OBL's killing and the attempted Times Square bombing.

Back
Top Bottom