What's new

13 Indian Army personnel killed, 15 hurt in J&K avalanche

RobbieS

Reaction score
The Hindu : News / National : 13 Army personnel killed, 15 hurt in J&K avalanche

13 Army personnel killed, 15 hurt in J&K avalanche
PTI

In one of the most tragic incidents, 13 Army personnel, including an officer, were on Monday killed and 15 seriously injured when a group of about 350 men were swept away by a snow avalanche while setting up a winter warfare camp at Khilanmarg, 70 km from here.

An Army spokesman, Colonel J.S. Brar, said that scores more were still missing as rescuers were searching for them in deep snow. Seventy personnel have been rescued, he said.

The dead included an officer, Lt. Prateek, and twelve other ranks from the Army’s prestigious High Altitude Warfare School, he said.

Some of those seriously injured are in a critical condition in a hospital in the scenic tourist spot of Gulmarg.

A terrible loss...

so so sad RIP for there soal.it was because they are there for defend you guys respect them always your forces.hope gov will must help there faimlyes as most of our jawans from roral areas and not much rich.

oh no..... Omg, We lost 13 souls.... Very tragic incident..... RIP brave soldiers.. We will not forget you... You guarded our Gates for so long, God bless You pure souls....

Nation Salutes you... Will miss you. RIP

RIP Gentlemen.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi'raji'oon.

Bhagwan aapki atma ko shaanti de.

May the allah almighty/GOD/Bhagwan gives the courage to your families and the citizens of the great nation to overcome this loss.

GB

RIP to the poor souls. According to the article a lot more a missing. I hope they all make it out alive.

RIP for brave hearts.

"nainam chindanti sastrani
nainam dahati pavakah
na cainam kledayanty apo
na sosayati marutah"

TRANSLATION

The soul can never be cut into pieces by any weapon, nor can he be burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind.

HEY HEY HEY guys what the hell wrong with us????????????.told me if i open a thread some one from my faimly is daed you guys reply like this way???????shame on us THIS THREAD IS FOR FALLEN SOLDERS no matter from were.post on RIP or leave it no hate flame drail these kind of thread damn.one day we also die remember.

a panjabi dailoge is

DUSHMAN MARY TE KHUSH NI HOIDA SAJNAAN NE WI AIK DIN JANA.

IF DIE YOU ENEYMY DON'T BE HAPPY ONE DAY YOUR LOVERS ALSO DIE.

Back
Top Bottom