What's new

14 dead in shooting at San Bernardino, Calif., center for disabled; 3 suspects on loose

This is what happens when this western countries Add the people that doesn't sync. how many have we witnessed in EU and North America??

Officially it hadn't been declared a terrorist incident yet. But media and islamophobes won't stop jumping to conclusions.
Bottom line is that we Muslims love our religion and know it's the only correct path and will keep practicing our peaceful religion, no matter what the world says or thinks.
ISIS says the same. go argue with them.

Officially it hadn't been declared a terrorist incident yet. But media and islamophobes won't stop jumping to conclusions.
Bottom line is that we Muslims love our religion and know it's the only correct path and will keep practicing our peaceful religion, no matter what the world says or thinks.
We know that.

you can say anything my elder bro just talked to me from LA and he told me ... khair jane do

point is if this is found that attackers were american muslims or pakistani origin then i dont have to tell you what kind of situation will arise for all the pakistani daisporra in US and with elections around will further strenthen people like donald trump for the US presidential race and there idiology towards muslims....... tell me with full honesty am i wrong :azn:
& you think after , in america they will kill all the Pakistanis or Muslims?lolzz
My friend , if that happens that means USA is accepting the rule of IsIS on Muslims & in this world in general ?
My friend , I'm now on Skype with my Pakistani wife in USA , so I think I know more better then what you & your brother even can imagine ?
That's a terrorist act , they were terrorists , & as common Muslims we , should fight against them specially their ideology ?
U can kill peoples , but not their often stupid ideology ?

How can one kill innocent disabled people??

This is what happens when religion becomes the center around which your life revolves.
Relagion was not involve in this attack. A ex employee named sayed faruq carried out the attack for personal reason. A Muslim man attack doesnot make every Muslim or islam as crazy ideology.

Religion is the center around which my life revolves- i cant even think of killing an ant let alone people- so you are wrong here-

99% of terror attacks since 9/11 happened because of religion.

Guru pra kal amrika mein aik Pakistani family k haan abortion ho jaye to usk pechay b yhi wajah ho gi?-

:o: what kind of twisted logik is that jon bhai :what:

and if you really worried about pakistanies in USA then pray it dosent blows owt of proportions cause it will and you know it way too well

Another setback for pakistan's image in the west.

He was of Pakistani origin.Both of his parents are from Pakistan.

Relagion was not involve in this attack. A ex employee named sayed faruq carried out the attack for personal reason. A Muslim man attack doesnot make every Muslim or islam as crazy ideology.

FBI is already considering terrorism as a possible motive,

just like APS Drama?
APS wasn't was a drama , like Indian Parliament attack at all ?
We have all the proves , all links & we have shared it to our friends .

:o: what kind of twisted logik is that jon bhai :what:

and if you really worried about pakistanies in USA then pray it dosent blows owt of proportions cause it will and you know it way too well
Don't get infected , with Pakistanis been under trauma after this attack , its not new to them in america ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom