What's new

14 dead in shooting at San Bernardino, Calif., center for disabled; 3 suspects on loose

Wheither they are Pakistani or other national doesnot matter what is great relief that this attack seems not related to any attack by alqaida or is but by some crazy ex employee.
It will be found later , just wait ?lolzz
All nicly scripted , false flagers ?lolzz

:o: what kind of twisted logik is that jon bhai :what:

and if you really worried about pakistanies in USA then pray it dosent blows owt of proportions cause it will and you know it way too well

They cavity searched one of your's so in response did you start cavity searching each one of their's landing in your country?

You personal wishes aside common Americans are not as dumb and fool as some chaddiiz are.

APS wasn't was a drama , like Indian Parliament attack at all ?
We have all the proves , all links & we have shared it to our friends .

Don't get infected , with Pakistanis been under trauma after this attack , its not new to them in america ?
of course ! we have to believe you !

FBI is already considering terrorism as a possible motive,
Sure then they need to charge all of their police men's involved in blackmrns shootings too?
Then the school shootings were also planned by ISIS?lolzz

proud one!

APS was staged for sure !
You can think whatever , but was investigated & proven by all the NATO countries intell ?lolzz
Off course RAW wasn't included ?lolzz

Hope the world understand that no matter how many terrorist u kill if this mad ideology is not removed unfortunately we will continue witnessing this mad evil blood shed by those blinded by this stupidity..
Really ? MQM has killed pretty much same numbers.Now on the topic in several years this is first mass shooting done by a Muslim. Few had resulted in more deaths but as attackers were not Muslims they are not called terrorists. I am pretty sure if white Supremists or a man who doesn't get attention from girls ends up killing 100 innocents in one attack it won't still be called terrorism. Western Hypocrisy at its best. Still what happened is bad and tragic although looks like it was Job issue.

The radical buddhist neo conservative :)

bas ker bhai , kyun aag laga raha hai inko :D

on Topic .. i wish someday US will say , we are bringing our troops back from ME and Afghanistan .. let them fcuk each other ... we are across the Atlantic .. we dont give a Sh!t ... and than they ( US and Canada ) can live in peace ..

Really ? MQM has killed pretty much same numbers.Now on the topic in several years this is first mass shooting done by a Muslim. Few had resulted in more deaths but as attackers were not Muslims they are not called terrorists. I am pretty sure if white Supremists or a man who doesn't get attention from girls ends up killing 100 innocents in one attack it won't still be called terrorism. Western Hypocrisy at its best. Still what happened is bad and tragic although looks like it was Job issue.

Where did MQM come from ?? :crazy::rofl:

Oh f**k . As of last night I thought it was one of those Columbine type shootings.

Back
Top Bottom