What's new

13 Yr Old Saudi Girl Sentenced to 90 Lashes

i agree, this is just nonsense! What was the fault of a innocent little 13 year old? She's just friggen thirteen, THIRTEEN!!!!!!!!!

These people give Islam a very bad image!

How do you know it was she and not he? and what signs are telling you 'she' is 13? :no:

90 lashes for bringing a mobile phone to school?? thats so cruel :disagree:

WOW, i would love to lash those bastards and see how they like it!

Lashing a girl 90 times just for bringing a cell phone to school? you got to be kidding me, these Wahabis have damaged the image of Islam!

Shame on them :disagree:

:pakistan:

For carrying Mobile phones? :rolleyes: I'm not a fan of American tactics but don't be completely ridiculous.

I agree, guantanamo ain't fun, but neither is LASHING a THIRTEEN year old CHILD just for bringing a cell phone to school! :disagree:

well whatever happened to the little girl is wrong, all i'm saying is thank god she wasn't in a civilized country.

:cheers:

well, i do agree that guantanamo is a dangerous place with very bad reputation, but even in a western country they don't lash you 90 times, especially when your THIRTEEN!

When i was in America, during school teenagers would bring cell phones and text each other! And at times when cell phones and electronics were forbidden teachers would only take them from kids if they were being used during class session! BUT no one would LASH the kids!:disagree:

I think terrorists deserve to be tortured, after they've been proven to be terrorists of course.

although i do somewhat agree with you, but not all people were terrorists! Dr. Afia Sidique was not a terrorist now was she?

And neither were other Muslims sent there! Many of them were forced to confess to something they didn't do!

Saudis with all their wealth are still barbaric,greedy and racist people I dunno why so many pakistanis put them on a pedastal .

Does it really matter if it was a he or a she?

Why not?.... it is a lie, than... and secondly, there use to be no mobile phones with Saudi kids until 2005.
Bloody picture is 40 years old and it does not tell the crime.

I dont believe that it was done.DAMN its not done in saudiarabia i lived there for 2 years when my dad was posted there and believe me its a bloody propoganda nothing else.And punishments arent given on roads like the pic shows and sir 13 yr old girls arent punished its against saudi law so who ever made the damn story is surely a retard.

I dont believe that it was done.DAMN its not done in saudiarabia i lived there for 2 years when my dad was posted there and believe me its a bloody propoganda nothing else.And punishments arent given on roads like the pic shows and sir 13 yr old girls arent punished its against saudi law so who ever made the damn story is surely a retard.

I hope you are right , who can Lashe a girls :angry:

Why not?.... it is a lie, than... and secondly, there use to be no mobile phones with Saudi kids until 2005.
Bloody picture is 40 years old and it does not tell the crime.

hmm, i guess your right! Western media is known for propaganda!

I take back what i said!

One on side, the youth of Saudi Arabia is doing crazy sh!t in place of co-gender social activities...

And on another this kind of crap is happening:

Saudi Arabia forbids missionary work by any religion other than Wahabi/Salafi Islam. Saudi religious police recently detained Shiite pilgrims participating in the Hajj, allegedly calling them "infidels in Mecca".

Middle East Online

____

Saudi court sentences rape victim to 90 lashes

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1162378314145&pagename=JPArticle%2FShowFull

__

IT IS FREEKING 2010 AND THE WOMEN THERE CANT EVEN DRIVE!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is disgusting
For carrying a camera phone
you can tell how much propaganda against the school girl has been put in
a 13 year old assualting meaning she landed punches slaps kicks or whatever to a grown teacher?
this is absoloutly disgusting a Parent isn't allowed to buy his kid regardless of her sex a camera phone?
Public Lashings that Iranian picture is sickening
tell me where in the Quran it says about lashing
Adultery Islamically should be punished but not
by Physical means.
An inhumane Prison is better than that
it is such Wahabbi/Salafi ideologies that run through the Taliban aswel
i always wandered why Saudis have always kept quiet

The saudis are quite because they have a sort of understanding with the wahabbis in the kingdom. The Royal family stays in power, while the wahabbis take care of religion and internal politics and everybody wins

Be careful from the deception.
Indians always keep posting such distorted self made stories.
I don't trust a word of it.

First of all it is not illegal to carry phone in Saudi Arabia.
Carrying a mobile phone in girls school is not a crime punishable to lashes. A warning perhaps...yes.
Do you really expect that there are no mobile phones in girls school?
I'm sure it is happening despite it being forbidden but no such punishments are being handed out than why one special case made its way to Pakistan defence forum?
it is nothing but BS.
Looking at the uniforms of in the picture it seems a very old news and perhpas it was a boy who may have gone to girls school in disguiseand raped some girl and this may very well be a way of justice.
Or could be a hindu expat preaching hinduism.

Only God knows what's the history of punishment.
All virtue crimes are punished by virtue police and they are Mullahs without uniform.
From decades ago Saudi police changed their uniform. They don't wear black shoes and khakis, neither their caps are same. This picture is from 70's

First , this is not an Indian made up story as you mentioned. check the source of the article and video posted.
Second, read the caption of the picture - it clearly states that, it is a photo from old archives.
Read / check the article before you make foolish comments ..

Try hard next time:wave:

Back
Top Bottom