What's new

13 Yr Old Saudi Girl Sentenced to 90 Lashes

The lashing was to do with assaulting the teacher when she took the phone. Not posession of the phone itself.

But still too harsh a punishment in any case. I expect it to be overturned or reduced with all the media outcry as it happens usually. But seriously, the judges need to go through some empathy training and some classes in Islamic jurisprudence as they keep coming out with some really weird rulings.

Saudi schoolgirl sentenced to 90 lashes after assaulting headmistress - CNN.com

He included crucification, which is not done anywhere in the muslim world. The story is more like a propaganda against Islam and sharia rather than anything else. The inclusion of crucification was just to make the Christian viewers a bit more excited.
A total crap.

keyword: she assualted the teacher
that's a crime in any nation
first she violates one of the rules then she assaults the teacher?
the 13 year old doesn't seem so innocent to me

I am just observing the propaganda evolve, lol

It started with a pacture of male being punished, probbly for rape or molestation serious charges.

And then its crictically connected to a story about 13 year old girl ,
it has to be a girl so the reaction and sensationalization is perfect.

There is obviously no reference , yet the story evolves with each user, every one addes their own vision into the story , one person attaches another , picture of a GUY being punished for Adultry , which is legally punishiable by constitution of many countries including KSA

So again going back to debunk the story the frist post picture caption states "This is how generally ppl are punished" so indeeded the picture is not that of 13 year old girl.

Finaly -

Is lashing out in public brutal yes , can you do something to change it ... no since its a KINGDOM and He is US ally so ...why fix the wheel if its not broken let it be

Maybe they have pictures but they are so brutal that they can't be shown? I mean, who would want to look at a picture of a bloody thirteen year old girl?

This is NOT propaganda, if they can confirm that a 13 year old DID infact get sentenced to be lashed 90 times, then the girl IS SENTENCED. She did not get whipped YET, so how are they going to have pictures of nothing?

Don't bother protecting these barbarians who don't even have a minimum for child marriage and sex.

There seems to be a weak link somewhere in the story, it is mentioned no where in the Quran, Hadis or any book of Islamic jurisprudence that assaulting a teacher is punishable by lashing, doesn't seem right that the saudi courts would order such a thing.

Helotism !

oh my god!:eek: thank god i am an Indian other wise i would have been hanged by now the way i misbehaved with my teachers:blink:

While I don't agree with the punishment, the notion of a nation being civilized is very subjective. There is no universal definition of civilized nation.

freedom is an essential component of every civilized and progressive nation.:)

Freedom by no means is civilization.
Would you support freedom in india? and to what extent?

I suggest you open a new thread where you can explain your freedom and civilization equation more fully.

I'm surprise to see the disillusion of media and mind control's little demo.

I keep telling that picture is 40 years old, Saudi Arabia has reformed a lot ever since and now lashes are handed out by virtue police which are merely symbolic as i know of them because i have seen the demo once.

It was one thin stick of c.a. 1.5 feet and it was handed out by the virtue police so lightly that i had hard time to hold my laughter.
I could have 1000 such lashes and walk away smiling. I clearly see the essence in that particular lashing was humiliate the culprit for his virtue crime.
Again, I believe ever since there had been more reforms in Saudi governance system and such public humiliation for petty crimes is also limited.

But posting of 40 year old picture with a self created story is some to wonder for the people with cool head.
Ever wondered why CNN managed to get a story which hindustan times missed despite the fact RAW runs big operation in middleeast!

I clearly see Dajjal's conspiracy in it.

Freedom by no means is civilization.
Would you support freedom in india? and to what extent?

I suggest you open a new thread where you can explain your freedom and civilization equation more fully.

what is a civilisation without freedom? India was civilization even when foreign invaders ruled us but of what use to us?

Indian is now a free and independent civilization where every one is equal at least you can carry a laptop or mobile to your college or school irrespective of your sex and any other thing.

freedom is the first step towards civilization.

I'm surprise to see the disillusion of media and mind control's little demo.

I keep telling that picture is 40 years old, Saudi Arabia has reformed a lot ever since and now lashes are handed out by virtue police which are merely symbolic as i know of them because i have seen the demo once.

It was one thin stick of c.a. 1.5 feet and it was handed out by the virtue police so lightly that i had hard time to hold my laughter.
I could have 1000 such lashes and walk away smiling. I clearly see the essence in that particular lashing was humiliate the culprit for his virtue crime.
Again, I believe ever since there had been more reforms in Saudi governance system and such public humiliation for petty crimes is also limited.

But posting of 40 year old picture with a self created story is some to wonder for the people with cool head.
Ever wondered why CNN managed to get a story which hindustan times missed despite the fact RAW runs big operation in middleeast!

I clearly see Dajjal's conspiracy in it.

Humiliate ? oh really you are a man not a 13 year old girl at least think about the psychological effect of such incidents and the mental trauma this may cause :hitwall:

Anybody notice FreeKin's video? Kid in the back seat was closing the door on the hand of the kid up front at the end of the video.

90 lashes is way too much. They should just hang her by her toenails for an hour or two. Kids don't need a cell-phone in school. Text-messages during lectures is an educational distraction.

I'll say this for those salafist/wahabbist judges-at least they let girls go to school without painting their faces with sulphuric acid...

Thanks.:usflag:

Back
Top Bottom