What's new

13 Yr Old Saudi Girl Sentenced to 90 Lashes

Thank god it was only lashes and not a Orange dangri and a ticket to Guantanamo, because civilized countries send you there.

For carrying Mobile phones? :rolleyes: I'm not a fan of American tactics but don't be completely ridiculous.

For carrying Mobile phones? :rolleyes: I'm not a fan of American tactics but don't be completely ridiculous.

well whatever happened to the little girl is wrong, all i'm saying is thank god she wasn't in a civilized country.

:cheers:

A public lashing in Iran for Adultery

a83abc637d20fb81d805175fed592205.jpg

Propaganda, its a guy in picture he is wearing male garmen on his head - nice try

Did you read the line below the picture? If not read again. It says--

"Brutal: public floggings, such as in this archive picture, are a common punishment handed down by religious courts in Saudi Arabia"
-----

BTW liked your siggie. funny :)

This is disgusting
For carrying a camera phone
you can tell how much propaganda against the school girl has been put in
a 13 year old assualting meaning she landed punches slaps kicks or whatever to a grown teacher?
this is absoloutly disgusting a Parent isn't allowed to buy his kid regardless of her sex a camera phone?
Public Lashings that Iranian picture is sickening
tell me where in the Quran it says about lashing
Adultery Islamically should be punished but not
by Physical means.
An inhumane Prison is better than that
it is such Wahabbi/Salafi ideologies that run through the Taliban aswel
i always wandered why Saudis have always kept quiet

I can't believe how backward Saudi is ruled, no offense to the Saudis here.

If they keep punishing people like this, then they are going to stay demoralized for the rest of their lives. No wonder Muslim community is so divided.

I can't believe how backward Saudi is ruled, no offense to the Saudis here.

Be careful from the deception.
Indians always keep posting such distorted self made stories.
I don't trust a word of it.

First of all it is not illegal to carry phone in Saudi Arabia.
Carrying a mobile phone in girls school is not a crime punishable to lashes. A warning perhaps...yes.
Do you really expect that there are no mobile phones in girls school?
I'm sure it is happening despite it being forbidden but no such punishments are being handed out than why one special case made its way to Pakistan defence forum?
it is nothing but BS.
Looking at the uniforms of in the picture it seems a very old news and perhpas it was a boy who may have gone to girls school in disguiseand raped some girl and this may very well be a way of justice.
Or could be a hindu expat preaching hinduism.
Only God knows what's the history of punishment.
All virtue crimes are punished by virtue police and they are Mullahs without uniform.
From decades ago Saudi police changed their uniform. They don't wear black shoes and khakis, neither their caps are same. This picture is from 70's

Last edited:
cruel .............She is just 13 years old

i agree, this is just nonsense! What was the fault of a innocent little 13 year old? She's just friggen thirteen, THIRTEEN!!!!!!!!!

These people give Islam a very bad image!

A public lashing in Iran for Adultery

a83abc637d20fb81d805175fed592205.jpg

This looks like of political nature.
Usually crimes related to virtue are not lashed in public.
Prostitues are sent to Jail and alcoholism is fined, heavily.

Back
Top Bottom