What's new

Pregnant woman from Kupwara finds saviour in Indian Army

A staggering 94 per cent of fresh recruits of Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) see Jammu and Kashmir as a "fighting front" and hail mostly from Pakistan's Punjab province from families having links with the powerful army and intelligence network, according to a US military report.

LeT recruiting moderate Pakistani youth, says US report - thenews.com.pk
US report?? hahahahhaahha its like asking an ethopian to publish a report on USA foreign policy .. who cares buddy and secndly where are they i mean LET in indian occupied kashmir?? or azad kashmir??

and we give a **** to the world they are not terrorists they are freedom fighters inshALLAH they will succedd.. ADIOUS and TC
I would'nt be too sure of success if I were you. Allah the almighty has sided with India on this one. Meanwhile he has rewarded you with the likes of TTP, BLA etc etc

US report?? hahahahhaahha its like asking an ethopian to publish a report on USA foreign policy .. who cares buddy

The rest of the world cares except Pakistan because the report exposes Pakistan's hypocrisy w.r.t terrorism .

same is happening in Assam and in tamilnadu and in Punjab tell them to leave india because its a hindu extremists country why not follow the UN resolutin n kashmir and allow them to vote let them choose their own land

Lol cant have a discussion with you by showing facts, cause you have been brainwashed with BS in your supreme madrassas.

We did allow them to vote btw.

Anyways yeah we are a evil yindo country we kill billions of Kashmiris everyday. Thanks for reminding me need to go kill some Kashmiris and finish todays quota lol.

The rest of the world cares except Pakistan because the report exposes Pakistan's hypocrisy w.r.t terrorism .
what terrorism yar ?? indian bhanias BS about terrorism like their daddy USA they are freedom fighters local kashmiris like in afghanistan local afghani are fighting the americans

what terrorism yar ?? indian bhanias BS about terrorism like their daddy USA they are freedom fighters local kashmiris like in afghanistan local afghani are fighting the americans

Okay so what about TTP and BLA?

Okay so what about TTP and BLA?

leave him....i gave him a bbc news link
i gave him another news link where their pm is admitting about terrorism in India
kurup gave him a US link

still he doesnt want to agree to facts.....

i even showed him the actual UN plebiscite and resolution......

let him troll

A Pakistani mocking other's about daddy USA ..... good joke .

I am sure for you Ajmal Kasab was also Amar Singh .

That's bad.

The printing ink contains harmful mercury and lead it can be bad for ur *** and u will be called bad-*** :P

@ExtraOdinary is not badass....he is
850419_smartass.gif

leave him....i gave him a bbc news link
i gave him another news link where their pm is admitting about terrorism in India
kurup gave him a US link

still he doesnt want to agree to facts.....

i even showed him the actual UN plebiscite and resolution......

let him troll

You are wrong bro, i don't think he is trolling he genuinely thinks what he has been thought is the truth and that is what he is preaching now. So the real truth is very hard for him to believe so he chose to ignore it. Pity.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom