What's new

13 Purely Pakistani Things That Made Our Childhood Awesome

Aunty bas last time gaind(ball) da dain dobara nai aye gi
Indian movies get overwhelming response in Pakistan but dis not know that Indian daily soaps Tu Tu mein mein and Hum paanch were equally popular....
well idk think so, movies were known but not this drama although there was "Shaktttttiiii Maaaannn" :D

did each and every thing....................:smitten:

Well English programs that were televised

Knight Rider
Air Wolf
The A Team
Mananimal
much later there was Bay watch
You're sharing good memoirs which Jog my mind :lol:
Pink Panther, Thunder Cat, Manimal etc
Anyone?
Highwayman, Automan, English Speedy bike wali series (???), ....The A-Team

In the morning ... This dentonic guy , Gae soap (with the cow firing a canon from the top of the Khyber Gate)..:lol:

And songs like "kokorina" .. Meh those days were awesome!

Sesame? Street. ... Seat cars,thunder cats,power rangers,guyver, etx etc!

Played dodge the ball till 12 am ..
And than came nitendo,Attari and saga!

Meh... I wish I could go back in time.
We're Contemporary

I had both Sorry and Trouble as a kid.
View attachment 220930
Parcheesi
View attachment 220928
Sorry
View attachment 220929
Trouble
(Hmm in more ways than one!)
Nice Sharing...I like that Game too much Bcoz i found Luck always on my side...:lol:
Iam also best in 2 Financial Games
1. Monopoly
2. Kiyosaki Cash-flow

Indian movies get overwhelming response in Pakistan but dis not know that Indian daily soaps Tu Tu mein mein and Hum paanch were equally popular....
I've no Idea about Tu Tu meain mein?? ...except those users who've facility of SATELLITE & Some rare instances ..like myself (while living in Rawalpindi) our Tv-Antenna can catch ur Door Darshan.....and i like to watch your
1. News (esp abt pakistan)
2. wizard series of "SINDBAD"
3. Hindi Dubbed Cartoons

lahore2_0811_trek.jpg

196109_495329283822188_265616205_n.jpg
Nice Sharing brother
WCW/WWF at 10.....anyone remember that???

Also i remember us having a Russian A.C !
:-) Oh yes ! definately ??
My favourites are
1. Bret Hitman Hart....British Bull Dog
2. Hulk Hogan / Warrior
3. Undertaker.........list goes on to infinity :blink:

In my times it was shaped differently and called "rocket" with plastic body like a high power transmission tower with a pointy nail a the top

200% true. I'm from the last batch probably to use this

childhood%2B(7).jpg

though I never played (was never allowed to go near anyone playing these games) any of these but you left out

Tops "Lutto"
Marbles "kainchay"
"Saria"
"Tire"

9) A safe water game

We all played. Putting those little ribbon balls on tower-tops with the help of water-pressure was a skill at that time.
childhood%2B(11).jpg

10) Our First Game Console

Brick Games. Every game looked almost same, yet we had a favorite game among them.
childhood%2B(8).jpg

11) Badshah ka wazeer kon?

Another multiplayer game we all enjoyed. A game of guess where you gotta guess who is Sipahi and who is Chor.
childhood%2B(9).jpg

12) Bell Baja k Bhaagna

Well, what is life if you didn't do this. lol. This was the most fun thing 90s kid did in their kidhoods.
childhood%2B(10).jpg

13) Defining our own rules of Cricket

Jo ball door phenkyga wohi leke ayega. Jiska bat uski pehli bari. Remember all those rules that made us dictator of cricket in own streets.
Street-Cricket.jpg

Chhupan chhupai, pakram pakrai, pithhu, gallery were games perhaps which taught us team work and team building. Lattoo, kanche taught us to compete.
We also played Chor Police. Which gave us advantages of knowing who and how to find negative activities.

Childhood gives us our life's best memories. Memories that we cherish even when we get old. Childhood activities in every country, even with so many similarities, have a difference. Like what people use to do or play in Pakistan in their childhood, may have been a completely unknown thing to kids of western countries. But yet, those awesome games, we all played in our childhood, has made our childhood truly awesome.

Kids of today may not understand the charm of these games and activities, but if you are a late 80s or 90s kid, you will relate to these things and will cherish how these things made your childhood awesome as these are the things every almost Pakistani did in their childhood.

1) Playing Luddo

A veteran multi-player game that didn't need battery or electricity. That mighty 6 (chakka) we all wished for.
childhood%2B(5).jpg

I think common game in indian subcontinet still play this game sometimes with younger
2) Pithhu Gol Garam

Truly desi and a multi-player game. Hitting that tiny mountain-of-rocks with a ball and then running to save yourself from that ball.
childhood%2B(1).jpeg

3) Changing a channel wasn't that easy

200+ channels are just click a way today. It wasn't same in 90s. To change the channel, you had to put real efforts.
childhood%2B(1).jpg

only one chane never needed to change .:p:P :rofl::rofl:
4) Father: Your very own play land

Fathers do it today too. But since life has become busy, it is comparatively less observed.
childhood%2B(2).jpg

Yea my father use to do this to me when i was young . nostalgia !! :-):-):-)
5) Super Classy Dramas

Ainak wala jin, Pakistan's very own Harry Potter series. These dramas not just added charm in our lives but also played a part in grooming and learning.
childhood%2B(3).jpg

never had the chance to watch pakistani drama :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
6) You learned how to balance on a single leg

Being a murgha along with your friends, that was meant to be a punishment, sometimes used to have funny endings. When the punishment sessions were prolonged, you learned how to use balance technique to complete punishment time.

never seen this punishment in my young hood not common in Bangladesh .:-)
7) Patangg-Baazi

Such an energetic and full of life activity we all enjoyed in those peaceful days. Such an economical entertainment.
childhood%2B(6).jpg

oh yea :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

8) Our Childhood Dehshatgardi Tool

Throwing this veteran drone to our friends and making them panic with those little sounds.
childhood%2B(7).jpg
what is this never saw it :eek:

9) A safe water game

We all played. Putting those little ribbon balls on tower-tops with the help of water-pressure was a skill at that time.
childhood%2B(11).jpg

10) Our First Game Console

Brick Games. Every game looked almost same, yet we had a favorite game among them.
childhood%2B(8).jpg

11) Badshah ka wazeer kon?

Another multiplayer game we all enjoyed. A game of guess where you gotta guess who is Sipahi and who is Chor.
childhood%2B(9).jpg

12) Bell Baja k Bhaagna

Well, what is life if you didn't do this. lol. This was the most fun thing 90s kid did in their kidhoods.
childhood%2B(10).jpg

13) Defining our own rules of Cricket

Jo ball door phenkyga wohi leke ayega. Jiska bat uski pehli bari. Remember all those rules that made us dictator of cricket in own streets.
Street-Cricket.jpg

NOSTALGIA :D

Thanks for advice

bell baja kay bhaagna is like universal.

ek dafa hamaray dost kay sath bohat bura hua. wo ek makhsoos ghar ki ghanti baja kar bhagte thay or hum random karte thay. 3 din ghanti baji or sath hi darwaza khula or vespa pe uncle ne godfather mafia chase shuru kardia.

belt ke nishaan peeth se itni jaldi nahi jatay. ye lesson learn kiya gaya us din

Back
Top Bottom