What's new

13 Yr Old Saudi Girl Sentenced to 90 Lashes

These Arabs , they treat women with inhuman attitude . Arab Men do whatever they will to do , Even adultery , but when women do that they all just whip her ...
Its kind of poor mentality ..!

They tend to treat women not better but it cannot be said for all men, it is more of image than reality.
Arabs are not limited to UAE and neither are we very indifferent.
Arabs do favor white more but this is a state of mental slavery and we should feel pitty for them.
I support for equal rights of women as it was ordered by our Prophet and religon.

A public lashing in Iran for Adultery

a83abc637d20fb81d805175fed592205.jpg

Hell can't be worse than this. :hitwall:
Thank God I am neither a Muslim nor born in a Islamic country.

Infact, it was foreign invaders which freed low cast from the slavery of high cast.

I'm surprised!

This is indeed an example of freedom but shall other states also adopt it? no.....
For example... in some states it is not forbiden to work in **** industry but this is even higher state of freedom! can you match it?
Can you allow your children to be star in **** film? since you believe in freedom!
BTW... do you allow that women wear burqa in india? does it count as giving freedom?

So when are you getting freedom because i'm waiting for india to become civilized.

Indian is one of the oldest civilization of this world brother
well we dont have any kind of caste system in India i have a lot of friends whom you would call as low caste but we eat together.:azn:

Islam means Peace! not submission and Allah...God..Khuda does not need our submission it is for our own benifit e.g. praying together make devil more affraid than praying alone and remember devil is for the destruction of mankind.
So by practicing Islam we help the mankind not God.

Yes.. the rules are same in holy Bible and holy Torah.

Even Alcoholism is forbidden in both. Pork is currently forbidden in Jews but Christians eat it becasue their religon is infiltrated by romans same as Torah was re-written by babylonian influenced Jews.

If you read bible and quran you will notice that bible's mention's about love where as quran mentions about volince. in the quran doesn't it say to kill anyone who is a "kafir"?.

anyways i don't belive in the quran nor the bible >_>.

They are the very model sought by those who advocate sharia for Pakistan, is that not so?

Agreed , but look what have we done to them , We have f****d their azzes and forced them to flee the country . No one with such a mantality is acceptable in Pakistan .

If you read bible and quran you will notice that bible's mention's about love where as quran mentions about volince. in the quran doesn't it say to kill anyone who is a "kafir"?.

LOL NO.

'fight the unbelievers as they fight you' and 'do not transgress limits as Allah loveth not the transgressors.'

We can only fight if we get hit first and we cant go overboard with fighting as some Christians like to do.

We thank ALMIGHTY you arent.If you were youd be goin to hell and now ur still goin there.WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?
About adultry well every religion has punishment for it but in india you dont give a damn about your religion do ya?NOPE

Thats not really true. If you read the old testament you'll be surprised. Early people commits genocides to people who don't believe their god, in the name of god. Even donkeys were not spared.

regards.

You could have said it in a way that speaks for human !! iam muslim and born to a muslim country and i have never been beaten like this and i hope i never will iam damn sure other members here feel the same wat hence that are MUSLIM and belong to muslim Countires wat you gota say about that?? its not every muslim country with such actions perhaps only the saudi's and which iam against cuz its crul & unhuman get your or thoughts right i hope you get where iam coming from thx :coffee:

Last edited:

Really, you've enough reason to say such watching this kinda cruelty by Saudians.

But one thing we need to consider, that is, we should not mix up cruelty of Arabians and Islam together. I mean the mentality and attitude of Arabians' cruelty has no relation to Islam. If you find history then you will find that Arabians were cruel also before they took Islam too. And that is the fact! Their cruelty is inherited in them which has no relation to Islam as Islam is a religion of peace. They could be as cruel (or more cruel) as now even they didn't take any religion. Allah sent Islam targeting Arabs to bring them to right way. Otherwise, if they would not follow Islam then they could be more and more cruel than now. I mean Islam made them little human after taking Islam then before as they were a worse nation. Not every Islamic country is like them. So the cruelty of those brutal Arabs is inherited to them genetically not by Islam.

Last edited:
At least the girls there don't become victim to sexual harassment and freaking drug addicts or social psychopaths .....

Saudi Arabia is no different then other countries in respect to having problems with sexual harassment/sex crimes, drug addiction, ect. It is just hidden more. Human nature to commit these acts is the same the world over.

Women's Issues in the Middle East: Saudi Arabia: Sexual harassment by supervisor forces woman to resign

OSAC - Saudi Arabia 2009 Crime and Safety Report

Saudi Gazette - Relatives responsible for 70% of child sexual abuse

Back
Top Bottom